Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Maintenance

The forum could be offline for 30-60 minutes in the very near future for maintenance (said 3pm Pacific). I was behind on getting this notice. I do apologize.
2 of 2 < >

Forum Guidelines

PowerBASIC provides The Classifieds as a service to the PB Community. Unless specifically stated, endorsement by PowerBASIC should not be inferred, even if PB Management relays information from an outside source.

Posts in this forum should be updated periodically to reflect your changing circumstances. Post that have not been updated for 180 days are subject to deletion.

Members note: Questions about postings are welcome, but editorial replies are not allowed.
See more
See less

PowerBasic contract job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerBasic contract job

If anyone is interested in writing a small gui-based, single page, data entry program with PowerBasic, please contact Bob Grubel - bobgrubeljr AT gmail DOT com

I am posting this for Bob because I have done work for him before and can vouch for his sincerity and integrity. Due to time constraints, I am unable to assist on this one, but told him I'd post the opportunity here. I have Bob's phone number, address, etc, so if you want more information you can also reach out to me directly via email - don AT greatwebdivide DOT com

Cheers, hope everyone here is doing well.

-Don
    Don Dickinson
    www.greatwebdivide.com

I've emailed him

Comment

Working...
    X