Graphic Control Use with OpenGL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by José Roca View Post
    I have an OpenGL control that can be used also in combination with GDI and GDI+,..
    Is this still available somewhere?
    Will code for food.

Comment

It is part of my include files. File: GlCtx.inc.
      Forum: http://www.jose.it-berater.org/smfforum/index.php

Comment

Thank you José. I will be sure to download them. I deeply appreciate all of your help with the includes here (and in the other language community).
        Will code for food.

Comment

Jose, can you provide an example code?
          Thanxx

Comment

The only examples available can be found in post #13 of this thread.

Comment

Thanxx Jose
              I'll check it out

Comment

Originally posted by José Roca View Post
                Nobody in this forum seems concerned about High DPI awareness, but I am.
                Put me on the list of being very concerned. Trying to read up on it and learn all I can as I want anything I do, to work properly regardless of the DPI setting. With 20/200 vision and the resolution on modern monitors, I rely on a higher than normal DPI setting. Nothing worse than software which does not comply to the standards.

Will code for food.

Comment

I have presbyopia, which is normal at my age. Instead of having to use reading glasses, I prefer to put the screen at a greater distance and use a DPI of 192%. At this DPI setting, many applications become unusable because some controls went off screen.

In the new language that I'm using, I have developed a class that allows to easily make windows scrollable. The application can check if a dialog fits in the screen space available and, if not, make it scrollable.

Comment

The application can check if a dialog fits in the screen space available and, if not, make it scrollable.
                    This comment from Jose reminded me af a failed search for a virtual desktop that use the screen display to act as a veiwport into a much larger virtual desktop.All the ones I tried just added additional screen s that could be switched to in turn. Does anybody know of such an app?

It would be so neat to have for example reference material ASCII table, programmers calculator, datasheets or whatever hovering of to the right and all you have to do to see them is right click and drag. I find it almost impossible to remember hot keys, I can barley manage Z,X,C and V.

Comment

Working...
                    X