Announcement

Collapse

New Sub-Forum

In an effort to help make sure there are appropriate categories for topics of discussion that are happening, there is now a sub-forum for databases and database programming under Special Interest groups. Please direct questions, etc., about this topic to that sub-forum moving forward. Thank you.
See more
See less

Embed it discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embed it discussion

This is the discussion for Embed Dit, in the Source Code forum. If you have any comments, suggestions, etc. I'm all ears!
    Code is here for Embed Dit!
    Last edited by John Gleason; 9 Dec 2007, 04:54 PM. Reason: added url

'This program embeds a file into your PB code as an easy alternative to, for example, a resource file
    Why would you want to do that? It's not like resource files are all that difficult to create.

Besides, ... I am totally, absolutely positive nobody ever puts a program into 'production mode' - either at their own shop or a customer/client site - unless each executable module has a version resource, and adding a file resource to the version resource is one line of code in the resource script and one line of code (an #INCLUDE) in the executable program source code.

Inquiring Minds Want to Know.

???

MCM
    Michael Mattias
    Tal Systems Inc. (retired)
    Racine WI USA
    [email protected]
    http://www.talsystems.com

Comment

I am totally, absolutely positive nobody ever puts a program into 'production mode' ....
      Then you're totally, absolutely positively, wrong.

There is certainly nothing wrong with this idea, and for the record John, I appreciate your contribution. I'm pretty sure most people here feel the same way.

Michael.... Does this time of year bother you? Seriously. I know the holidays are not easy for some, and you seem to be overly ornery these past few weeks. Would you accept an invitation to come to Mn for Christmas dinner?
      Software makes Hardware Happen

Comment

>I am totally, absolutely positive nobody ever puts a program into 'production mode' ....
        Then you're totally, absolutely positively, wrong
        Well, they should.

I actually may be up in your next of the woods (and in your case, I believe "woods" would be literal, not figurative!) over the holidays. My oldest sister lives in Andover (Anoka County) and I haven't seen her in about a year. Maybe I could take a side trip to the Lake Wobegon area.

I also have to make a trip to the Left Coast in January (Palo Alto). Maybe there's someone out in Breakfast-Food Land (fruits nuts and flakes) (or as your governor might say, "Kahl-ee-for-knee-uh") who'd be interested in sharing a soda pop and some no doubt overly-healthy food? As long as you taxpayers are footing the bill for the trip anyway, I could see a side trip whilst there, too. (Yes, I can bring the golf clubs).

MCM
        Michael Mattias
        Racine WI USA
        [email protected]

Comment

I actually may be up in your next of the woods (and in your case, I believe "woods" would be literal, not figurative!) over the holidays. My oldest sister lives in Andover (Anoka County) and I haven't seen her in about a year. Maybe I could take a side trip to the Lake Wobegon area.
          Michael,
          My door is always open for you! Andover is a good 90 minutes east of us, but not a bad drive if the roads have been plowed At least they don't do road construction after the first snow fall !
          Drop me a private email (or PM here on the boards) if you think you can make it.
          Software makes Hardware Happen

Comment

I would think that there are lots of reasons one might want to embed code, how bout for implementing a defense against reverse-engineering?

Comment

I think too many here are overly-worried about 'reverse engineering' or 'code theft.'

If someone is good enough to make sense of a dis-assembled executable, they are likely good enough to defeat any 'protection' you have installed, too.

If they are good enough to adapt a dis-assembled executable for their own purposes, for sure they can defeat your 'protection.'

Data - eg an embedded file - is a different matter. When many hours of work go into creating that data, now 'some form' of protection is indicated. Me, I encrypt and/or compress any data files I supply when I don't want someone reverse-engineering data it may have taken me one hundred hours to develop.

But even at that, I still store that data as a program resource. I have this nagging little feeling that modifying a compiled executable is somewhere, somehow going to come back to bite me, most likely by some anti-virus program prohibiting the user from running the program because some checksum is out of whack.

MCM
              Michael Mattias
              Racine WI USA
              [email protected]

Comment

making sense of a dis-assembled executable is not that hard,

making sense of a scrambled up dis-assembled executable is pretty difficult!

Comment

Welp, here is a quick use for Embed Dit where a resource just won't do. I wanted to give the postal person a little $omethin' from my poodle and me in a card for Xmas, and wanted to personalize the card a little, so I thought a photo would be nice. Maybe one that would bring recent nostalgic remembrances of calm and serenity, in keeping with the season. This is the photo I chose. What do ya think? (note the festive bowing of the screen )
                  '
                  Code:
                  'The function below contains the embedded file C:\helloMailman.jpg
                  'Running this program will restore the file as C:\helloMailman_emb.jpg
                  #COMPILE EXE
                  #DIM ALL
                  #REGISTER NONE

GLOBAL joinOrigStr AS STRING             'GLOBAL for use anywhere

FUNCTION PBMAIN () AS LONG
                  LOCAL fileName AS STRING
                     fileName = "C:\helloMailman_emb.jpg" '<< restored file name
                     CALL restoreEmbeddedFile(fileName)
                  END FUNCTION

FUNCTION restoreEmbeddedFile(fileName AS STRING) AS LONG
                  LOCAL changeStr, translateStr AS STRING
                  LOCAL p AS STRING PTR * 240
                  LOCAL origLen AS LONG

