Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to custom make your own fonts

Hi

I have seen some SCI FI movies that have aliens lettering and signs, I'm wondering how to create these kinds of fonts?
    that is a custom made fonts with your own alien like characters ? Is there a way to do this in PB ? and this will be cool

for instance in the image below

Attached Files

There are plenty of font design tools available. Trying to build one from scrath in PB would be a major exercise.

There are also millions of fonts out there already. I'm sure you can find one to suit your needs
    Try here just for starters

https://www.graphicdesignjournal.com/best-alien-fonts/

and then google "alien font'

Comment

Just to appeal to your sense of humour, I needed some fonts to make videos and after the few freeware ones I tried started to squark for money, I bought 10000 TT fonts for about $20.00 AU. This sounds great until you have to start looking through them to find fonts that you need. 10000 is one hell of a lot of fonts to evaluate and while I did end up with a pile of useful fonts, you can go blind and mad doing the evaluation.
      hutch at movsd dot com
      The MASM Forum

www.masm32.com

Comment

I needed some fonts to make videos and after the few freeware ones I tried started to squark for money
        Ahem, Ahem... some of us here 'squarked' for money in exchange for the use of computer software (fonts are software) so we could put food on the table and a roof over or heads... some of us for many years.

Creating software is perfectly noble profession.

MCM
        Michael Mattias
        Tal Systems (retired)
        Port Washington WI USA
        [email protected]
        http://www.talsystems.com

Comment

> Creating software is perfectly noble profession.

No doubt but offering something that is broken junk after you download it is by no means noble. Now differing from the broken junk, I PAID for the 10000 fonts which is perfectly noble and THEN went blind and mad evaluating them.
          hutch at movsd dot com
          The MASM Forum

www.masm32.com

Comment

Thanks everyone, I have downloaded some fonts, probably w'd use these free ones and test rather than creating my own

Comment

Working...
            X