Announcement

Collapse

Forum Guidelines

PowerBASIC, Inc. provides The Classifieds as a service to the PB Community. Unless specifically stated, endorsement by PowerBASIC should not be inferred, even if PB Management relays information from an outside source.

Members note: Questions about postings are welcome, but editorial replies are not allowed.

If no AVAILABLE UNTIL information is included in a Positions/Projects Available post, it will be deleted after 90 days. If your position is filled, please update your post.
See more
See less

GDImage PowerBASIC source code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDImage PowerBASIC source code

Because i am making some changes into my life, my GDImage PowerBASIC source code is available for anyone wanting to buy it.

It is still the most advanced 32-bit graphic engine to use with PB, and the only one working in full composited mode with the lastest Windows OS version.

Patrice Terrier
    www.zapsolution.com
    www.objreader.com
    Addons: GDImage.DLL 32/64-bit (Graphic library), WinLIFT.DLL 32/64-bit (Skin Engine).

Does that mean there is a special offer on GDImage?

Comment

Jon,

I am speaking of the full PowerBASIC source code, not about a special licence offer.

Patrice Terrier
      www.zapsolution.com
      www.objreader.com
      Addons: GDImage.DLL 32/64-bit (Graphic library), WinLIFT.DLL 32/64-bit (Skin Engine).

Comment

Hi Patrice - I did realise that - just thought you might make a bit of money before selling it. I assume that you want a lot of money for the full source code.

Comment

GDImage has always been a little overpriced for the PowerBASIC market, but the technology is unique, and because the 32-bit version is written in PB, i am asking here first.
          Last edited by Patrice Terrier; 30 Mar 2017, 08:04 AM.
          Patrice Terrier
          www.zapsolution.com
          www.objreader.com

Comment

I forgot to say that the same offer also apply to my WinLIFT 32-bit SkinEngine, that is also very unique.

Patrice Terrier
            www.zapsolution.com
            www.objreader.com

Comment

Working...
            X