Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some tools for the free versions of PBWIN and PBCC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some tools for the free versions of PBWIN and PBCC.

I have put the zip file at the following URL in the MASM forum so that the PB forum does not have to carry the extra file space.

http://masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=5832.0

I used these tools when I was using PBWIN 9 and PBCC 5 before upgrading to the later versions. There are substantial advantages in using the later versions but for a bit more effort there is little in Win32 that cannot be done with these two earlier version compilers. These 2 free compilers should give you a reasonable idea of what can be done using the later versions and if you do get the sniff of using PowerBASIC, the discount pricing for the two current versions make them an attractive option.
    hutch at movsd dot com
    The MASM Forum

www.masm32.com

Steve.

Sometime back I tried to become a forum member at masm32, but your auto verification was not sending a verification email. Does it function correctly now?

Also a a general question you mentioned somewhere on Powerbasic forum that it is possible to link object files from other languages with PBwin10 or PBcc6 ?

Comment

Nick,

Some email addresses will not accept the verification email and there is not much I can do about it. You cannot link other language object modules (Microsoft /COFF) but there is a trick to port them if you disassemble them and put them complete into a FASTPROC but it will only work with pure mnemonic code.

Try joining again and I will keep an eye out for you as I can register you manually if I know who you are.
      hutch at movsd dot com
      The MASM Forum

www.masm32.com

Comment

Working...
      X