Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How build an RDP Session Launcher for auto logon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How build an RDP Session Launcher for auto logon.

Hi

Since MS stopped using passwords in RDP files I have been using a command line RDP Launcher like LaunchRDP.exe or AutoRP.exe which allows you to specify the user name and password for automatic logon to Terminal Services. I need to create such a program with more options so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the information about how to launch an RDP session using the WIN API and where I could find out how to supply the user name and password. There must be some documentation about this but I have not found it yet. Any help would be appreciated. I was planning on building my own launcher using PB.

Thanks,
    Simon

Have you seen:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/Rem...topClient.aspx

Also Palantir project on CodePlex

Not sure how much you can glean from it... or perhaps it will suffix and you can work on something else

I just gave the "Multi Remote Desktop Client" a quick whirl. Not bad. A few things needed as mentioned in the comments there.

Edit: Well now I see you want to create a console app! Sorry about the not so on topic reply then.
    Last edited by Frank Buzin; 24 Mar 2009, 01:34 AM. Reason: Over-looked OPs comment on needing console app

Comment

Working...
    X