PBNOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBNOTE

I've been playing around with Pbnote, trying to understand the code, etc. I notice that Paste from the Edit menu does not work. I can Copy from Pbnote and Paste from Notepad, but cannot Paste from within Pbnote - nothing is pasted. Same behavior with Win 2k and Win 95.

Thanks.

------------------

Change the line:
    Code:
    CASE %IDM_PASTE   : SendMessage GetEdit, %EM_PASTESPECIAL, %CF_TEXT, 0
    to read:
    Code:
    CASE %IDM_PASTE   : SendMessage GetEdit, %WM_PASTE, 0, 0
    ------------------
    Lance
    PowerBASIC Support
    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
    Lance
    mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Lance:

I commented out the old line and added the new one you suggested and recompiled. I don't know why, but I could not then open a new file or open an existing file. I thought maybe I had made some changes to the INC files when I was looking at them, but their modified dates in Window Explorer are not current, so I don't think that is the problem. I commented out the new line and uncommentd the old line so that the program should be same as before the change. I recompiled, but still not able to open files. I don't know what I've done.

Help!

Thanks!

------------------

Comment

Phil, first reboot and see if that makes any difference - maybe a file is locked or something similar?.

Next, I suggest you download the example files set from the DOWNLOADS section and overwrite the PBNOTE files - start with a clean slate...
        http://www.powerbasic.com/files/pub/pbwin

------------------
        Lance
        PowerBASIC Support
        mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
        Lance
        mailto:[email protected]

Comment

Lance:

Downloaded INC files and new PbNote source. Changed the Paste line - works fine now. Thanks a lot for your help!

Now, I am wondering what is the difference in the two Paste messages and why the original one does not work.

Thanks again.

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X