joinOrigStr = STRING$(29230, 0)
                    changeStr   = STRING$(1408, 0)
                    p = STRPTR(joinOrigStr)
                    origLen = 28990
                  @p="ÿØÿà@[email protected]@@@@@ÿÛ@[email protected] (B+(%%(Q:=0B`Ued_U][jx™jqs[]…µ†ž£«@«g€¼Éº¦Ç™¨«¤ÿÛ@C(#(N++N¤n]n¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ÿÀ@ç†@@ÿÄ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ÿÄ@J@@@@!1AQa":INCR p
                  @p="@q2‘“â#35BTr¡²ÁÒR±s‚$Ccƒ’¢ÂÑá4DSbð%ñÿÄ@@@@@@@@@@@@@ÿÄ@#@@@@![email protected]ÁÿÚ@@@[email protected]?l{[ªèúã‹]%u{Ö{Ÿ_I‹òƒ¯ÿ@²ú›ÿ@[email protected]?ZݏêiË<I:Ÿ”wž/©¿÷š1û[¯È·¯ÿ@•¿Êp„ßÓ@Þg•³Ñ˜é~2ë¿ü¸¿ð7ùJüe×ÿ@ùqàoò™ïÖSq)[email protected]þ×ëÓöñù[ü¢":INCR p
                  @p="?(:ýÿ@Eõ7þñÜÄÇr&çùC×ÿ@Ù}Mÿ@¼ÕÑ{W®ê¿ë1'ü¬õNéû#v?DÏ+“£;v?\X”cû6ÿ@(Àzò·òœCþí¿Ê 0W7—«EÛΦ-»‘P¶~¹ûœUÿ@@¿Êêzæ;u¾Í¿Ê*‰ÜÂ@[email protected]¦@'½yòŒUÿ@@¿ÊA—¯'n§Ù·ù[email protected]ýžð?Þ]+õìÔ:œ_fßåO´*þU‹ìÛü¢±@È×Å@@½ø˜œ¹©ë‹i=^ á7ù@|zš=N/³oò—¿Î'qæÃ/=ååT)sõì":INCR p
                  @p="ú~Q‹ìÛü£uƒÿ@¼Åð›ü@1®Íz¾òò¨g'^@SŠ¼ü6ÿ@(ÿ@Ú>•b¿/@¿Ê@™ÎüÍG+ ÒœûD¨ëʃò¬Cþé¶ÿ@Í#õØÅž§Ù7ùM#³¹SÇ0}£ˆøeׁȗVû•zŽµ°êqj¾<6ÿ@)>QÖØ©Ä,×èÛoüÐ1x?ø‚ËlÔ@®=f¶·ƒùW]_§ÅömþR›«ë€'ÇÆ@ÿ@³oòU®¨Þ˜ƒ‘—[email protected]{@oÕ‹/í@Gý'@†¯ê•ƒ'´3—Ôbµú6ßÿ@4Lâcj>mF":INCR p
                  @p="/‰…®ÀìvŽçTb—'´5ü£]Ͷßù¡#uňÉÕáJïá±ÿ@Տ@âé58W&¡LZª£.©ÙúÝT½V6[«ð˜êŒO—¶QŒõX?öMþP0¯Š¸À¯9¾žqŠÇ?XW@/'b!|µV<½w_ˆññ‚7ùF·SÖ„Ž«9üÛ{»×ú£3tH¹U5¢o踥[email protected]Ú´ÍZ:güa×ÛV\T·¾†ÿ@)«õÙ:„Ä:¬TÀ^mÿ@šN£%éÁF¶<‰]‘¶4v•¿†vÉ›Û}~,ϏV#¤ÕÓoüàouç¾/©¿":INCR p
                  @p="÷œþªþS’êï[email protected]¹íît¾Ó뺌-“ÅĤ@@õG|¯®«ññ}›”ÍìK—¦êCP(E®9“ϤÆÓ@^§®lQˆß@¿ÊkL}{åtù^1¢·ð›üóNÅ3ccóA±7ãëu<ËsÚ¿ÄË‹¯E$ux˜ŽÞýsêºà¤ž£ƒÀÆßå5uÙô8£ÛyÏÒN÷óŒ§-íF¾Ÿ']Ÿ&Õb]®ü6ÿ@)«äýwïؾſÎsÈÓá’y£Xà tw¸^x°üøý¡‹•â Ù7ùDêö–…û6ÿ@(üýOˆBÞ":INCR p
                  @p="×Ç™—“)#AØÓ^_‚³åÉ×@êN&˜Ûü¦fëúáÆlgþFÿ@(mà.§[email protected]°ãàµ@a-ú`×@öÓyq¿ØoòŽñºÝ@‡UˆúxmþQ9‰–†Ô6®ÒЏcfVß‹ÝO\ü£ÿ@»oò€½o\ßõØÁþÿ@)˼Ë@Ú[ÒÊ'êúÕòŒGþí¿Ê,õÝxÿ@@Åÿ@¿Ê@ÄŸªÌ¥¿Vñ‡_`x¸÷ÿ@ôoò~¯®^:Œgoÿ@”A¨@Þhlb·—’cÓë‹âã««Ðßå:i‹ÚŒ8êñQú&ÿ@)":INCR p
                  @p="Æðü,Š@U}çqzäUUA°p1¾~½OÊ1ý›”¦Ïí@Yñÿ@³oò†ù‘‹1 bß0È5¼<’|£ÚC>/³oò‘ºž½xψÿ@Ý·ù@lúhÔž&¤Õ[KjʤëºÓz³â_ùü¡ž«®¨gÄîÛü¦G®cQüLt#oÒ%ëºöÿ@@Çÿ@¿ÊO—õúôœØ‡üþS3d¢4ö—@õht‹uþ¿”âøxmþP<~¾¬gÇömþSVâa¥Þ‡h’¦B(ÊTCu]x?§ÇömþP—7´XÏ‹ìÛü¡d_t)æ$äl/Fʘê^N":INCR p
                  @p="¯Ú@Æäoò€½^ßõ¸¿ð7ùCZÏ+þé5-F¿®-G6!ë¡¿ÊiGëœXê±}›”æ¹Úãpõe*ßKÛ¥úšs—2µ…+çêdŠèòø«˜ù2ÿ@y&¡qÿ@@?ZÈ?©§0î'Sð“õ§üƒúšrÏ@›±% 70w,-x€˜åìÁªŸ?å!$Iu+'™²žf6äÍŒu1·&8:^É?œa·i͝ÁåÇ“¨tz½«ùÌÿ@ô½vxºAâRáÞçM:|8ر@ŽÂ/¨[email protected]gÊYÒgìqõI¥T‘²º-@q6P¤":INCR p
                  @p="ñÞZ—†õQ¡À+±—a¤ìàÂ8‹C`w™îÏb‡><xP2€f<»‹Q¼Úå[email protected]®¶{|bð®5Å©¨žÀÍoèeÆÏVFÒ9 Š¢&Œ¡Bµ¿—h†ù»oPÃûW\Ç@”A÷ìúÄ¡³~RÖõY3Ë«ÓV[email protected]>÷1½[email protected]„Þý„ÊÙ4{ãg‚½ISû×ØÍygÁ–´a#§F¿V u½V¾š”QmÅdr×–¬UT`z}‡2Ü¥•òÚ€^ÄÂ8‚|BeÛnÓMÅi¶t:úV$ShùDº(Ëÿ@ÈNÿ@î“&œ9?ԏH":INCR p
                  @p="ïyS3)À13¨;’Tò}!d|ƒ['î§ÎWT™u·ˆ@@$ÆáÆÙtù6Ò,GïLÂúu~£@ô憛£ç˜>.<Ÿ:½É¿@Ž›BÛd‘ôï9Sä5’XìrB>—©L¼R5v¡Òä#©ÍÔWÎ;K?ûÌɍqŠe¶m·ß@@)Úbܘ¤”þ§2¯R¹®ÕM|cº’@€äÆAYÍo(_ØôÍòx].D¡MÞYzÓÑ#Äù¤ï˜&.¤•¦MŒR°ÀSé ïÌÆ÷Šëí:ù~B¼0ùLËÌ´ž©¾8Üñ;ú‰Ôö+":INCR p
                  @p="•ùBƒó´ÿ@yÑU/˜ƒTó“ìƒÿ@IÉc°\Mï=òjs¾ÏÂñ‚ùՍ:ŒiÆ8eÚøô™SR’ù£y©.‰½Àè0ïðêEš&Ú÷øE±@€àM,ZdÚ[email protected]ƒ jhÎÉI¶£{°ƒ@ø¤@÷ó„ÇIüâŸ+“ÛQ2¡•-œ([email protected]äÜÖùµ+êùë¾Ýæt#@(òäù˜þ›¬Ìçö€«•ÏBÿ@C!e/Çx²hiùJÏhì§sÚEM¤ûÉL‹¸ÜwmµÒ@YÒ½ûÃÉïÕ-€\õÃ[email protected]`=Ï(um^p“ùÍ":INCR p
                  @p="ÉÞ@û±`ñ@[email protected]µPß~ñhv6*4•l„/'>‘—cAF¶¾Ý£NZÉ™ò[email protected](LǨ`üËÄY¹Â2oZŒÏŸ.œjˆEúD—'L׃¥¬@šÏѱ‰ò1½ûGô¶Õ|DeÆUÈ@„<Ã(Qij®‡myVœƒÄQÌWc^ýáõ@C×´ÄŮĸÛLµíqÝ>[email protected]«wmail protected]›âQf-b6jhYqDÌv¤Y3²©NÆ'*Bö¸Ý‡³óžŸ¨Ðû¡\ÙÕ2xêAØó13bT9‡¥™<@,KËz3ú~LaÈ*oÎl!“Ö":INCR p
                  @p="NT[email protected]$üØze”)Ƶ2ä>ñòšræêeunyöÔô4Æ[email protected]ݪE'c#’n[‹¦Ïf¡\y½Jÿ@y%û6ÏOŸõ/÷’h9„t=©ÿ@ þ¦œ³ógSð“õ§üƒúšsæÆ sæfþ—ôB`³Úné@<ŒiHÀ0Øí()2ÇͨK‰›@鹍¾q¢Áœ÷Æ1Öów²rhë/Ói‚jöyüø™ç:@G¦ÉÔ–:«aÄÈÙ˜©4I¸wîyJÄ8-I<xÉÇWÖΏlz²c,¤y\‡)pB4v©¹@® 1UÄÏ”.GF–":INCR p
                  @p="óš’IÕ@N²I&?[email protected]·i—.'F Lz>S–Žv92NÆS„ãÇ@šï´Õ‹¦¡©øÄæÇã6›$vŽåòä!$Þ[email protected]ñ’I™qø[email protected]À—ÒÐÈuð;ÌÙ~¨R¡W7Äi)‰µb¤Ï”¢…@Ý[email protected]Þ¥Öª[³db”®MH+P„7j™{½˜²ÇÂÒ[email protected]]9Ý[email protected]é!x Æ–VÂV€pvøJH¿Âˆ¶!FÀ÷•‘—Þ@U€>—s·=à:ûÆoZèìÙÑWm¸1eßÚÁ;@ò„AKÙ@þ-“QcGÒRob:@Õ@ºE:":INCR p
                  @p="„Œ,9ѱŒÍ±[email protected]í0t˜Ÿ.FÅ`mf+ww³{qPõÙ^¥Ê±Ð@¯Y0áÒêßÅå~2º–B˜Â]Ãwðq®\fÈìaj)ÈÉ’ÈÒAÜyYÔW¼Ë—#vÜÜ**·`úLýQ:P’Ü@ƒÕd÷œ/‰xÁ¨þÝÿ@(¬â›ÌÝFW¡@‹í,R«@º±âsŒ°…ï@‹(P½\ohãûÛ[email protected]ïô·µÁñQ«‘9ãûΛÓ@žÍ*:¶½öbš:pÄdÜãôýb‚6 ÿ@´í³_P‹@„@uëÄÅöÒ.à³aÞ‹¥":INCR p
                  @p="ï¶ósclx3Di^=ç[email protected]öÕrΔjé[KUl£sªzP\óÄF0<,@þu†7ë+©\ŒúlŸ*™ÀÌí¯-}fEZ½@ø«…Óbm«Žñ¶ŠíBkd(Á[email protected]\ª7}ƒöàD[email protected]@(²n)²[email protected]ßyœßi£7¿œ¹ú%N„˓>å«hÄê4V·@9L†1P9úÁSfÛoH°Pµ±@yBñ#1Üö>RÂÔ²[=âÆE[email protected]uODŽ@NGv'“*lÉœ(@ìÌù:‹âÇ“!Ønc×¥Ub2Hú£8Éìoã:cɘì@":INCR p
                  @p="y™£F§s½s§ÜД@ŒOqö‡˜¿ÕbTA²Ô³·¼6¸cÞ4µÄY‚3Ý>™:œjøÉs1il,ƒ:¹qé}5ÄÍÕ@ãz5.uG¶L™|F³w&F°e¹¹$@yMÝ/Eâáñ[email protected]œ8÷Í=/PWÃÚ岓@Ìì×2u@&bˆn»Íë'¸»Ç§J¹q.CË©Ë36tBHƒÚuY[¦Å¥…Ší¦Uê°£ºî¤G×5äÆ2&“ĬƒPC½l/i«Æ‰Øóú5n»Â'@7¿œWSÓ¿M—F«ƒ\S‡A":INCR p
                  @p="Ô¼‡‡MÙ@ÇFfpä#c=ô¡à'†JâM›¨@®ˆÜ)§Úȳôìköx®™Çÿ@°þòJö{j\àveþòDf9_„Ÿ¬ÿ@äÔÓ˜x?ÂOÖòêiÌý™ 9»£4.æð¹·¤ù¼žF6rT‚¼¤>Ed¢çæÍï½ÌY¾tÜd£ÌÑÐÿ@õö™ûÍ@©ÿ@ûhrÌƧ·@ÐJì>˜ìiù½ÆðTûÚ;BÈÛ”^Ó–ùqȽL˜Ú˜x¬[W÷Š~¥¼/®ÿ@ê¨xñŸQ—‡Jÿ@EÔœ-`ı:6º0":INCR p
                  @p="Ýö«ºTTˆrWÑëÕ^ê®+Ä@MÄSÄ@A¿9Žþ¯ˆ÷`Ýٍ`=¦WÉ¥€æGÌÅÅl°ìì.ÏhA€BN×ç1<‰eNŸ1Ú[email protected]óÄU}ãÚ@!»@å€@`GÂkÙ†Sâ‘U)ˆ÷¶Ûj‚[email protected]£1ãñ\ªî~¬^<#Ãm&ØyóÁLLì6ãxAŽ<vyí•Ÿ2×kšÞÖ51«4yš[email protected]ãÆY«}¾‰”Æ8Þ;V¤«÷¼¦o,¸¿ý2`Ç‘³£@¤}S2ãUé÷õ@õÞ##R¶FÐñuHp>,ža–¼æåEõ›":INCR p
                  @p="[email protected][email protected]€þÈmÉó”ùŽ|Î=d+”@‹Á;ƒçSñ›KûË`÷V÷°*/ã@È ¨2Áì@£1™íEîƒK~Ï°1Sf]6ãz’5©“@q؁õÍô©ùó®“‹¤óóŠJS|á)ÓÃÊA†Î€FÕ3z¸œïnc£Œíl8òœ“·yÓö£øˆ@Bg2ý'\é“ú[email protected]Õâf&6~ƒ;8ÝÙ˜óü§H—Üγx€¶Ó4Æäö€\>MD’óL…WWÆ3¥@™W9äôr#@®b›ƒÇœ¯):L£.LHEq¸šº":INCR p
                  @p="¬÷ù¼fÍo]ÄVl`ãWnMÙ1?ɘ³¥«l§š¨dö´žEqÍT[[email protected]gS•Ò€j÷˜Â¶|•¹¾n3,JÆ]š›ïÁÈXŠç‰·„Ž|ûÊvT·VFÆá+Ö¡/T¼žñÎÁ…fRÝ@ö–¬nœ.[email protected]µsHä„ff„64v<˜gvÚcË:XϏ¢‘Žê”@™ªšÓ^S[.„ Žô&\ŽâÌÕ´˜”@-Σ¾æf9YØmçfm@™Ê¶@1Ç—[Hôq“ÞàL›V3µv‰Ç•±ŽÑ¼w´ëáe«±–s":INCR p
                  @p="ƒ”°Ø\Á‹(aó·òRÍô°Î¡µµŽ&&÷‰kËA,ŒÌʪób“[email protected]€„J7œÒÈ[email protected]âuŸèRÜ4`ǧs@TScxöRˆ¬x=¦o}iéÂrXZ‘7.5lY1«]÷âsÆa“TK>b;£Å—#ݐ¼s\£Ó¢ã¨£`#`[email protected]ÚÕUÎö@@؝A×{)‹.FrÇ7>sg¶“Úïà&<Ïò€@€#ùÊÞ»0…`Æ»Ã#Ñâ(&Œ€™§J¶Ü™Ïèúː›Ýâ@DVÆ࡬]53h2³õS}Œ¢ç$Ø":INCR p
                  @p="fZþrMqøxòÚ‡÷’n'ð“õ™ÿ@†?©§3…?ÂOÖgøõ4åþÏ”@fîˆÚÌ55ôo¤ùÌsÝȐ®ÐCB/cxiÂr0eùä™Ðr3Ÿ7ǶJ½ãúRGP„zÿ@´A£Ґ½B#3}>ޝ@;½ó@Ø°¯X8·Ú@含ç8MEõ2‘aÛ¼×O†¾dϏ¡|úÍaÂ@$l;MNô̪¹3…@¡ù´]FÂdD>0È€P“6c•Â®Äsë)ÊÊÏ@u„;{«Ä[email protected]ëóI³õĆ$fyròí{‹ðÔ«Xß·¬":INCR p
                  @p="x˸F8¡ÏÓ§[email protected]å¶$t\GO($8ŒDñ²3Bù‚ÊS!^TMrŸbˆ.óŒð«È7¿å@º²0ìÔ”éÇWiK—£k;“°óïGÆ6ƒõÊ°^èéÊ/å5gDYÝòd6?P“c¸ØÒÙ¶èܘ!F³l<å-H¢Ù¼¯é‘™Q¶£BCEÉÕB-Y@Qï,AÈ[6J‘°šâ@úw¨ÄT=`AîñgÈÔÓÔ)ʸ€ùʶõå[email protected]Š[email protected]£wð—Õ©@³ÇxÏlV…Sï«`˜Ž=AŠ5©":INCR p
