Announcement

Collapse

Maintenance

The forum could be offline for 30-60 minutes in the very near future for maintenance (said 3pm Pacific). I was behind on getting this notice. I do apologize.
See more
See less

Copy graphics screen to Win2000 clipboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy graphics screen to Win2000 clipboard

This has been discussed before, but in a search of past forums I didn't find a good solution.
    How can my users copy a PB-DOS graphic screen to the Win2000 clipboard? On prior versions of Windows, Alt-PrtScn did the trick.
    My user reports "You can toggle out of the window with alt-tab, then right click on the icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the page, change the type to "window" (instead of "full sreen". Then you can copy/paste the image into other applications. Once the window is changed to "window" type, it no longer communicates to the program, which is locked upcomnpletely. You can go throught the right click thing again, and reset it to "full screen" and regain control. But I feel this is an unworkable situation"
    I don't have Win2000 myself so I never had this problem. I'll keep using Win98 until they pry it from my cold dead fingers (or until Gates comes up with something that actually works better).
    Cheers!
    Dan Raymer

------------------

A hint from a prior posting provided a workable answer:

Alt-Enter
    Alt-PrntScn
    Alt-Enter

My user says I'm a genius. Don't nobody say nothin' !!!

Dan Raymer

------------------

Comment

Working...
    X