Untrapped ERROR #9(Subscript/POINTER OUT OF RANGE) following lable1
    If I move the label a bit as so:
    Code:
    SELECT CASE AS LONG CB.MSG
        CASE %WM_INITDIALOG
      label1:
    I get:
    Untrapped ERROR #9(Subscript/POINTER OUT OF RANGE) following SHOWDIAL
    Anyone have any idea how those two lines would cause the problem?
    I have closed and reopened the IDE, restarted the computer but the error still keeps happening. I have placed labels throughout the code in all functions/subs
    Rod
    I want not 'not', not Knot, not Knott, not Nott, not knot, not naught, not nought, but aught.

They don't. That's just the last label encountered before the error occurs. It could be a lot further down in your code

Comment

Write a simple helper program which takes your program's source code as input and inserts a line number before each line.
      Then run that version and every line will have a label so you'll be able to see on which line the error really occurs.

Comment

Right, the error occurs after label1 in the first example, so if I move the error down a wee bit, I should be able to advance on until I come to the error, but by moving the label 2 lines, it happens before the label so the error should be in one of those two lines. In the following it never gets to label2.
        Code:
        label1:
            CASE %WM_INITDIALOG
          label2:
        And in the following case the same error is thrown after label3 and before label2.
        Code:
        label1:
          label3:
            CASE %WM_INITDIALOG
          label2:
        Rod
        I want not 'not', not Knot, not Knott, not Nott, not knot, not naught, not nought, but aught.

Comment

I found the culprit by repeated clicking the OK option on the error message, and since it only happened 14 times and I only had 3 loops that size, further labels( similar to Paul's suggestion ) pinpointed the error that my other personality made.
          Thank you for giving the issue some thought.
          Rod

Comment

Working...
          X