No announcement yet.

Using CWindow to embed the WebBrowser control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How difficult is it to use an address instead of GEO coordinates. This url does what I am looking to accomplish.

http://maps.google.com?q=6326+Rucker...ciently%A0long!)

Comment

I keep getting an error in this line:
      Code:
         pWindow.AddWebBrowserControl(hDlg, %IDC_WEBBROWSER, bstrURL, NOTHING, 0, 0, nWide, nHigh)
      It stops at "NOTHING". (That is not meant to be funny!)
      Last edited by Brian Reynolds; 26 Apr 2017, 12:41 AM.
      Brian.

Comment

Compiles fine here. Which error are you getting? Which compiler are you using?
        Forum: http://www.jose.it-berater.org/smfforum/index.php

Comment

I'm using PBWin 10.4. The only error message I'm getting in "NOTHING".
          Brian.

Comment

Are you using José api headers III version 1.07

Comment

Jose, I should mention that I am no whizz-kid at programming.

My Include file path is: "C:\PBWin10\WINAPI_119" which is the folder containing your API includes

I tried your first example, headed: Using CWindow to embed the WebBrowser control. I got the following error in this line:

Code:
                 pWindow.AddWebBrowserControl(hDlg, %IDC_WEBBROWSER, rv$, NOTHING, 0, 0, nWide, nHigh
              The error is at NOTHING

I then tried the next code, headed: WebBroser control with events. I got an error here:
              Code:
                 pWindow.AddWebBrowserControl(hDlg, %IDC_WEBBROWSER, bstrURL, pWBEvents, 0, 0, nWide, nHigh)
              The error is at pWBEvents

I then tried the next code, headed: WebBrowser control customized. I got an error here:
              Code:
                 pWindow.SetClientSize 600, 350
              The error is at 600

Brian.

Comment

Pierre asked if I was using III Version 1.07.
                I deleted the APIs I was using and downloaded III Version 1.07. The code now works fine.
                Thank you for your interest and I apologise for apparently making an error when downloading the file .
                Brian.

Comment

Great ! :-)
                  The version 1.19 is for PowerBASIC Win9 / CC5

Comment

> Thank you for your interest and I apologise for apparently making an error when downloading the file.

I knew this was going to happen some day... I didn't want to post the includes for PBWIN 9, but some insisted when this compiler was given for free during a short time.
                    Forum: http://www.jose.it-berater.org/smfforum/index.php

Comment

Working...
                    X