• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedley Moses
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliff Nichols View Post
    Thank you Bob,
    (Very prompt as usual )

For the record, anyone that thinks they have not been responded to, I feel its more likely not the case. The only issue I have ever had with Support was no fault of PB itself, but the issue of my email addresses not allowing zip files containing executables (Go figure that I am not smart enough to realize if I want to unzip an executable or not )

In fact Support quite surprised me, because PB actually responded within minutes (not days, weeks, months like other companies) after my submitting a question or a problem.

You guys ROCK!!!! :rockwoot:

What works for me is to zip the exe then paste it into a word doc then attach the word doc to the email. This seems to bypass most email server rules

Leave a comment:

• Bob Zale
    replied
    The book size will be the same as the last one, but with more pages.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Stout
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Zale View Post
    Gary Stout, you obviously have very serious email problems, as every inquiry sent to PowerBASIC has been answered. We previously asked you to send us headers from a bounced email so we can help you determine the cause. We haven't received anything. If you send it, please use our FEEDBACK page.

Thanks!

Bob Zale
    PowerBASIC Inc.
    Bob,
    Thanks for the reply! Actually, I don't recall receiving any emails to send you the headers, but I will do that now.
    I did send you a PM a few days ago as a last resort, but never received a reply from that either.

Thank you and a email header is on the way
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• Dominique Bodin
    replied
    What size ?

Hello,

Bob, could you tell the size of this manual ?

Will it be A4 or smaller ?

I don't like the previous size that is A4, too big to handle . . .

I prefer previous size that was smaller.

Thank's

Dominique

Leave a comment:

• Cliff Nichols
    replied
    Thank you Bob,
    (Very prompt as usual )

For the record, anyone that thinks they have not been responded to, I feel its more likely not the case. The only issue I have ever had with Support was no fault of PB itself, but the issue of my email addresses not allowing zip files containing executables (Go figure that I am not smart enough to realize if I want to unzip an executable or not )

In fact Support quite surprised me, because PB actually responded within minutes (not days, weeks, months like other companies) after my submitting a question or a problem.

You guys ROCK!!!! :rockwoot:

Leave a comment:

• Bob Zale
    replied
    The printed manuals are in production, but will likely take a few weeks yet. No credit card has ever been charged for a book, and will not until they ship.

Gary Stout, you obviously have very serious email problems, as every inquiry sent to PowerBASIC has been answered. We previously asked you to send us headers from a bounced email so we can help you determine the cause. We haven't received anything. If you send it, please use our FEEDBACK page.

Thanks!

Bob Zale
    PowerBASIC Inc.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Stout
    replied
    Cliff,

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I have asked a few times, but yet to receive and answer.
    Any emails I send to sales or support bounce back, so short of calling them on the phone.....I don't know what else to try. I did see on the PB order page that it says they are on backorder...I just saw that a few days ago, but maybe someone can gives us an official update on them.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Cliff Nichols
    started a topic Printed Manuals

Printed Manuals

In the process of prepping for "End of Year" substantiating what my company has spent, and why I needed "Such and Such" I ran into one anomaly.

This may be an idea better sent to PB Support, but thought I would ask in general (given I have been around a while, and know about some of the smaller things that fall through the cracks)

So I have to ask....Have the printed Manuals for PB9.0 been printed yet? or anyone not receive theirs yet???

I trust PB with all of my past doings with them, so I had to ask if I was just "Out of the loop and missed something" or something I should bring up?

If the answer is yes, then who should I direct it to? (guessing support? or is there a better avenue?)

Please do not take this as a spurn or anything, I am just making sure that "CYA" = "CMA"
    (if you have to ask the equates...don't ask )
Working...
X