Outlook 98 - Mail Properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 98 - Mail Properties

For email security on every client computer we make profiles for that computer, so if someone else logs into the computer there profile isn't present so outlook comes up with an error. What I am trying to accomplish is ROAMING profiles and I know how to do this but the problem is; I need to be able to make profiles on the fly via an API call. This is what I'm talking about:

we use Outlook 98 that connects to an EXCHANGE server and all workstations are Win95/98 machines. when you click on the control panel and then click on "mail" that is where you configure mail properties. What I am wanting to do is programmically change the settings on the fly. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am just wanting to know if someone has an experience with the this perticular API

-------------
    -Greg
    -Greg
    [email protected]
    MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCSD

I tried this via the registry and got it working 50% of the time but never with the API. What you need is the Outlook Deployment Kit. If you are a MCSE or get technet, it is included on one of the CDs. I believe it is on the YEAR 2000 and other resources CD.

------------------
    Thanks,

Bradley Callis

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Callis:
      I tried this via the registry and got it working 50% of the time but never with the API. What you need is the Outlook Deployment Kit. If you are a MCSE or get technet, it is included on one of the CDs. I believe it is on the YEAR 2000 and other resources CD.

ahh good idea... I will look on the technet cds

------------------
      -Greg
      -Greg
      [email protected]
      MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCSD

Comment

Working...
      X