• Show
Clear All

• Number Of comm ports

Does anyone know how many comm ports one can open in PBDll/6? I
    can't find a number in the manual.

Thanks,
    Russ Srole

------------------
    "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - John Rogers

as many as the driver(s) can support! that is, any limitation on the number of ports is not imposed by powerbasic.

note that if you need to access comm port 10 or above, be sure to read the notes in the faq forum at http://www.powerbasic.com/support/pb...hread.php?t=31

i hope this helps!

------------------
    lance
    powerbasic support
    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</a>
    Lance
    mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Lance,

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

Russ Srole

------------------
      "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - John Rogers

Comment

Working...
      X