Announcement

Collapse

New Sub-Forum

In an effort to help make sure there are appropriate categories for topics of discussion that are happening, there is now a sub-forum for databases and database programming under Special Interest groups. Please direct questions, etc., about this topic to that sub-forum moving forward. Thank you.
See more
See less

Can PB3.5 (DOS) create BIN files directly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can PB3.5 (DOS) create BIN files directly?

is it possible, maybe a command line etc.. that PB3.5 (DOS) can instead of compiling to an EXE, maybe to a BIN file?

I need PB to create it so that there is NO stack segment inserted into it. Is this possible?

PB35 is the only 16-Bit programming DOS language I use. And I wanted to get really into it, when I realized I couldn't create a BIN file.. uhhhgg... I am hoping that maybe you have a hidden command line or something..

Thanks...
    Knight

Sorry, PB/DOS does not support the creation of .BIN files...

What do you want to achieve? Maybe we can make alternative suggestions if we knew more about your goal.

Please note that the rules of this BBS require you to register with a real user name (alias's and handles are not permitted). Please reregister with your real first + last names before making futher postings. Thank you.

------------------
    Lance
    PowerBASIC Support
    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
    Lance
    mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X