Clear All

• Shawn Tartaglia

Shawn,

Have you really read the manual and looked in help, or are
    you playing with us.

Phil
    E-Mail:
    pt AT pursuersoft DOT com

Phil, we all had to start somewhere, and thats when we ask the most questions. Personally, I think it is very encouraging to see someone (who has just ventured into the PowerBASIC fray) asking such a variety and depth of questions.

Don't be put off Shawn! You are welcome here.

------------------
    Lance
    PowerBASIC Support
    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
    Lance
    mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Phil - Thank you for your support.

Lance - many thanks to you. I think you have answered all my questions. I am very excited to start working with PB.

------------------

Comment

Phil - Thank you for your support.

Lance - many thanks to you. I think you have answered all my questions. I am very excited to start working with PB.

------------------

Comment

Shawn I would help if I knew the answers, I'm still fairly new and I've been using PB/DLL for almost two years, but tthe learning curve is steep, but WORTH IT!!!! It helps having this board, these guys/gals have been AWESOME for answering questions so ask away...
          Seems like everyone here has a lil' niche and is good at a specific thing as well as in general!

Scott

------------------
          Scott
          mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
          Scott Turchin
          MCSE, MCP+I
          http://www.tngbbs.com
          ----------------------
          True Karate-do is this: that in daily life, one's mind and body be trained and developed in a spirit of humility; and that in critical times, one be devoted utterly to the cause of justice. -Gichin Funakoshi

Comment

Working...
          X