New compilers, but when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New compilers, but when

Hi, I would like to ask to what extent is there the production of new or better updates of former powerbasic compilers.
    Because the main page of powerbasic does not work anymore, and I do not know how to know if the compilers are still in production.

If you are from Europe, its probably due to EU legislation. PB are still in business but if you are in Europe you will need to find a way around the block.
    hutch at movsd dot com
    The MASM Forum

www.masm32.com

Comment

No new versions of PB released yet, as far as I know.
      Unclear EU regulations has made many US companies block EU countries from access to their sites, wich is not what those EU legislations was aiming for and therefore should not be necessary. Anyway, you can use a free US-based proxysite to get aound those blocks - just google "free proxy" to find plenty of alternatives.

Comment

Unclear EU regulations has made many US companies block EU countries from access to their sites, wich is not what those EU legislations was aiming for and therefore should not be necessary.
        It will not be ending anytime soon, based on the legal battles within the EU itself over this:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/1...e_button_gdpr/

I am legally blind. Please forgive any typos. I do try and catch as many as I can.

Comment

Working...
        X