                  @p="¾Õ3;DäS…«½_×B–c[°í&ml[email protected]>d³Þ€v„™Ü È@ÈgO˜@wBeÊŒWs½qX€1ž{FËñ4ärÙ9çxó„Ø㈜‘´¿®â^¡[uMîí*ù;@ÞŦr7ô>©°’vPoyÌæçIè#™×éè@¹@]ìÎ1>ï;ÎêbSÓc#yšLéБÆÃŒŒÈ!«ˆ|ù0®(q~q~L‹®ÿ@œ2£³åP¡Aºˆ|@—JéÚ?§é°[email protected]ïø€sJÂS>-bEÕ“Kšv ˆ)¾DΨ®ù@":INCR p
                  @p="®Üv›>OÓx·ñ@”ÌÄ@¢X Ü[email protected];þÑŠ(Mî{LÊux×s~R†2Ž!§ÎåFÿ@@†Š âõ扦ÈSõI,”1G•]È@L¤ßi)Û¾hÄ@…¡´Ù‘/ga«Š[email protected]ßý£L[^^£[email protected])¹õ0s·†¦¾¨@“ÃM5m¹-TåÔìÞèãÖ9TVCrI=„j~nÂhD iª½äeRt™y`g7z—êOO›RÑä÷‹È¾Q¾qÖ[email protected]@ôš½@nz,VÞ†'[email protected]@ÅŒÞìZÜÌÙì虜]Ct":INCR p
                  @p="ñ( ˜7\q7*hć7ºÆ=“`§zó‰éXãpW¼ÒHcÎó6åt°e½^œGt½Z.SŽ´£n¬ÎŠ‡f;ǦY6ËU¸nñãt7†@©ï.#ú5*[email protected]µÄbë*¯¹i£‰ÔôíÔgjªPœü¸2ájaîÎê€7&ÌËíÕˆ|aqG#5…š•‰ÏÎŒ[email protected]¼ÄD*ц@/¸@ŒK5¬Ø¨¯Œù‰˜¥äÒFðMÝ6_ù‚¿ÞH¾…@Ç–¿Ô¿ÞI©ë@äþþ³?À?©§/±©Ôü$ýd€SN`°8ˆÓÒš~&cw":INCR p
                  @p="´wNH}Ä9NŒt9–E(Çš–Î+y˜@Ãi‡0÷ŒÚ[email protected]Ïóæã4ª‡ˆ…Ȥñp!.ÄmÞяiÓ¶éƒÍ}2°¢d{kÏös7s£ÛÒ.ÿœçÆìÃA“Jä!wøÃÉK‰O7¥Ÿ#Ù‹Ã@¥ÄÍ–ßXÂô»@AæYÆû@,Us{»,[email protected]Ú¼î]ñÖk2³{@¢®¡Éí@”L§ZÞ¤NV½—yXê߈Üh»·s(/ÊVìJu{HÙ[email protected]–ÎÛ€SCsç(`Å5‰(7ÓC´°„ [email protected]Ÿ¦S(5Ú;":INCR p
                  @p="õ¢™Ê[email protected]@CVò—‘)lo]ŒAKΛø„̍o(7øöë¿&@!Ò‘ª] âÒP–]Ç”„…@GÆAaA#bnM'#l;Lî£ú|lØ‹é'~{ÊÛ@@iÓ¿÷ŽÅÔºàpªvP6,Äf®Æ=QLðW*£!$¹¢µÄktXñ[email protected]ÁÞG…p)Öi÷ú¥uÝ[email protected]–ïé7ÆdíVL} *îiBó~]â[email protected]«`Nñ®2¦@I`¬(EgA#‰š‰È@;@Ö@ØÀÂãV–h^þ›F26G“§>«÷‰@=#šº7&1":INCR p
                  @p="B¬bñª‘j¢æ(Œ«kdÌ1Ðqñ…Ü[email protected]ë±ÑÞÇUü@ž~€|™såÂ˱Q´ä[email protected]¦ç@†ŠN¦.¬[email protected];‰Ì³¤ÎDzð£.6u÷Fäó<¤úaYYú‡]¨yN—†@iVtĝ@L*š-›ó¬;]LßâÊK«H¯wxháûn{HÀ.R׵Ō¿'@|Óå@À>[ñ@úf¬(s°‚nÇöŽæ9)55(¯¦åˆ±ï=”ñPE’Å€B3I+¬×Â@@Ul’÷ïyWi{A¾@T!UUÌŒ›Ý@@°™±X½":INCR p
                  @p="c7b,ùBÆBàUÒu/x†:ßÒ[æ é[Ô;G0àúœ•J¦ØoS3.€Í’‹6æÙïsÉ?ÚgÌ[#i¾Ö{MñKف~¹ó1:M 1ÊŽ¸ôŠ@6ƒÒûªÂ¹<JÞ™LTVÏcPŠ)ÔÝìH1•wPFÇ[email protected]””Ò*¯™›iD³q&>\@Z†Êt’E_&ÉgžÒÛT“Ó©<m›E°#ß#q›(ow´ÔåQ®1H+U,Øí@깤Ӊ©¾gJƒ>C©´÷¹ÎRË·s::•Ç¾Ì%þ¡@#+Pºâ殘ø¹J?a`@}2Y˜":INCR p
                  @p="ÑoŽÐ°â`þ ®e%ö¿Óßæ<%>SY‰1æǤPïõ‰Ñ$ ,NÜï9™Kõ/¬7¡å:KTöê(¡:ÄÀù[email protected]@¯¹¨NB´£¼Íé9Y›'žñ[email protected]«*‚æÆÆM¢»j²®BŒ@î;ËÉ»ë]å¾-*Oh]8³TH–h7£7‹&ß´¿ÞH]:2.PE{Ë_ÎI©Ô/á'ë#üúšsqDΧáë3ÿ@SNZíÚkà@ç˜Þ›ô‚âˆßˆÞŸôœLßF:@Š“B‘r”zCfi-VÓqM:,DÁÔüé¾,ÖxCc*¤_z":INCR p
                  @p="…‚ás:83R9Èè¤YÑUmÏc8ñíºf0Îä/&UljVýïYXÂ%Žä[email protected]Œ2=·[email protected]‘A¶'(y2²•SzFÑ™†-`@ú¥uJÕ9Þ=õUBéâ@C´V[$6äÔ<Zn×ÞFCTùwœíÛÓ4°*G‘(¡V$ð{yJ¢é?D0úÐ@߉r¿°À³·Ri7Þ怤q̺œxSµ#z0¯³‚@òäGbÂ3,ïϤf$LÞ ±ÆósŽvYFøõ[email protected]€Õ£¦€A@[email protected]ØyDê[email protected]®Þ^Q·ñ3-]ð":INCR p
                  @p="!¨@ď„f+ÅžæfdÆEsÜLû$3;_&=Aúâ±Ù®õ¹Ž¾‘@6±®{ËójkÃÓ©cŽ[email protected]¡¦53/ºœéãȸ°¨ËîÞÀMp¿)eːfëÆ&@*ÏÑ—@&Wªe]€óí®Áý¯(yzVL!Ø@7Ö&¶ò½!e9r²@sCêˆÒãÔökº¬ªñ@š—•úaÅ…ŒnämgÊL¡ŽFºí`FÇ{¹né£5-;U_iŸÑ€@à4w$sÎ<~îûíj1›@¢Wä¦ý}Ð{˜qí@à¤Ó{gã8,":INCR p
                  @p="w;ÏHql=îEm<îZœÁ8߀î‘;^È[email protected]´ÔŸ¤Î0Üq:^Ì°0‡?G]:ŠšÒ8²8p°èGÓ“æ’@=þˆ*àãºàK*AÉ[email protected]טï3*aãu@¬Wϧ¤´Å@räƦÚ¼¦–:ð¨Ò¡ŽÛç6.š[email protected]æ@‰Ÿ|L–Iü¿þ¸û!«×x:K@ØF¢îk´Í¿‚¨á|[email protected]æ@Ir…|3.ºB±`lXAgoz¸î|¢ˆrÁ©O&;Ê•“GH#UóØHY1k£©¼üàÕ¹URǁäÅJã4ÎÆØŽ”Ú":INCR p
                  @p="ªÇó@_æyw3KtËáÙÛÊ2›@Ër k-©V“ߙŸ/À/@Yè‹@Bœi7pÜe\F•—ßZJ,ÛmØCJ‘IvC{Â@YIÂBʤöx¦'Xe@”G:³:í5ª1èÆÉ^bòšRxoIŸõèYÍ—*èÈnjM†üËð—#QÍñ¸>oyjw»Œê&Bµ·¤[email protected]¸¢5w`Fõ:]&EÈÂùª¯¢s±ã ñ5t¡±çW`@,ýZìôÊرdg±fëè…Œ®™C’@Ó7ʳ…‘F¯‰±Ô&6_Î@~fþ":INCR p
                  @p="t€˜²dÂ!Ûjž±žPPUßטxÈdVbƒ“¥@1_ï!ôÁÔcՍ‰ÜÖÐ÷P\ŒIÆvÞ¸‘r™Žþ©£%Êœï‰¿x\Œ@(¡95í2à>Û[email protected]—qFtЫEõ0Ȧ¹š‚”>@{Ø¿ç$Æqãp|Ç÷’3Юáë#ÿ@SNZí:Ÿ„_¬›þþ¦œ@wˆSs@÷Å@<óÏæo¥ ûCæ$\m§mö™h$[LP¢f²hÙâfêˆ6fåf²\ƒs+¼±Ì“±ìö÷tÛ.€@œ¿g0ðÔw@,Î|":INCR p
                  @p="gm]˜Ð5¥´ÄãÇ«(@÷›zœ©Ó¢¥O>‘¾ñ›¡Ã…×(féý^0WQç´GE‘²5–Ú¾¨î¨†Çdü=fe³Y±ì´@¿YNŽµÜzJ,Úwª“²©$[email protected]Ù,j”m]äÔ>p£é,1Õª…[email protected]ÚÓØùvŠsï¼çow´MQÕ¼·AÝ3”mù…¨¹ßs{ˆœvͨñÚZ?†æîî9[`øÈPxßizT£P¨“™‰%€$Æ)ðÔY²eÊÙ6)@åtÔøôÝÃÊ5Ó)±éýÙ²®‰Ä@X#´j“z{C h,E‹€ÂV":INCR p
                  @p="èÑ£èÌ@{.àÁê:ƒ›0c°‡”[5jí´Š…±¨ïÌxÜ–[email protected]î[email protected]@@%…)Y€²OÂ04ºoµCËvEíñ›œ¯þ@)‘Õå+S1…ñ@+j%v$òeiPþñ5æ<æzÔ™@ï[email protected]Ú¹m»¼¼¾û؈›\…l€’ÏÜúK7Õ[@LG;YbÎ;6]‰Q§ÈC+« E4·@Ð_ý;#ï(cgÏc7›r-,¶EMÉcWðœN¤ÌčÛyèPûìH8ÛÒp:á§1Æß[email protected]Χ²[email protected]`È…IvàýdÎR‰·Ùyd{òšåé":INCR p
                  @p=":˜ñé[ì8çEµkÛ¸€VÐÑ¢@é+V¢nê¨N?ÔÒ£K€å¸þ§§@Ó®“ï@¶ï1±+‹Vûm¼×‡>…eÈ,%9åïÒeÝñ†Û÷—Èw¨/e‹yîG”¢´º@ü¢½^€Iæ-²³l904³›~‚P!}Ð-ÎàÇ?L¸Œ]ÈÚ^.µ²3Ì[email protected]¸Æ¯y¼Ì$Âè(;ÇbEØ@Z}ábRÁÜUùËb,öK¸[¦¨UÂúBÆc&f<Ÿ)^Øæ÷„¥Ú€ò€A)§}ü¡/È€[email protected]Ûæñ¼V+FÔG¸Ýãó¨D\*=ë³":INCR p
                  @p="ð’Æ‚@ØsýQ—÷PZE:¾½+DyÂÓá0ÐÇIì%°¯Ú‡IoÒ-½!cmÉßxDÙ&cÐôS(ŽÒ±/½@Áe7¼j›Þ‹.bre$ýR.3cÊý!'Î4Uΰ@c£Qö@ñÄZ¶òpÞ’çÑ›‡CF1ó6Cnn¥%„@feþªëcpq.à/>\FÎWO±°®þs¨‡Rƒæ'ItQI$‘fÀ@l`aE.]‡9¤‹)T(¡Ä01…rDaâ[email protected]ú•ù·þòBêÿ@D?ŠI'˜ü!ýfáêiÊίáë3üúšrxi$":INCR p
                  @p="a¿“ç-Í܃[email protected]º]b÷@?yaѪ™›@¢dL}Rìv›5<̽QšãY¬U$‡y(È:>Ï;Œê¡Úr=œonó@`7œç¶–Y•ˆ“)|Š7$÷0´ê>PΔ_Y[Ø«öyq”_Í;Fõ™ƒµ¥ØEaÊ¡Ms(Ó.÷1/w&¢$\<îXªéÒ¥_#U-Φâgì`@§ýR‘ÙMй@{ÜÈUµó@덉.ldÍC)@mæ$\Eض¡°”ŠÌIÄdëh)˜ëpó„u?¼w¾Oœ¬À‚v;KÂ)C1ÛµÍxÜÚŽLj":INCR p
                  @p="ÔÑa˜U·”°ú³*“C¹âë¹6°îÏ[email protected]~ˆNŠÚtö1[ÏÖÀxœÿ@è‰ÜxZ+hœ)l¹¡fC¹ï[email protected]m;ˆÍú sb UïÞã1!O| »k:¬;…â@ÅT{¤[email protected]Î&Ä×csÏœplD{í¥¸¸Œ®•wò>±90±Ù˜µ[email protected]â3ê·B¯V%³ïv”HÃ$©î6…‰[email protected]ë@YãÒ@–ë›åa'#dÎÚ[email protected]÷1Å@æ@Ø@¾¸ub„Åçø‘®@ü%÷ƒkÏ”¼ŽÌ¡ÓÛ´©ÂÝl#©zÁP+":INCR p
                  @p="lδÀH¡·c;=ÔyšœŸjƒ@I®ó\:L#ž&Ž†Îb;ÌãŸY£¡:z±|Òúê@äP†˜Þ‘´˜°—ÊW’EÆ'L×¢ö°~¹ÊJ„î®ä@›Õ¾@üã3b\M°ØqÌ©‹Õö§hì(žÒÓ¬M‘(#næ+vÙ¸ó‘C U»¡·¬ÜŸZW‹JJßÂ@X>#wàyVÊ4ÞõÞK˜ÛÀ-_–I4ÉFÃ@àíð“öAA©{ÃóNÝ„Ycb¡£|×#ƒbÁ¥Vèސ{EåÊôJŠü)‘˜qgÎfË~#©ß}ã":INCR p
                  @p="']@s”1mV7„X'´@Y;\6]`(ã“uj&èč̵^FÜAÈk˜XÁ@~pº‹$ããA {à2Íjºâ@é5¶ñ¸TM®â)E{G=ê‹[email protected]'Ò1Ÿ:Ìjüî@T‹³´Ql´l7oDÆ“bQÉæÕƒÄ݄Ս0œd°÷¦lk·¬`r¼Ìq«Øü-^úŠ£„2㹜á›oKš°õ#`NÓr¬k’RBŶRI$’@ð7.\©@z¿Ñâ’N¯ôCø¤’yÂÖ‡þþ¦œ“Ìë~þ³?À?©§&½èÊ¢Ü@D¥@øÚ[s÷í:":INCR p
                  @p="ZÔPÚ=wäLý1´àí[email protected]œã@È@Y™ó¨+4½ïµ‰Ÿ1´3r³XjM¯yæW1M÷¶lG&r:#ùÍç[email protected]ç}´ijƒ½email protected].¥Ê3KU#Ò4¦ŒFCßnn)òë3QèÀä¨ÍA¬LªúõF(¿Cç1š¯f/ÎÞ4D¢@@†,¨;÷‡ÿ@Ÿ~Æ#äÓµs•á’µÇx¿@›MûÆdB‹ÈÒ9£7xþ’2e$°]¤R΀ª+®À4ajÒÀVÓyžˆ[!Sl»÷šÔ@,“ÁˆËÔcKcÖ_MÕ&°@ûžSúí{=":INCR p
                  @p="°[email protected]=L_ˆtø|¨š³æÀzvU<½&ÛWó‡)Ö«£OΝ@7‡•J/‡‘@=ŒZV3kz‡q¨ê]µ™‰@ÆʁÕI[«ÃÓ—Èu¡£pçéÛ@©49ßÎ^~¤è*‡sµÎ“6Œ!Qª@›ã$®ýåuz¥³Ú+&B™Kš@[email protected]¡›vss?çD$êxâ*‘½KDFdÕŒžÿ@î%Æ.Žv•ož!±8Í©Lª͑A±êf—@)÷$TߎûG’6%J†âgÌÈÆÔüHŠÉÔ=©çJ‘šÉàùÃÆûMËv4Ñ{œïlQÒkq":INCR p
                  @p="ÜMx2má·<ߤÁí&[email protected]´xK(`±åÓê@Üñ#ºl‡SÇ Ÿö/¤õ}«€u2P¿Œ$ÈW2]Y_ÊReuéƒ÷ðïŒ_†Ù4å;vøN]Ù˜½©ÈÏÔ8»^Ñ:@$˜ÖP=òv_x$6x;ÂñÎÈìw—¬€ÖÀT«æPU»«ÒÙ@_tE÷…öÕ¹4ÜGPÛ[‹ *íÛ¼!¼½@¨¢S>@#îÔ,‘6ôØõc…'3Í;m:½@^5‚&²zBÆ‹î°4»Î~R|fÛkæuÀ@€q9Z‚Ìj·Û":INCR p
                  @p="Ök¤[VGôó–§b. ¿º@؉Q÷œòÙ€ç¢=%[email protected]@í,B{óåÔ@#‰[email protected]–ªÈEV$š‡&È»ŽhÒÛV±p²à5óÚ[%êÌϝôû¢Œ§Ú…Šm¼}€lqˆ`ÜêŽRX—0½„%Žø‘@U{4P}¾oœ§Rקz‚@!· I‹+oEÜÏS¸r˜ì@IKÃÓ»µ3V—çvš@PÚùB¹Cá!5äråq´“A$’[email protected]:¯Ñâ’N«ôcø¤‘yŸÂÖ‡øõ4åÌêþ~³?À?©§(üî7À":INCR p
