HTTP Functions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTP Functions?

I couldn't find in searching is PB supports Http commands? I would like to write a utility to access one of my sites and create a record. I would need to also send it some field data for the web page form. Does PB have any functions that would support this?

I have something I wrote years ago in Delphi that does this but I'd like to update it (the utility) and would prefer not to get back into Delphi. I'm wondering if I could use PB?

Thanks...

Originally posted by Ralph Freshour View Post
    I couldn't find in searching is PB supports Http commands? I would like to write a utility to access one of my sites and create a record. I would need to also send it some field data for the web page form. Does PB have any functions that would support this?

I have something I wrote years ago in Delphi that does this but I'd like to update it (the utility) and would prefer not to get back into Delphi. I'm wondering if I could use PB?

Thanks...

If you have a copy of the manual look up the TCP and UDP function sets. It's in the online help too. This should handle what you need. It works for my stuff.

Stan
    Do not go quiet into that good night,
    ... Rage, rage against the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Freshour View Post
      Did your Delphi application use API calls? 'Cos that's how to do it using PB. If you search in the forums using the API function as a keyword, you will probably find source code which will at least show an example of the call.

sorry - forgot the UDP/FTP calls until I read Stan's post.

Comment

Working...
      X