Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    I see this is "wiki-like" .. anybody may edit any thread's tags.

I guess that means next time I espy an obvious typo (eg "quick lanuch") I should just edit it myself.

MCM

Leave a comment:

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    Searchable "Key words" is a great idea... but this is a really good example of why one should take one's time and double-check one's work when defining them.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Rossell
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Mattias View Post
    >As you can see I have added "quick launch"...

Look again. Carefully.
    . Fixed

Leave a comment:

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    >As you can see I have added "quick launch"...

Look again. Carefully.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Rossell
    replied
    The Quick Launch folder on XP is located at C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch. Not sure about other versions of Windows.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Rossell
    replied
    Good idea, Mike. As you can see I have added "quick launch" and "tray" as tags applied to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    >a favor and add a search tag of "tray"

Are you sure you don't want it to be a tag of "quicklaunch?" After all, that's what was asked!

Or maybe both, so you could search on either term?

Oh, I see we have tags now... so you could find this thread searching on "quick lanuch" .. assuming you guess that particular spelling.
    Last edited by Michael Mattias; 1 Apr 2009, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Rossell
    replied
    There is a tray example the \PBWin\Samples\Sdk\Tray directory. Since this is PBCC, I have attached the PBWin Tray example to this post.

If you search for tray, do me and all the other forum members a favor and add a search tag of "tray" for these threads. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    down on the quick launch area? You know, down where the calendar, zone alarm, A/V is.
    Those apps are in the TRAY, not the quicklaunch area. The tray is supposed to be used only for programs/services which are already running. There are demos here, search on "tray", but basically tray apps HAVE a GUI, which most CC programs don't. Not that you COULDN'T do it... when the TRAY icon is clicked, you could show your alrady-running program (I think there must be a CC command to "hide/show console" somewhere)

MCM

Leave a comment:

• Paul Dixon
    replied
    Drag the program icon and drop it in the Quick Lauch area?

Paul.

Edit: <<down where the calendar>>
    Lools like drag and drop only works on the Quick Lauch bar beside the Start button.
    Last edited by Paul Dixon; 1 Apr 2009, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mel Bishop
    started a topic How can I put a CC app...

How can I put a CC app...

...down on the quick launch area? You know, down where the calendar, zone alarm, A/V is.

I already put it in the startup folder, but it's down on the task bar and I would prefer it on the quick launch.

Maybe my terms are bass-ackwards.
Working...
X