                  @p="·ù@Àؘmó8^“?wJMzMÔ.gé«Dy³Z¿ÕîDÍŸƒ4‹ÓÄÏœ¤Íñ„ü`ý0[email protected]:SYí`âçÙÓ·Óց9röÔ[email protected]`êMó)è)¹ŠÊ¹©®|eƒ]FÊZì@>S6EEp+™X³nŽÈš·sŸÁ[email protected]/[email protected]êRâcû&¥²é¢YúWóŬj¡¡´®œ‘¤Fž¡VÆ×@Šé¡UõîAS>[email protected]—Øí'SGmæÓA×S¿($œ€?”ʬÌı¨ôÌÉ@/ò–é|DÞcP¼ÑŽg»ogÚV‹":INCR p
                  @p="Øn<ãrΑe©bO•GtØ@–ÛÏ´FD:¶é²„R¬ÄNóŸ)a†uÎ J°:¼ŒØX`kéï)È#}ûÊÈÅð®@ĨÞûˆL݌ژí7t¹ú|˜Šf%^¶1J¨ÃKv¿(¼½3¥äQµÍøobþÔcáFö61#!A\Ô9}ê’Çí0™ñÛÙ‚c£@m®Ø×”¦½Z{K)§95µúE6B^ÀþR¼lcbDå¯ÒglŠ—Cá6céruXS\jµñSruÙ%ßSYè¬@U[ÜNA¡u¤ÆÙ³ˆ{Üט…JzL":INCR p
                  @p="§KL}sJ7w4õZ|wÑfdêTœZYS ö”©>‰'ys7ƒZŽ–}3YÊï¬&û@í9XòVÛ¶Ó@ҏ¦ÈŽiôØúg<ý’[email protected]â[fƒ]Ò¡¬ÐgÊà@Hé8þ…Ü@k¿ÊDïS>aï¤v¿úµ@¼M®¸õ>,T$iÁ2‚ÙÞ=úr0²ª×¬&Á¥£á[email protected]Œ·Oä;Ç…[email protected]ԍ€–”ïä#Ž[email protected]@<ø••øI`¤ÎL)TzAÆà¥ï@ßÆ@[0ª”³á‡pg/ª³ç:[email protected]šæڏôœö_z©@š":INCR p
                  @p="±5:!É`AÒ‘)u˜Ê¹ˆcb=íÉÞe`C‘Sf!aXö5xÉéªn!~öñç@DÔôŠV6GÓ:Q²Ìˏ\œ@ïþó[email protected]ÖêP6B³YŒ©Ü¢2cløÅìc—çˆNlvŽSôF\M%΀@N™ÝC)±ŠænÂÞè@C—]œÒGMµP0ôÅ3X'è››Þ`ƒˆyE˜bRüaÞÑ!µªŸ[email protected]¢fwðVŽÒµTÆÝ[email protected]¢\8¨íXé‚’â:LÞ.+ó´@+(R¤êÿ@F?ŠI:¯ÑŒ’O5øAúÍ¿€SNK":INCR p
                  @p="ó:ß„¬ÏðêiÉÉÌF¡ÝyƒôÂiâ@‡ÂÛÒ·£4ë7¶Ó/HÊ.æ‹9ýí±–$o”X†[email protected]Ûpf¥f¹î)Œ)÷ŒLÕdx¿H»ÎçKEácùãiÛ踜¹{[email protected]®ó1ŬXš²‹R&@ÅM6ÍZ£+Gâ|ª@ŽÂçLôh¶5ÞóÉw=‘ˆä[email protected]ó•á@Ka½ÍØñi²E\ÉÔc}z„x͈§[email protected]À3&Le¬ÝÊêÃbÌq[email protected]ÓŒæVà(n7´ƒ‹7Q¾èêsÜųšÐ!‰m¬Wc+Æ*(>’†6":INCR p
                  @p="î%ŒaM™Yú[email protected]²Oø²²Že®@wa±ï@q…?4ˬäRØU´ž@Ã|D²ØÔßÊ•j-JGÄ…J˜µ:ø<q¬6ñH §™`ÔPw#xÄÌOºÀò‹ÆÃÄ`§a/RVßÈÃ?Q®}ÓKkç3›-©Wa4ôä• ¯»\ˆ9Â@MùÔÜõ”'O2!|ž{Áò[email protected]–?Aæglº@ÑÚfÌKîy32Ö©ù}¢ãó}9Òµ[email protected]”:œMïgÎZ`$l;Ë=:©$ŸY¬«Èµ•&Œ.¨n“9È@¹‚ènϤZ€O¤3…õ¦È߸‡×":INCR p
                  @p=".ŠwäÒ{Ãi]B¯†Ã»F^Õ®V÷ÈÛa`ÊÚY¢²·w§é1äéq¹zÛq4u=Bê±Wé9ý¬˜@ºpw¹žìÊßQ§å6¼Ætø[3YNZ±Ç×;][email protected]öÚ½›Ë¢½£ˆ#cÓä´‰5eÆ@Ýž¾O´)‘Êæ^œ„ÏŒ–s^ÙŽócVÜÌí‡ÃÆy$˜ó•.¿\Kõ˜E†túáoLâÂê@P2a¤b(õý:·½‘Ò%itt<¶=g>ç@ÀºF‚hyFâwûC¢QÎ,Å~:é[email protected]ÀFK=™O9Îq¥Í":INCR p
                  @p="ùÅnôãŒnOLÙ=ª‡ +…ê·¹¯Ú(¾üKÊÀ@}nrßÚN~f+åýQtÿ@MFNSâ;8¬[email protected]!ö@§'.~¥ØŸßÂ1sõî¡ÞB6ZmŽ±²@ïqãÙFÿ@ï[email protected]=¤ü’>™OÓõÔKe?ø£ÇŽ3Ó´@'zå2{CH£©f|~Ëë² o”~°:cõŒ¾Lö>&^5©JÔ£öÅÆ&LZMºƒ3þ.5e̵öhÚɏŽý1uXqìr,ÒžÑéÑIñçfâ¾ñøý›Óß¼×3xÏÖ¥§k`v?T?Ç5þÑú%böw":INCR p
                  @p="HZ´ƒ4~/é•À—ê†qýVÖgöÞ2}ÔoªcÍí6v$!úDì7CÓ¡°Š@ïB'6yÌQ^[email protected]ÁµÉùnb=Üf,çêþŒýS´¸l}Pü;Л“ˆÚçtW\˜ÊãÇÌÓãûM‡Ì띉@[email protected]&@¾“ROÅÝq¯Úl9è2ÇOíÎSüçj„‚XœÎŸQøïªØWó’mê¿Gÿ@4’O5íÿ@Ömüúšr²yN··¿Y?ðêiÊÉÅÅP›@{Ū‹ÚáïÒiéÎüMªÛp&Ÿçs6Š©ÏëYÒÃ1à/«{¥‚ÁÈÛ":INCR p
                  @p="©{ÓîñGçÊ!ÎP[email protected]í6ÃA·ŽŒ‚¢q÷~ì,åɨݓ¼ÊØõf¼•S‰¤‘w5mÀ,m§‚fÔërªÖ£[email protected]†‚>Õèï´Æ}M‹Ög<ä[email protected]úÖÍšœÕÊ@½6fŒ}fEêôF÷é|´t7VŬl%(د¹â+8ÉŸ©9È@ys°ÄKÁVÝ][email protected]ÌÄ…¬@=f|[email protected]ã²9‰ÉŸ%_•6Ëetšó™sk#[email protected]çÖævØ@Ñ‘†÷Ú^>«Â[÷¡‹Õë¿rò™ÂÇ=æΛ7e6½":INCR p
                  @p="êg<Lì–Ì@!TW¬@ŒöÃæö¹©ñ&<Œ@À;À¸S¦`.w¾ò@b˜~жŠ(˸6{ÍyJ¢‚öñe‘€+Än.ÈF(Œõj}Ò{‰¨ax‰Èž¾1Z§æ·ûÉÓäÉÓ±ðÜÕðx0õÜ^Úñä8±×Í©¨s4Ç“§Ô4‡u™CY¢*Ï2™ð‰ÑUw$·”xð«Â,«c“ØÁñJŠªÚ¶–Ëéf}ëñ@®öv®ò@IàmÍ÷Œ\¶Ê½d~˜mI»2£I|jÊI{Êø™‘¼=ªÌc…û÷QH1Ë@À[÷½%þ¥":INCR p
                  @p="³³š*ië=žØº_\Fôb/NŠi–=¤š49.ƒ/,§øo¦C[×ö@,¶tyz”ÄW0Âù„Ã@Èl§òš}Àt¬àÍzìÈö埬'æÍX°{[email protected]?LÜi£§÷Œ®~ܼ½\SßÏI“³s>[email protected]Ÿ’/라¨2LÈ@@™àÊpö&?Úê2·ÄÂÄé?k[|LÞžò«z\²@ÍJÜÞÅèƒæLÎ=Òq6ÜžgkBžDšª…ʺr—ٝ+L'OkÓÙý8¡_ªtÀ¡@P‰FûBÛñd#EӍŽú":INCR p
                  @p="£ÇGӏú¥ú¡¨Þ2¦ý@œªq¢Þ#:%hWÂu€751uÞq©ÎÈ»˜Xö]†þ[email protected]ŠÛ‚d7‰[email protected]ίôˆõÀ\¾›ŽÄ1¨ß@˜Ó–×HÆ@òŽàÕºŒHšBdêŸV&@7Ó5xíþ‘—)8Ø]Ç”¼¥kÎÇ+zÞ@{Ceíå,±/æŒ@eÈ©Á=ÌϦ7ı’nÅÑÖK,_(ó‰A$¦UÊÃ{;ó,¹nNÓ>Së:kãÓßoS2Ÿ(Âhsph[email protected]@NДѣ+‰k½&o*iévvõ3VÓ'Mó¦–㙣‹":INCR p
                  @p="5*ÄlJâ]™ÔÇÿ@0þòAÍú?ù‡÷’PWŸöïë'þýM9/tvoo~²øcúšrŸaÌFOjƒµñ@x¸-WÌý;@ôDÞµ{9˜M8iÊÖº¦².¦[email protected]«l&›±ÎñY—bG3\pXçd±‘‰-¼fh£sxƒ:žÍ$Ð<N\~.¥ñV™ŽS}ôd[email protected]éï0þ2ÎG¬ÌM‘[email protected]ˆÅ[á@ÛQ±Sšzœ¤ñ¼±Ÿ?ì®ðË¡ÓÆåO§¬Û©] @6žÇê@âWÔ|!ãËáØô@™B’x”2.å@ö&puõL+Q¯Œ":INCR p
                  @p="¢z…ý£õÍg!±è@¢þÒü.dÌPÞârg<¹†˜:†@—¡ñµtêcȧ²-8g.%ßÄAœ¬6dÿ@¬üŒÀê¶\\ϵ±Õ^£@Ùa^‘ߌ:dE“8#B~t?’åóæYVÇdûK5µß@Šic 59Ÿ%z¶má/JÖ@㟫[®ÄÃp~“uÈ€\Pè+bÁn‘@ïpÅ@?Œ€Ú—ë‹oh‚lÍ“G‰’Î¸/ÒãÆæ·RÏÕº¦ëÎôyô•òö®OÕ5ãèñ0Ñíý@¥Q^B_óV×;å™@°™S¸V3":INCR p
                  @p="¨:ª—yM£[email protected]ãÚçxý[email protected]§?\S|¬‚Hzï:MÕWÍY›6LŽÜÐòü=±„ÌÀ‘t9Þ@VbŸœÒÏs+Â5ÌÐì³Ò··ñ€ØYTµl#ô7{øÀÈK]Ô·ô3‰,yBú¸•Ì´ÇGÙ&×@×q7éôœßdµguÿ@P0O ò›:qS2®ó¡Óc;6’ѐ@p¨âÍÍCl‚;J*@@w˜òþ®“[email protected]ÂëˆÑ–ûEŠ²X¿HyØ@†xƒÊOÒ,{V91ó£¡6C[»o¢GV#c+Ô×uƼ£W拉Enñ©Æ":INCR p
                  @p="ñâ¨[email protected]>ô¹¡…ˆ@fy‚Ž0Ê@4€òŠ‰Ÿ*@>²Œn‘*‡¤ÏLí*@¾êcöô€äUT¶.Üâ7’lÄJ©Þ:[email protected]£@€Kä@¡ª¢VÑØ['˜ÆĵîÎwd©@ÇøUÜC@v0éÓâ $X]!3Þ“±ú¡kÛc5çÑ(€•¹äAOÑ/Yï/-: ,Ê+ïHXópI<ܼ¡Ðgáøï$¿¢æýáý䚝Á^Û߬Ûøõ4å¸gSÛß@øõ4æ[email protected]×Z®XØÈãxT‰Z®tqüÑ9«:º&95":INCR p
                  @p="ñP²@¹‚x‘Þ„¤U‹©Z™¶šº“`í2ñ6ÄHÌ8mwŠËÑmUÄŒê¡%ÕÊ6MÂn'LO¼[email protected]›ÚN™‹@úæ’Fû@œï?•c›JÌà/Â'Ã7¸úçQ1¨%¨oØ-¬”×”ú²°[w‚Ëê~F\EÂ+öýácÒ)z¬M‰•F2(®Ó?ŽúiE¢L/dÖuÔZ„NðkiT|£@@¶0ÂÁŒè@²HíU‰ù²Æ6?²ešº^GÆÄQ#ÎhQÓª©W÷¼¦øÒa@âŠØéZh¼‰†Ó2ãÏ[¶Ð":INCR p
                  @p="×CûS(®/ÂP{Ãa]#[email protected]îІ #ßê&ðÓI£^¼R{ýRÊÂ]zLÙ*ì¢Ì{´÷>sA;]J³m$a¾òÏN8 G9¬µà€ÄK\@\C'Þ„¼Kj(ã@8][email protected]éò@6+éa·Â/(Oá3RÐâl*^Ò¥Ôٍ¾È¯•»N¿ím9>Ư—‹ÿ@Iÿ@iØpš_Z@\Mؼ®sÑ€ÞnÂú„çϱ[email protected]I–e(Úæ€%2ä‰UØKâT¹@R™‹K&]oã@8šáí.,ìc`s|¦¢èɦm":INCR p
                  @p=" 9c82ŠÂ+ˆ$nvÞ8°@VFã€Ú@Èã—”@ä+]¥æcâ´FuŒ¡¦ÂàVÒÁÚI«§½<ÇY˜Ž–Êm43öçª@åé¹+ÖK®â@E=%P„ZàËBø™ó”HÌ·J|dú`³ï´RÒ·ýþ!ýä”ÆñŸâÞIۏ£o~´oàÔÓ–Ü™Õöïë6ÿ@†?©§)þˆ¿Ú2?iΑþJ7`äÂ9›°üÎg>F»ˆ9kIÞXjàä!”Ô!ÈɘÚó3ë”ÑNŒ&×kƒ[ÂOœ6…1ÓÄJ¨H":INCR p
                  @p="¼:Œ5má1.«@â]“¼@¤YcPâs¼VE›øIGÎXó/MT°àJäƒ+äÉ͈VâX7ØÆr°`<ŒµÀ„ì·@ý6—thKʯ|a'‚¾BMfåk——#ãÄ[email protected]÷@Kзé@±âAg˜[ÉÈô¨½åŠ¨Öï4ZVê<eµ[email protected]°=b³@,fí+,=4š®`òh¯ù0”‚<¦A††ÜÁ°O2UÈ@æ)@5HW}Ä°.¨“R‰ß˜DoT 5êKB7¸Bë™;q!4j®[£sÎðX@Öù™¬ÖŸ®@[Î":INCR p
                  @p="£<øùƒ}ê¥àwÚN÷S¾Ùì£ÿ@ú8½C±·½FçÙƽ£ƒøûès'¾ÛA¢fΐÙc>SGHú[email protected]Ž^•íй/ÒC¹±(“óHœ¤`cy>Pu*Z¿ioê]oRT{¥‡å€—B¹.î:†x©i°‹çÒã˜ËˆË”HænjS©¯2e‚%^ÑvÞ’µ5nDÍåFšwO1zˆ™572ò@`2»Ü@JÒ¬¼59¹Çç›Ê,lѝGéš(îuŽ‡Jï(7¤†É@@šúRBššC“ÌËÓl*8šï9òöÀ÷;5ëÉ":INCR p
                  @p="ï%ÑßyŽÀ¶'ŸªQ¦P&öš=¤Ó]䡵or…ùǵ‚`òˆ(¶Ô`öæ]¬ÍˆþòJ?¢?Ä?¼“·MGÛß@øõ4æ5ٝ?o~³oàÔÓ˜ÿ@:[email protected]Î‘ø‘¾tºÀoÞ„ÝÓã´»˜Dèt§ósº[email protected]æQI¯Î!r‰—=ÌÇ™§5ùLÓa+ÖZó+ib®±ÒµâcýÚ¹“¡ÍQš<AßyÂtÕa~Gx²;ZL`Ø»7BK¹Ga(n.Tj2ú™@ùÒþ‰p¿Ñ^fY—Éò’ì:eé+`":INCR p
                  @p="eÄub¨,ž$«j£Æ“DB,A“ó@[email protected])S’7`GœÒ¹´¡ó›áÕ×IŠêQcåÚsòÞ>~3z0ÊdËÒ‡:Ìäϧ8gÛ™r?j_SÒd/á2Ñ=Ì^ìën¨íÞnGÔ/kœÌ¬èãÆ@ªßÎs¼rôŒ$qÚQô2ßnðJŽß\¨«”£[email protected]Èï@ä©€{ljšçéƒÜÁf÷NÒ\“\6!±•ÔUƒÆòß`k™-q;:YB¨|%ƒG‰Ýжž·@ÿ@öž§;íé´òxNœøÚ¸ié[email protected]…‹æc—³":INCR p
                  @p="Ü܈ÔÛJÉ°@ ¡çÒW¸]t}j¦_~b°~…~ÆáX«Û¹”Z¶•BßÀ°lH ÷—«ÊCW½ó,íÌ2Á5¼?Ò²Ok•dʽ¤]W5Ÿwµ{ö2wØJ&]$Ü÷í ó©fù¦=,¡àðjï°úä,IâFmª])föI•¨°7(“ɺ•k1ƒ©ea±½PüéõŠN³ÓC€ïq]¡ö¿(–œ,,ßá…[email protected]óR±)µLr@¬¼#Ú&½dÇ3 Åzmå6C{@ÎòX¾$;ø-G¹ÞV¨,hñ&±ä@»F•¹âQ":INCR p
