Announcement

Collapse

New Sub-Forum

In an effort to help make sure there are appropriate categories for topics of discussion that are happening, there is now a sub-forum for databases and database programming under Special Interest groups. Please direct questions, etc., about this topic to that sub-forum moving forward. Thank you.
See more
See less

TSR Help . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSR Help . . .

I hear TSR's are easy to create with PowerBasic but have seen
    no easy to understand examples. I want to create a TSR that pops
    up with a set code CTRL-D or Shift-Space or something and it
    allows you to dial a phone number. I want it to store the last
    number there so that you can just hit enter to re-dial it. If
    someone could do this for me so I could get an idea how this
    stuff is done I would be forever greatful as I am lost :-)

-------------
    Thank you for your time.

Eric,

As discussed by email, you need to reregister on this BBS (using your first and last name) before posting any further messages.

If you are a registered/legal owner of PB/DOS, you will have copies of the documentation supplied with it. The Users Guide dedicates a whole chapter to the subject of "popup programming" (TSR's), covering how to make them pop up on a timer, interrupt, keystroke, etc.

If you do not have a set of manuals, then I would suggest that you contact our Sales department to order a set.

------------------
    Lance
    PowerBASIC Support
    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
    Lance
    mailto:[email protected]

Comment

I have a registered version through a now defunt Napsack company billed to Dean Knapp for PB21 then got an upgrade. I do not have anything except the "Learning Basic" book which I am not a fan of :-)

After recieving the product I programmed that project in Pascal anyway and then went on to other things and am only now returning to programming at all.

------------------
      Thank you for your time,

Eric

Comment

there is a tsr template in the source code forum, along with some other tsr examples...

------------------
        lance
        powerbasic support
        mailto:[email protected][email protected]</a>
        Lance
        mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X