Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ Srole
    replied
    Based on the other clues that Ahmad left, (by dear Watson) I would say that Chris has it right. http://www.martinfowler.com/articles...tegration.html

Leave a comment:

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    My alternate thought was that it meant some kind of "batch compile" of lots of program modules. But you can use CMD files for that, too.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Holbrook
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Dixon View Post
    I assumed continuous integration is differential calculus.
    Course it is, and you may call me the Elector of Hanover.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Dixon
    replied
    I assumed continuous integration is differential calculus. "Continuous" to distinguish it from "discrete" integration which approximates the continuous function to a number of discrete points then approximates them digitally.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Chris Holbrook
    replied
    I thought Ahmad meant integration of a team working on common source code! Now, if I was a gambling man...

Leave a comment:

• Michael Mattias
    replied
    If by "continuous integration environment" you mean running a series of applications programs one after the other, I will often use CMD files.

Just remember to set your programs' exit (return) codes to something meaningful and it will work just ducky.

MCM

Leave a comment:

• Ahmad Zaman
    started a topic Continous Integration

Continous Integration

Hi,

I would like to build a continuous integration environment for some WinPowerBasic apps, but I'm not having much luck identifying suitable builders (eg CruiseControl, MSBuild etc etc). I would like to know what Powerbasic developers use to achieve this process.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ahmad
Working...
X