                  @p="kíQì%‹@ŒmüCûÉ'ߘþòNÜ}Ûß@øõ4æ?7:~ÞýhßÀ?©§5ÄÔ8Þä •‘êAóaiM½7‰Šh鍞TÆëò‚ƆÒS!Ú„'j³e$ÝÌæ;'~Ñ&oDW2I'@Ñè§3S.Ä@‡¢cT&Õ¶æç.õš<aª¬[email protected]ß@}¥ó[email protected]ˆ7È–ÌÇ@ApD;hTnªM;yH£Q¢x„MŠ$Yy5â>dT°@Þä÷tùÔ[email protected]Ê5mð–©T6âEÆlld%¥0— ¢I–™ÅnŒ¼E2¹Æø€¡[email protected]ÎOS¼":INCR p
                  @p="¶µq™ë@Xï3¶RN››:„°5D|˜2“ÜN³3¶)½+Rï5†fsÕ4Š;Φ'H¸Éu2gWmªglVÃyÚù8=¢2ôÀÕ¼éxìU‰1®>EÇ¥nv»Å÷§æ@@Éžký^Pl×_ÌKb4ÔQpe3mÌ[email protected]Ål7•GbÃK@_èÓ+ÌÀc¹Þ@î{[email protected]”ƒØ……BÓ¾ç¼[email protected]\jûÈÆžÛÎjNӏRå^ÒNÅvA¿)ë±b×L8#™ä[ƒðžÓ£ºdÇ»1Îô™zÅô<¦u±¸š:ò@[email protected]²ÏhMkã«ŒV%Ê":INCR p
                  @p="@ªåH¯„$ciÊʘŽ$*YÇß´žà;ÞÞrË[email protected]Ý´€ùÂj$é‚Ë¡Š&MȆŠ7b¡›éÞjq3‰[email protected]!°4e½Æý…Ê:A:¹0èø«ö6>ñílGÿ@ÂCUÏÓ `2ëØ¢ÈM(1vï_L†Õ(°rÓƒ¦º»”NÄ5ïBäùIe4o!øÄx®C“h©«PUL›Ç;–[email protected]âtã¶vpÀh\…‰]@ƒ{Q*ß¼~6 Uí@@åÞJšÊÔOx½ù<BGCÍÌàÃ/h$a^*;ÿ@9â@+ëŽHBX":INCR p
                  @p="žeQò†rãæË\ê?gëÿ@˜°O”#ˆÞÒ›¨…¼v–Á†¢Æÿ@Ä?¼’crøÜ“~ðþòMÏIÅö÷ëFþýM9ÏÄèû{õ£@þ¦œ×â:ÉMr.àÈüH½ãH#ð|áQöÁ³‰‹èÆÃ@rbËóçÜm3“ï”þ d‰;˜×7yš–©*Wy>‰,t}™Vn¾™·N—'‘3{äÈukféñ³ê3—ßg?Z«:dOa:4Qz—òEœŠÆlö?ð@cá+V£fGÆ5•Vã¿œ`éÃcÔŽD<n÷PAS½Jr·":INCR p
                  @p="¸”P(b`,M)цPu‹øÃ,¾ÉZV»| µVõSIè›~å|‰®µ@ùõuð!Ð¤UÕ}rü@ÙF5adÔÐ:ç€~1ÎK¢Â[email protected]}Ù@ô9?Ô$=žBqåõ@Ÿ4j{r+Ê”í[ÿ@(ÿ@9&˜T¯äçç!n˜u:žhΚ(Ê#@DÙSZbÚ§n‰jAô‹È€“¸ê-Ö‰@i9Ùú{69™™@š \é8ßy—.ck1ˏ“9Î@@ÿ@)GóAÁ’÷ªƒà<çãËñd ãÚìI¢hð@nD¯“·ixÔϦ":INCR p
                  @p="M[email protected]<ôäwàcû[ˆxÑŒì;ì@‚ãquSAé˜ï(ôÎÄ@EÍN58M±•@Ö˜ØÔ¿Iƒ·iìú@Ç£Â.^gŒ<ÿ@»OeìÅwöwNlvcŸxYº×SŸn¢18ùF0x¾`g%³5YÞ[email protected]ˆþQˍ;@œx‡L‡+ôÞs±õ;Un8Åâ@¶½ˆœÿ@‘l‹ñ®«‚¹v÷èHqªÞÆ›zwéááï@lJ8:»DœxÔîÄÁ>@‹²cÿ@£ùÕ‰&Ît×[ÂRE$/Œ.Ëž@+ñ{÷kc½€3W~¨":INCR p
                  @p="^;oÇÕ†!ñH:TÔ@9hÚÁñÞù;ÊlŒE¿×dúã<ª.+ã3#•ØmÄb~w׋!ޏÛ6<CrÆe|Ä[email protected]ä$‘5·äXÚ@/sñ—«]@Ï.G&Uê@Œòý]7øØîô®Þ“&lŠÙ@AÌYrñ¨'°1’ÏulXâálD[lÄ@8ÛSJ:¨ ïqNHm€’@pÕŽž,ÌêЍmðŒ@ÕA÷Ô]™,ê^†£J[¬[email protected]+¨¹–72ÉÚ¥!P}èhQØÊ&ïñ”È|®@»‡ôÆñ?ñ/÷’N›ôY?‰":INCR p
                  @p="¼“¤ôœŸo~´oàÔӜ۬è{õ›@þ¦œóUSð`§”¶àïy•ô”Fæ@[email protected]”ß:D4ÐM–Ä@>²û[email protected]¶„4¶F1¾1g™¡.¥ld‘jè²[email protected]ÒL™/ç9]&ù@¾gJ‚ÚǤáÊK{•hñ@‰'ÎâüLŸ´lÁô~ˆ¼›µê@á&§ø¥åxÙTç´Z:ѳðó‘@ŸýQÁµ䲤ó4ô™ò*’x@˜•W»ß˜}8µÃ—Lå]”ägG¬”0ÊI ÔÌù&Õ¼ÉÞgœýA9”€¾G1ã«at}&":INCR p
                  @p="3Y\PÒ“+;€ì8õš³}o^±Àe?\Ú¶þS—©µÛp{@¤¤BŽ}[øØ:·@ŠòŒùKäzIÌF·ßu\êôXx3\xö¼›z|[email protected]·1¦†òÀ@[email protected]#yègT)†Ò˜VòˆÒ=ØŒ™hÕËÑ€êFLÊ2XÛ˜Ìù-¹ÏÅ—ß+}æy^Šeët9R7•òËÔ·@ìýÁ™@ý“õÎ|¸çrlùi‰kÖÝí0íñ@ô͖¯*ÛòËiYÜå1)›;@f·Þ¼¥ŸÕåZŸ¬µ;oWÆÛ‰€5o‰cv}eþ&G$äsC{‹":INCR p
                  @p="†ÿ@¤j;\_Ó;@¶ù§iê=“œþ-Ä@#ž>&ysÇ3Ðû¿ÿ@[email protected]ÿ@s1ËÑ•³JHyZQ·¡õAÕ½‘,¶3Ÿ•[email protected]m”¢f¤¥@Ê߬¯~ÂÉ'a $mr¶»¾%Ûš‡_Nˆ’w‚6ä[email protected]@‰¿„¢,÷š™ñ >[email protected]ì$*@âD<Ø>õ(€x¬Ü¶”cŒ¯I'mànIÊJz$Ðý£¿@IJ$Ææ¡ÏRÁ@À–Æ6/GhÂCïå&í´v|@ÓDØPPM´c)Ä‚„[email protected]ã£+Hȳ¼ºoE@å":INCR p
                  @p="@0«¾ž@ 6Ñ£Ö%¹é¥¶ ¬EÜ€VՐ[email protected]@ófÝ-È£ Tžñæ](j€¡ç/O¬„P4V©‡iAL3¹|븮Âá”AÖã˜Çk”i‡ÉZ¶ü?¥7‹'ż’tÀO^kýä'¦\oþ´oàÔÓœHÂ^Ô?À?©§8ÅÝâÇ1‡ƒÞ)oÌ¡Ì·ØÊ‚[email protected]‚Ô!)üØ‹y™Ù{EÃh]…„½¼¤½å†ôä“@E÷å9¸OçüMˆFª'iÏ—±{1íw^`-ÛyÐLØ@,ù‘¼ÀΞ)Ò6s]f":INCR p
                  @p="ÅÙ¡tb$p5·`Û–ÚZ0ªLkX§Ýÿ@Ìk.”±ï/œ,îÀWËhFÈX؆•¶Þs>#Àîy>QÙ@[email protected]ÊþE¦!g”öƒZ‰º!xqjYÔ('ãáQMñ¹aö´e$Xß×´ŒÇU*ŒS±°£Ÿ8eʦ›ðрÀVӵтÒrºw£S³Ü@&øKõ¡6Má+zÌÏÔ¢“f%úük°3§”8Ý“æÎwPÔÇyg¬V¼ÍÔYá9yt³“ ÞbÕ§1#¼6~f|–š¹ÎߌéùòZÞfmá’¢‰7Ǹâ":INCR p
                  @p="çnÑ–©[Ç2Îýâ‘[‘ÍÉuØÊ¢.¤ùæRbÑ{@],àʾÒÈ`çÒA‹œ‡h1œu4vÜÿ@´X#LÙTî{ßCðcþó†x¿aŸú#ƒ·½3Îô£{Û@‡ÎEH««'„[email protected]\¦>aQaÚz;u¼…+ˆN+FVœ-‹;ÈtxV>u\e‡œ½Uk’+W¹„@¶ûÁÆ.î•l{KËÞÊ¡¨ËvM´ß@À*‡[email protected]ÆÆwÞ®ZïÛ聿ìž<ä²Þ‡Ê9Rh%¡»AÔFâKc)¡wÀ@BvÚM۝ä´•ØFKÓ":INCR p
                  @p="C‰BÄ»5ð›Þ¥k=ü^ýÄ›yH*a @‚Üw‚@#Š—¤Ìê§ÞÆEyE)@ìGÀ@ñ´ŠÍþ£RUÝ@Ü4³VŒÙ;›“H¾$kVÄq¼/^ÎZI[@£@XY‚lFv*;ÁÒ±)¹—{Kq¼:±„´ÔHü@j–7I‘{‰JhHÆŽ›ôOüCûÉ+¤7/ñ/÷’tž““íÿ@Ö‡þþ¦œÒGœé{õ›ÃÔÓ›ÄQmµÀï@¼àbÛ‰[K<A¨œ{@v”Ä@@á4*Fæ@Ägx[email protected]ÚæTÎMé?í2®":INCR p
                  @p="Æ[email protected]>¦…ÍÙæ nÅ¡[email protected]”hLäLÖk´~µÈ@ļ„6zb6%#¤B ±ä˜(ls´š‰ÙEÉv%b¬@LJ¬+D‘¹„ÀŒšMð«[email protected]¶÷å-ˆ««‘˜5*r|¢²9Õ¥kh{ìú0Š7ɇ3)8ŒzµY$ΟEŒµ»ñØG;¿¥Ñh_VQX©°&n§7¾@ŽÀzˆšÙ:@¸ÙºüŽÇx£™˜Ù&v:¾ƒØÀ³8yãÈPÄyó™²èò@8r‘ÜÍøº€R”㌄@£O¦ç+2ì6›œéÈ(ldÇ„":INCR p
                  @p="å%ˆ[email protected]¢êÚLy…;yÆ߬áL³[email protected]<àµchZNBX¶ç´£²ïWå.ý.ØÎ[email protected]ÅX‡lE^ÐHbZNài½å0÷‰ªÞû¤‘ÞFbkÒI@YæZRÉâ¹;ʦl›õ'×h¯Ú1Ù}Þªû@Ú&½ã¼ßŸDëûŠfRNżäNŸ°Éœ÷…ô–ŽÛ| ¤ÂaZ˜ð|@Ú«Örþ@±@èÈ@èqpŠFþ’¤¯!¼škf÷–@|dÈK#[email protected]@%OBÌ[email protected]+‘¹”ËFÒë±´Ñ…Vo·¬„í":INCR p
                  @p="§`ñÔµä@<Ü…N¹’=Ԑ¾ˆ;õ'@|!þ¨r;[email protected]ù‚¬w–¼ï@FÒŠír%QŽÜKÊ.â—aP¥åÈŽ@iUbê@&¥†÷*˜µ[email protected](@—{K±bCU9×hé[:‘]ân¥eb‚5{IÛ‰UïX”nG•[ˆF\×c¥–$Q’½%Bb4s¼=gôµáä¯5þòJè÷Ç“ø—ûÉ:OAÉü!5íCüúšs.tÿ@?ZàÔÓœoÊ(·âæïÞÚ)³_iU2ŒÄ.óŒÑ†Û¡6Þ²":INCR p
                  @p="•iFÐŒ@@Ps¼z·9Œ_X#}Ä¥4$Þ¤Ø÷‡Ag›…Ø‚üí&äI 4´#@xÞ(UÆ«¹zGãŽø[email protected] šäÈAeU$Q0¹Õ§eQ¹=¡‰nF4¥6çË´¼[email protected]&\>Q¹y°[UPþQõÒÍô˜zpkmæì¡paßc\EtÔƒ[L]oTÙ€}#.5€Éœ&1zÊs/†jÚ,ãrN›37œ—ª¦í9]VUË”²òe¶,„@ìGQ^R€Üͽ>2E˜„ÀU·›ñ+i¡[email protected]ÕóD¶JV™lŒªl":INCR p
                  @p="D9`+yŽR™‚cF‡×@@åwnQÉ@ˆ‹Þ@‚j¦=Œ”AŽP>y”Ì8½å׸H’KÚXÚQº´w¹TËÔ@Ëf(în£z›@‰³å6q'KØuòœ€ŽT÷œÙÐöÖ5‹÷%}'iT–@@Ì5Mlª6cç@Zø‚žïyø¿Ñ²@H=iW½Hx½V|¥)ã{]«rÇÊ]“Ú]Ñô0ò•_›ÄºYK>r®ÌŠm·â1P*,Fa`´'Æ[email protected]Š‹›[email protected]UË/ÅѪ1Ž[email protected]ªŸ9A¹¹§Ýe!ŽÛÊq[Aßy{J'~":INCR p
                  @p=" –í@¯[email protected]ó«bå#[email protected]“ôKÙEcÅLN÷©t€_xª¶Þ[email protected]€7âVÆëhzVåéH¾»Ú[%“R*Ì¢@Ñ2ÍHûÈꏘ„Ô[email protected]h¥l9Uí!È@¡¸BŒ”%tv¢@•[KPÔÓҏÍäø¯÷’N—ôY?‰¼“SÒr?ZàÔÓ˜NÕ:„?¬ÏðêiÌÞi¸€[email protected]ê—ú‚@¤Éñ‚síÌZãÐ@<Á¨FT¢’Yƒ¼Jãô€[email protected]íid’$s(Ù>•n_s,[email protected]@–":INCR p
                  @p="’<¥†°@;ל&]@…}È—¯n>ÁP€l7cçd÷Ø0j‚%!ßÖÌyK8.IfjWV;l&KlGÓ2P¡ÞgÑÖž§.Œ@·¡˜Tï‘dùÃvñ+¼&Ç\Ú¢W^H<å÷ºÜÀÅ£–züá+®õ¹ªÿ@ƒd][email protected]»ò‚ë¨X÷a)Xœ›s…ˆrX‚eåƒ4¿ÊïÞ9(wÞYÊMŠ@‚l¼wbS¾çËÒ([email protected]Ù=¡”eÄEnNƇJQ ö’½’¸Õ˜-Qó[email protected]«@5G¼Ô1ø¹ËñƒÔ@²@‚}%ÆÔ":INCR p
                  @p="^³¤¡¿qáÐ5ßi7äK9}µWÞ]‚½hÁn÷¯UùH–‘ýX VÉc·h6léº0Ùî¦Ô¤13uFÜDÜÓÕ!¯Ø̵7öò›}ŒÚzá\•oö˜jlöGë<@÷Ô?‘—)³ºX¹³ˆVãhÇP8e}ÙÎdé)@Ï@©Ø+Ò^ÉgPS´;…kŒ5Ù¨²;BÁÜA&ÛT¶Ïj¬(â]°÷{J¸[“]ä=+ÒBN×-µ)ÜTƒ¦ú-Ují&4!.Ý@––NüJà˹56–(ã.É@MåÖ×[‰¢„":INCR p
                  @p="×@@0ˆ'y4ï3V†Éâ@ÕÌ0›zÊÐ[email protected]@ÈÌtÂ@¾âYAª8™@@U+å,®šb60kn!ø§IãÔKҁ Àƒ¸‡*¬ÊT¢+¶ðšÉƒF%DùJ®ðªNÕ‘[email protected]©ˆGÖTAý(üÞOâ_ï$¾˜~k'ñ/÷’jz.7áë3üúšs'Oð‹õ¡þýM9—QĦ€|¡ˆ¥\›2A ÃhÂ7(ª»Ê–eWœ’¤’I4ÄÒ¸X€@;Ì×FæÅÎÊžàÞ`/.#ˆï½Ê@â§ÊÇVþ°†-Éi|쩬îkÖM!Oœrã":INCR p
                  @p="nÀ<2NÃi{JP>¹@ï¾Ñ§ZÛhD/¼[email protected]ñàÖaéðÅ@Æ*•]Ñ)É;m+Ql6›@#Ò^ ê@á`QwWð‚@%,wó‘Ø»¨Yƒ[email protected]•ôAƵUJÏ«OUZÖÄUpb—w`†¯¼aM´{áNŒhñ,¶/@Xü1[ãã(:®m…ßx¼)—8&Íí@«5Û’!<½5°l=¬Ê9}ã´·:±n#ë‹sXëƒ.‡ñy[#ŠE;syWçGy·`[email protected]<‰‡¨Ë«!5°íãôöÐ\x@‰²ù‡¡íÔ¤¢Ó":INCR p
                  @p="‹¾ÒíOžðTMÆ·h^†«NÛHFÒþ™*@†Œ4ÑþQ$ÞÆå±#´g†N-\o GRáº5Sû,f1ÍͽF’u†ú&1ð›ã:(wš½–kÚX©ÿ@c2Çô'O]€ÿ@ûTo¤õ´ÇWxµ°Nç¼™–>°æðÜ’,S…¿ªÁÉÆ“P™À[ŽÑëÕ¦•Ûa3u2dÔ£h쾎~¦<-•ˆàUÜ]'I–™G´¼Ú†Oz¶›ø@¢þˆÐäPhÄMÑ=¡+ÀÞâ~†ä@9œ[€X>’dvÈäšß¼f\ºÈ°;ÃQd‚@@D":INCR p
                  @p="[email protected]îó-O½[o[!Ô»Ïú§Â褑¸íVßûÃñ÷c¹&ijM’[email protected]–-Äq”QÚ[(½¤ÒÊÛ‰cQ¢e• ^ðэtMA|Dnwõú”Äóa!¨ÌX@×,‹“H³¼¹$„‚®KÎËrHW}¥2¾`ž9’0h ùŝŒÞõ—N®¥[email protected]šŒº‚DŠ(Ê- •@x7Äû~ÐþòAéâÉüKýä8ú.7áëCüúšrÍùΧáë3üúšrË)¤ew(ËPÉ%ï'hz+Â[email protected]/´IFI#…":INCR p
