Forum Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Error?

NOTICE! This request and your user data were logged as a hack attempt© Authorities will be alerted if you persist©

If you believe this to be an error please contact [email protected]©com to say there may be corrupt data files in Forum 7©
    Hey, what's this? I would just answer to a Posting in the SourceCode Fourm?!?

------------------

Exactly what were you doing when it occurred?

Please note that the Source Code forum is not to be used for general discussions.

------------------
    Lance
    PowerBASIC Support
    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
    Lance
    mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Possibly something to do with your character set: we're seeing (c) copyright signs in place of the periods in your message, for example. Or, possibly just a transient glitch of some sort. If this happens again, please describe what happened in as much detail as possible, so we can better look into it.

------------------
      Tom Hanlin
      PowerBASIC Staff

Comment

The "©" signs appear because of an invalid character-coding in my Browser (I'm using Mozilla M18).

I wouldn't begin a discussion in the SourceCode Forum. I would just anwser to the "TouchScreen" question and write, that he should ask this question in the "PowerBASIC for Windows" Forum. I wrote my text and clicked at "Submit Reply". And then, this message appears.

Could this happen because of my Browser/OS?
        I'm using Mozilla M18 (newest release)/ SuSE Linux 7.0 (i386) - Kernel 2.2.16 :-)

------------------

Comment

Granted that you seem to be able to post ok now, I suspect the problem was due to a transient line glitch of some sort.

------------------
          Tom Hanlin
          PowerBASIC Staff

Comment

Working...
          X