                  @p="R\³ܱ Þtp¢@œê›Ð@H7~/ôÒ€¦‡¨Ù2h,¼Ôƒó{Êþ¯LG¼ÇnЀ@ž [email protected]#•Ñõ‡¾Ô3}ÅmKj4¶|êF,M-Šï@œõî‹õŒ–uˆ[email protected]‹ Ê@|™hK°R™1eFà/ø´o„[email protected]þ’dÀ¿šÖ¼3æBŒBŠí[email protected]@¡M¨‡yéF¹=âíc°LŠ#aÜÃÍù°@ß”[²[email protected]¿ær%jRKÇôùn¼w&-Nð ·ÎÂbɝ_ÿ@‡ý.º‰@tƒØE…D%Õ‹1¬":INCR p
                  @p="¸§ÛÊ'&îT‘g¸°PÊ{?)P4GŽc%+Z€úe¨(ä@*;Æwêêcw¼…l‘þñ'&Í=V3¬½¯ÀLèùñqÉ=-ZcPÛÞÑ«Vv¡ÆCóƒ-r㙳 А¯©‡«Ÿœ,È=í¦pvZ³,-÷„@Ü[email protected]¶€j‹_Â,ÒF¯v0ü@›gØm,þBÎØÇDʹ@ü·œññ¹³ üÛ€9LsqzHΙ´uX[É„]ÂSN§Èƒüâž·©`Ù˜ÔZ…5¨ldʈÔ/sCVâsñäÖCT[email protected]ÞQZm»ËÆ‹":INCR p
                  @p="ZŽÜËQ³É–ØôÈ0kL/Ü]_ÆC´„íbUÜ»@Õ¿¬¸M¢…yxÄ@î5YWU‹¸»ßÝS_†@Ó)*ª¿¦dc:‹[email protected]<B¦®5°j®?D%ª«k©ìÙiÿ@7¤Ä@ô=a3#½RŽ3É@Ǥ<wвŜ@{ïpÈØñ)¹Û“pðˆgu»†2ŸAÜLìí[email protected]©^:§Gö¸÷€¤Ýv‡“FøÍxþ®“Tš®ò@øÁ£Õ/[email protected]@VüËÄ酁uEÝ@TOÁ¦^òY¤ß꣖{Z=^R‰'ÖDFsC˜~":INCR p
                  @p="£{Òœ[email protected]„3ÆV«1™ÚàYoIúø¯÷’NÞ,ž…¼“|}5Â?Ögøõ4äü'Wðõ™þýM9W]¦¢JÈI<@1í FU{±£ò“D°ÚP†ä+RŒ1j¤;K”@–©Wå.Jô–%ÔèW^ ?Þrêtzš1TÏ.”lðÑÜ£‹L|o{[email protected]¼šJ*Ì¥¾àê€téAnó½×ð€ºîcœ÷5ôErÑ·N%-Ñßá-åVª[email protected]¿Lv\d&”@ç¼2Õ2gtR«Û¹ŠgÎçОDÒ1¨Pé—©@@Îqž":INCR p
                  @p="ÎÐãÇæ#4hûJhÍ“¤aÄNö*²‹:–¹@<m)Êþ,ôøòšåØñ[email protected]}æ=ãÛ)ªA}íM¹šò·ØÉ›c4Ñïp±tìÀ·‰ðÞj'W [email protected]ÀÔ?¸²³å/Æ258y1Ó¤±_ŒÒå_-‘f`Vä\s!Ü2•[email protected]Áý£Vþoi©ð¨JR/ˆ@VÇzó‡_§Û7†âZtXœû¬ÄÍ'â*Hº“§[email protected](Q>f6ÙèFWöcÕ¶¼ÊØr£…[email protected]“‘Øp%·†³¯½\ËÊ_pÙ~8z²+؍eÌ":INCR p
                  @p="ˆ@')¯À³âÛáL›@‚%ã?°dǝSF-Ã…²œìe.q¤0Ly˜hðùïQñŸ!íƒß#kŠN»`¢@îr ‘°©fA©R·ÞOŒÄ2§¢|¯dƒ±Þ@Ìã¼ztÌÀmÈ”ý[email protected]! zKÿ@ÏLäXÎ÷Ì¡áx¼»F Uj)îÃÃ=©´³—)exïÞkÉÒ’Ô¤Ô3Ó'Í+Çy©ÿ@ϏµµÏñòÿ@eøîíý!×°µó‚[email protected]~²ðÏ[email protected]:†ô‘z‡'å:G)eO;G™°¨¬uæeãÒÖeê6aë]†":INCR p
                  @p="“[email protected]:ùUKUÅŽ›K•nGi›ÃL垓奤Ýòe܍҂,GÂ~Ÿ*XÌ{@a©þiš×h„¯¼â^OgÕ—lw6û^V0ûñ/ÇRÎ% Ôvåṳ̈n%xÊ;Ià±6Ztäö¸øÙôuø‹Ô/5-º€Õc‰y:VWÒ%•É¥á½êòÅxªeŒŠ¾sN…uÓ‘½@HblK©õOäbñU¸ÃEÕ°BaÇŒ“¦àäuWØT6OéÍøQÂhìv”„@´ï6ãȺw2ª¶PÈGeéf3Pwr$Û":INCR p
                  @p="›¥\‰}æ:Oó”ã>UoðÜñãk5/7RŒv3ÀèNæV…áo³9HÔÎyZ„ÌI¥„¼k=:Zÿ@Rÿ@[email protected]ý™~kÿ@Rÿ@y#˜œÏÂ0Oµ6ÿ@@þ¦œåÄHn~³oàÔÓžyÚkââQÌ„@Tbw™Õ‘dó@¶üɼïˆH”Nða70b’I$T’J£ç›™«¥+¸cUë2ý2ø=áf§SQᱶÚu'#[email protected]œ‹#¹–æcÂû‡cªÙ@Sï‚}%amì‘9`°ÜzßýF^5tí.DXV¯9G0&¬N7ŠÞ":INCR p
                  @p="rÈc/K#³®Ç7%‹ær<|Ÿê2þQw–r]:Ä€yÔïæ''å@½P×>SÃ,äºu6&Kž2f>FY˝E•Œœ³ÒëõºÇ0†óËÔVØŒƒ/P,?T§wÔ]7ƒ¶ò@O'oIŒu%GèÏÕuÉÜT.ñ÷VåTùÂF>[email protected]õ˜Èæ¡/S…êóÕ–Éõ”QG;E®q{´²áûÇÈ_êÉe”–2(T«Þæ–™¬ö€Kyߤ@@üa$ÂE¢W`;C.kj‹ÒÜ[email protected]‹¸â”[email protected]€`ßt”[j‚Xö„IŸ)«8¹6ÈýÎÃ":INCR p
                  @p="EËêÁ^« Èÿ@)¨-'o)GƒFðHØÈ=·M•N,HÝwšFL_þ»ÎWG‘¡Àl^˜ûO9‰Ê~µxÿ@@_F\šTë0â´ƒ1‚º¬5T0G:Ìg9ûŒk£´²‰wµzÌNHÜ91c&Vµ½Œ×•ø25¾LW¥j”¬Øñ¶2¨@ö@)qh]è×”¼y|;ƒõÂ[û§¯ˆ¨ê7<C,Ìžò“—>@Q´‘ç#Œ4YI®ÂfæôµŠÝ²€·¨GVÔAÕç5âì]Óö3)É‘È×ÄÖMè@Ȭ@°šr„li¢†üÌê¨û/>[email protected]¡":INCR p
                  @p="@³ÕZraL«bµ±™Ó1BC!mUB”I>°Ü' <ö¾¹Âô®Cî¥zIàïzv1ØuQyy2øN1ÖLjùã>;а¦%Jr/¼©ƒ„>ñò—@ÏÚ@‘kÏœ§-Y…±k¢ˆ¼ž!<[email protected]Î7ë)v#QÚ)íHårw{qª„´L'}Éíî¨ ¢?ò®”¨zDåA¨€8Œ,Uö첶×ç)¾‘+zcq‚H.˜‘[GÈVÙ}Óé“@$Q1fª3f:hˆ¦ÏyLö¾6^€‰~™|¦´RÍr²·ÊŒŒ":INCR p
                  @p="'PÛˆÃÓ.›#hð¿´Âä:›jÛÊ>Wâœ`:lc<”9eþòGXŽÝÇ÷’8_„@§Úmüúšsu÷¹Ðü@ýf€SNd1jÉõ”H–NÜ,k´´.à1™GÖ]¤;÷•.0¹‡ÒQ¸ö”jKô•¼º=ãŒêT•ë%K’Øw.ISªØËâO„›ùÉlUúÉräú!‹u[K©>‰FYO¥‰W[\’|%‹F€ÙŒ¿Ï&.K…ãäÔ½nEÚ᯴vþS2[email protected]ø¶}Žö@ª8×ê„:üoˆoè'/~âU˜øÿ@NÏÇWå#@ñÔ¯ú@":INCR p
                  @p="óúç2ï™`ÍÕ™ªXèéwÓ‘‡Ó@¢™ÔL[Èñ3—µœŽ›ø’µ×¼ÈIó¹.ðù7[email protected][email protected]Ÿµ¿ÂrîåT<—ñÛvïPÆ|L~xœ!rÃÄs—êØîÚúä¡Åç[email protected]œƒ††r]~ºÚoÖs}@@õFùÒ?ÚXë²w¨ž§9ê2knj¦¦ý‚Âîä©CoYwé:jÁÔ2bf…ÿ@¼aêÞ¶r&iz¦<{Üjs¿+gÊòÛ?\/–åÿ@YúæR—Šó@ÿ@/Ë_8ýfO—å1þs¯)5xO§ÎºŒòÿ":INCR p
                  @p="@ªäÓÈ;‰ÌÔ{ËÕÉó®ªû[ º0Ƕ2×3ªXcnÀöÆNn¥¯µœmRk>pð>Çh{P]éßÒ0ûbùβ;ËñðÇp{Y+u?ÊöªVÀγç,d#¼¼?§Ïøï/µ1†º0›Úx]k±ç<ÿ@ˆeø†^wG–üzö†„¾ÒÄ?jyáùHr›â^6ý>Sñè]…“½N¶žsÅ—â˜ç,ö7ãÒ¯´ºqåé¼^N½^±<ï‹/Å>rË~™xÏQè—@ÆjÜT#Öâ'[email protected]|g›ñI—â˜x\ö¶=ê":INCR p
                  @p="pØ6>¹¥}¡€®’G×<ŸŒeøÇ´s—è¾/Wòì³ôÀ~³@\òã3wbeæù2ÎK§¦ÇÖ*¸0¾Y¾qËøïþ£'ŽÞp³“^\^¤uX®¬T3Õá‘<˜Îÿ@ê“åþ¨ç)ôÍz¼y—67Óû,?¼“—ì‡&>¦ÍÓ'þ©&øúí›–ôÍøGúÐÿ@@þ¦œ¢}Lêþö¡þýM9¡o€@È(ß20ÁiD$Ú_ÆQŽI.J2˜}*B.zK©gâÐTšaÉ @©*\‘[email protected]#ÊJP¤‚@IPŒ•[email protected]’J£A«í*€‡]":INCR p
                  @p="¤£·¶Œ’¢€ꐁ¥b¡ç%U*Œ²®ƒBM0ˆ2Q– ׬•†2¨ñ)¨UFI^’!“idzH”¥B#ÒV÷,='2Œ½ä[email protected]¡´»’T°jûIrª]K§=¤©>™`HûUIP¨ËÒ}#‡@ʆPùIá·”[email protected]KðÛÊM;GÄj¾‰P´·”ªaÚRUÒI&ç´„zC)O¦M¤ßÊMý$µ,H•!Ô?T–d’½%…{É~²[email protected]úÉré%zGõIr«Ò¤£,[W~²Yó•[email protected]®Ïœ–|åI,@³ç%Ÿ8?D¿¢X—«ÎV":INCR p
                  @p="@å¾Òo¢Õë%˜?DŸD’ìɪWÑ'ÑN÷àѼ]Wñ'þ©%~þ‹«Ûö“ÿ@T‘MžÑögË:çÊÙ¼5¤Rê$Ù¾ãÌL߈S÷¶û/½$’}€‡ÿ@¼o²ûÒ¿'ñþøße÷¤’I_“øÿ@|o²ûÒ~Ocýí¾ËïI$Rÿ@'ñþøße÷¤üŸKÿ@ëì~ô’KV'äþ?ÞÛì¾ôŸ“éûã}—Þ’I$üŸOßì¾ôŸˆ1þøße÷¤’Køƒïmö_zOÄÿ@{o²ûÒI-Yñ?ÞÛì¾ôŸˆ1þöße÷¤’[email protected]¿cýí¾ËïKü":INCR p
                  @p="A÷¶û/½$’XŸˆ1÷êÛì¾ôŸˆ1þöße÷¤’ñ?ÞÛì¾ô‡Ø8ÿ@{o²ûÒI‰øƒïmö_zWâ½·Ù}é$‚_â½·Ù}é_ˆ1þöße÷¤’)?cýí¾ËïIøƒïmö_zI$±?'ñþöße÷¤üŸÇûÛ}—Þ’I,OÉü½·Ù}é?'ñþöße÷¤’Kòïö_zOÉôýñ¾ËïI$(þcýñ¾ËïKüŸNýc}Þ’I,QüOßì~ôŸ“Øÿ@|o±ûÒI%ŠüÇûã}Þ“òw~±¾ÇïI$–DüÇûã":INCR p
                  @p="}Þ—ù;÷Æû/½$’XŸ“Éûã}Þ“òy?|o±ûÒI%‘?'“÷Æû½'äú~øßc÷¤’X±“éûã}Þ“ñ~øße÷¤’Y/ñ@~öße÷¥þ@OÞÛì¾ô’K/ñ@~öße÷¤ÃNý[}—Þ’I,_âL½7Ùó+ñ/Þ›ì¿ù’H¬ŠüE‹÷–û/½'â_¼·Ù}é$–¬Wâ?½7Ùó'â?¼·Ùó$’Ú±àþ/Þ›ì¾ô¯Éü?½7Ù}é$–Õ‰ù=‹÷¶û/½(þbýíþËïI$µb~Nâýí¾ËïKƒø€ßªcÿ@":INCR p
                  @p="u÷¤’K±ßÿ@Xße÷¤üžÇûã}—Þ’H$üžÇûã}—Þ“òy?|o±ûÒI$¯Éäýõ¾Ä”Ÿ“©ûë}Þ’I$üOß[ì~ôŸ“¸ÿ@|o±ûÒ[email protected]Ÿ“¸ÿ@|o±ûÒ~Nãýñ¾ÇïI$’~Nãýñ¾ÇïIù:Ÿ¾·Øýé$’OÉÔýõ¾ÇïIù:Ÿ¾·Øýé$OÉÔýõ¾ÇïIù:Ÿ¾·Øýé$’nöo³×Ùé”Ç)ÈTîšj¯ÔùÉ$‘/ÿÙ"
                  p = STRPTR(changeStr)
                  @p="111111111911611511111111111111114216111111111111111111611111121815111114799145587718511461177192141169511259441161619511519181131991171919211231114619111233334911648575161661186418723118693529686563156418731953841745664147612664211426722111":INCR p
                  @p="418113873623515871976423654149868721835517122849898647355114369195759318881927791442459787621883454365547928681284148387376234223416821723121598437272385916915566524196973517938257651886182711172613938311638871644467391463896126591741718137":INCR p
                  @p="314678979349338525762616378421114837316374211677168691811941356858319187967919921541237521282118421181717823562517128762975718911527211811116712113151199319699421873954117178121879412443114897952431613183945628436489849136522227841114326219":INCR p
                  @p="214133118612281254869163587764215835161922168213658936451784841181618111779638911963641462126154612519911222711151637127465224817527217212134965791714496128514178134892611917153149484291177599218713895543192153426518672284142456149117537614":INCR p
                  @p="8725479729671214358871486627842325113649628962851111479316447215632424991331369736971869546829273317822363222111711127411411611172177216841911546688129634462814216848311911191211165945589266911111161136511161"

translateStr = CHR$(0,9,10,13,26,34,64,160,173) 'Except for "@"(64), these are all special chars on PowerBASIC web site.

!mov esi, joinOrigStr      ;now replace non-printable chars in origString with orig char from changeStr
                     !mov ecx, origLen          ;to cut string to correct len
                     !mov edi, changeStr
                     !mov [esi-4], ecx          ;now actually cut orig str to length
                     !xor eax, eax
                     !mov ebx, [esi-4]          ;len origString
                     !mov edx, translateStr     ;original bytes replaced with "@" corresponding to 1 thru 9 in changeStr
                    dpr02:
                     !cmp byte ptr[esi+eax], 64 ;is byte an "@" char?
                     !je short dpr01            ;yes? then replace it with orig char
                     !add eax, 1
                     !cmp eax, ebx              ;are we at end of string?
                     !jb short dpr02            ;no
                     !jmp dpr03                 ;yes
                    dpr01:
                     !movzx ecx, byte ptr[edi]  ;char 1 thru 9
                     !sub ecx, &h31             ;turn 1 thru 9 into valid index
                     !movzx ecx, byte ptr[edx+ecx] ;cl now holds original char that was replaced by printable "@"
                     !mov [esi+eax], cl         ;restore it
                     !add eax, 1
                     !add edi, 1                ;next repl. byte
                     !jmp short dpr02
                    dpr03:

OPEN filename FOR BINARY AS #1
                    IF ERR <> 0 THEN ? filename & " had a problem!",64,"Embed Dit Error": EXIT FUNCTION
                    IF LOF(1) > 0 THEN ? filename & " exists already!",64,"Embed Dit Error": EXIT FUNCTION
                    PUT #1, , joinOrigStr
                    CLOSE
                    ? filename & " restored successfully",,"Embed Dit"
                  END FUNCTION'

Comment

Originally posted by John Gleason View Post
                    Welp, here is a quick use for Embed Dit where a resource just won't do.
                    ??
                    Code:
                    // myprog.rc
                    100    PIC     myfile.jpeg
                    Or I "suppose" you could in-line the jpeg data....
                    Code:
                    //MyProg.rc
                    100 PIC 
                    BEGIN 
                      ÿØÿà@[email protected]@@@@@ ....
                    END

Code:
                    #RESOURCE "myprog.pbr" 
                    FUNCTION PbMain() AS LONG
                      s$      = ResourceASString (params)
                      OPEN "myfile.jpeg" for BINARY AS #452
                      PUT$ #452, s$
                      CLOSE #452
                    ???

ResourceAsString function==> User-Defined Resource Demo January 26 2003

MCM
                    Michael Mattias
                    Racine WI USA
                    [email protected]

Comment

If you haven't heard of it, check out the assembly language DB statement. Very handy, and looks clean in code.
                      kgpsoftware.com | Slam DBMS | PrpT Control | Other Downloads | Contact Me

Comment

>>assembly language DB statement

Ah yes, I've used it many times. Steve's File2Asm program uses it to embed strings and it works great, but my thinking was that I wanted the PB code itself as compact as possible if you had eg. a little binary to post here on the website. For example in the jpeg I posted above, the PB code is only 18% larger than the jpeg itself.

>>ResourceAsString function

It certainly looks like that would work, but my idea was also to allow the possibility for 1-click simplicity along with a single little file, so time from PB-code post to viewing a pic on your screen would be minimal.

Comment

>To make the time minimal to view on the screen
                          Added shellexecute to show the .jpg
                          Code:
                          #COMPILE EXE
                          #DIM ALL
                          #REGISTER NONE 'required
                          #INCLUDE "win32api.inc"
                          GLOBAL joinOrigStr AS STRING 'GLOBAL for use anywhere 

LOCAL fileName AS STRING
                            ShellExecute(0, "Open", filename + $NUL, $NUL, $NUL, %SW_SHOWNORMAL)
                          END FUNCTION
                          Reposted below because the image was corrupted.
                          Last edited by Mike Doty; 12 Dec 2010, 08:11 PM. Reason: Image did not post correctly
                          How long is an idea? Write it down.

Comment

Mike,

this is interesting, I compiled PBWIN904 and it shelled to my default Image viewer, but no picture! When I used Irfanview after to check it on the C: drive it says "Decode Error"
                            Attached Files
                            Best regards
                            Jules
                            www.rpmarchildon.com

Comment

Code:
                              #COMPILE EXE
                              #DIM ALL
                              #REGISTER NONE
                              #INCLUDE "win32api.inc"
                              GLOBAL joinOrigStr AS STRING             'GLOBAL for use anywhere
                              LOCAL fileName AS STRING
                                 ShellExecute(0, "Open", filename + $NUL, $NUL, $NUL, %SW_SHOWNORMAL)
                              END FUNCTION
                              FUNCTION restoreEmbeddedFile(fileName AS STRING) AS LONG
                              LOCAL changeStr, translateStr AS STRING
                              LOCAL p AS STRING PTR * 240
                              LOCAL origLen AS LONG
                                joinOrigStr = STRING$(29230, 0)
                                changeStr   = STRING$(1408, 0)
                                p = STRPTR(joinOrigStr)
                                origLen = 28990
                              @p="ÿØÿà@[email protected]@@@@@ÿÛ@[email protected] (B+(%%(Q:=0B`Ued_U][jx™jqs[]…µ†ž£«@«g€¼Éº¦Ç™¨«¤ÿÛ@C(#(N++N¤n]n¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ÿÀ@ç†@@ÿÄ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ÿÄ@J@@@@!1AQa":INCR p
                              @p="@q2‘“â#35BTr¡²ÁÒR±s‚$Ccƒ’¢ÂÑá4DSbð%ñÿÄ@@@@@@@@@@@@@ÿÄ@#@@@@![email protected]ÁÿÚ@@@[email protected]?l{[ªèúã‹]%u{Ö{Ÿ_I‹òƒ¯ÿ@²ú›ÿ@[email protected]?ZݏêiË<I:Ÿ”wž/©¿÷š1û[¯È·¯ÿ@•¿Êp„ßÓ@Þg•³Ñ˜é~2ë¿ü¸¿ð7ùJüe×ÿ@ùqàoò™ïÖSq)[email protected]þ×ëÓöñù[ü¢":INCR p
                              @p="?(:ýÿ@Eõ7þñÜÄÇr&çùC×ÿ@Ù}Mÿ@¼ÕÑ{W®ê¿ë1'ü¬õNéû#v?DÏ+“£;v?\X”cû6ÿ@(Àzò·òœCþí¿Ê 0W7—«EÛΦ-»‘P¶~¹ûœUÿ@@¿Êêzæ;u¾Í¿Ê*‰ÜÂ@[email protected]¦@'½yòŒUÿ@@¿ÊA—¯'n§Ù·ù[email protected]ýžð?Þ]+õìÔ:œ_fßåO´*þU‹ìÛü¢±@È×Å@@½ø˜œ¹©ë‹i=^ á7ù@|zš=N/³oò—¿Î'qæÃ/=ååT)sõì":INCR p
                              @p="ú~Q‹ìÛü£uƒÿ@¼Åð›ü@1®Íz¾òò¨g'^@SŠ¼ü6ÿ@(ÿ@Ú>•b¿/@¿Ê@™ÎüÍG+ ÒœûD¨ëʃò¬Cþé¶ÿ@Í#õØÅž§Ù7ùM#³¹SÇ0}£ˆøeׁȗVû•zŽµ°êqj¾<6ÿ@)>QÖØ©Ä,×èÛoüÐ1x?ø‚ËlÔ@®=f¶·ƒùW]_§ÅömþR›«ë€'ÇÆ@ÿ@³oòU®¨Þ˜ƒ‘—[email protected]{@oÕ‹/í@Gý'@†¯ê•ƒ'´3—Ôbµú6ßÿ@4Lâcj>mF":INCR p
                              @p="/‰…®ÀìvŽçTb—'´5ü£]Ͷßù¡#uňÉÕáJïá±ÿ@Տ@âé58W&¡LZª£.©ÙúÝT½V6[«ð˜êŒO—¶QŒõX?öMþP0¯Š¸À¯9¾žqŠÇ?XW@/'b!|µV<½w_ˆññ‚7ùF·SÖ„Ž«9üÛ{»×ú£3tH¹U5¢o踥[email protected]Ú´ÍZ:güa×ÛV\T·¾†ÿ@)«õÙ:„Ä:¬TÀ^mÿ@šN£%éÁF¶<‰]‘¶4v•¿†vÉ›Û}~,ϏV#¤ÕÓoüàouç¾/©¿":INCR p
                              @p="÷œþªþS’êï[email protected]¹íît¾Ó뺌-“ÅĤ@@õG|¯®«ññ}›”ÍìK—¦êCP(E®9“ϤÆÓ@^§®lQˆß@¿ÊkL}{åtù^1¢·ð›üóNÅ3ccóA±7ãëu<ËsÚ¿ÄË‹¯E$ux˜ŽÞýsêºà¤ž£ƒÀÆßå5uÙô8£ÛyÏÒN÷óŒ§-íF¾Ÿ']Ÿ&Õb]®ü6ÿ@)«äýwïؾſÎsÈÓá’y£Xà tw¸^x°üøý¡‹•â Ù7ùDêö–…û6ÿ@(üýOˆBÞ":INCR p
                              @p="×Ç™—“)#AØÓ^_‚³åÉ×@êN&˜Ûü¦fëúáÆlgþFÿ@(mà.§[email protected]°ãàµ@a-ú`×@öÓyq¿ØoòŽñºÝ@‡UˆúxmþQ9‰–†Ô6®ÒЏcfVß‹ÝO\ü£ÿ@»oò€½o\ßõØÁþÿ@)˼Ë@Ú[ÒÊ'êúÕòŒGþí¿Ê,õÝxÿ@@Åÿ@¿Ê@ÄŸªÌ¥¿Vñ‡_`x¸÷ÿ@ôoò~¯®^:Œgoÿ@”A¨@Þhlb·—’cÓë‹âã««Ðßå:i‹ÚŒ8êñQú&ÿ@)":INCR p
                              @p="Æðü,Š@U}çqzäUUA°p1¾~½OÊ1ý›”¦Ïí@Yñÿ@³oò†ù‘‹1 bß0È5¼<’|£ÚC>/³oò‘ºž½xψÿ@Ý·ù@lúhÔž&¤Õ[KjʤëºÓz³â_ùü¡ž«®¨gÄîÛü¦G®cQüLt#oÒ%ëºöÿ@@Çÿ@¿ÊO—õúôœØ‡üþS3d¢4ö—@õht‹uþ¿”âøxmþP<~¾¬gÇömþSVâa¥Þ‡h’¦B(ÊTCu]x?§ÇömþP—7´XÏ‹ìÛü¡d_t)æ$äl/Fʘê^N":INCR p
                              @p="¯Ú@Æäoò€½^ßõ¸¿ð7ùCZÏ+þé5-F¿®-G6!ë¡¿ÊiGëœXê±}›”æ¹Úãpõe*ßKÛ¥úšs—2µ…+çêdŠèòø«˜ù2ÿ@y&¡qÿ@@?ZÈ?©§0î'Sð“õ§üƒúšrÏ@›±% 70w,-x€˜åìÁªŸ?å!$Iu+'™²žf6äÍŒu1·&8:^É?œa·i͝ÁåÇ“¨tz½«ùÌÿ@ô½vxºAâRáÞçM:|8ر@ŽÂ/¨[email protected]gÊYÒgìqõI¥T‘²º-@q6P¤":INCR p
                              @p="ñÞZ—†õQ¡À+±—a¤ìàÂ8‹C`w™îÏb‡><xP2€f<»‹Q¼Úå[email protected]®¶{|bð®5Å©¨žÀÍoèeÆÏVFÒ9 Š¢&Œ¡Bµ¿—h†ù»oPÃûW\Ç@”A÷ìúÄ¡³~RÖõY3Ë«ÓV[email protected]>÷1½[email protected]„Þý„ÊÙ4{ãg‚½ISû×ØÍygÁ–´a#§F¿V u½V¾š”QmÅdr×–¬UT`z}‡2Ü¥•òÚ€^ÄÂ8‚|BeÛnÓMÅi¶t:úV$ShùDº(Ëÿ@ÈNÿ@î“&œ9?ԏH":INCR p
                              @p="ïyS3)À13¨;’Tò}!d|ƒ['î§ÎWT™u·ˆ@@$ÆáÆÙtù6Ò,GïLÂúu~£@ô憛£ç˜>.<Ÿ:½É¿@Ž›BÛd‘ôï9Sä5’XìrB>—©L¼R5v¡Òä#©ÍÔWÎ;K?ûÌɍqŠe¶m·ß@@)Úbܘ¤”þ§2¯R¹®ÕM|cº’@€äÆAYÍo(_ØôÍòx].D¡MÞYzÓÑ#Äù¤ï˜&.¤•¦MŒR°ÀSé ïÌÆ÷Šëí:ù~B¼0ùLËÌ´ž©¾8Üñ;ú‰Ôö+":INCR p
                              @p="•ùBƒó´ÿ@yÑU/˜ƒTó“ìƒÿ@IÉc°\Mï=òjs¾ÏÂñ‚ùՍ:ŒiÆ8eÚøô™SR’ù£y©.‰½Àè0ïðêEš&Ú÷øE±@€àM,ZdÚ[email protected]ƒ jhÎÉI¶£{°ƒ@ø¤@÷ó„ÇIüâŸ+“ÛQ2¡•-œ([email protected]äÜÖùµ+êùë¾Ýæt#@(òäù˜þ›¬Ìçö€«•ÏBÿ@C!e/Çx²hiùJÏhì§sÚEM¤ûÉL‹¸ÜwmµÒ@YÒ½ûÃÉïÕ-€\õÃ[email protected]`=Ï(um^p“ùÍ":INCR p
                              @p="ÉÞ@û±`ñ@[email protected]µPß~ñhv6*4•l„/'>‘—cAF¶¾Ý£NZÉ™ò[email protected](LǨ`üËÄY¹Â2oZŒÏŸ.œjˆEúD—'L׃¥¬@šÏѱ‰ò1½ûGô¶Õ|DeÆUÈ@„<Ã(Qij®‡myVœƒÄQÌWc^ýáõ@C×´ÄŮĸÛLµíqÝ>[email protected]«wmail protected]›âQf-b6jhYqDÌv¤Y3²©NÆ'*Bö¸Ý‡³óžŸ¨Ðû¡\ÙÕ2xêAØó13bT9‡¥™<@,KËz3ú~LaÈ*oÎl!“Ö":INCR p
                              @p="NT[email protected]$üØze”)Ƶ2ä>ñòšræêeunyöÔô4Æ[email protected]ݪE'c#’n[‹¦Ïf¡\y½Jÿ@y%û6ÏOŸõ/÷’h9„t=©ÿ@ þ¦œ³ógSð“õ§üƒúšsæÆ sæfþ—ôB`³Úné@<ŒiHÀ0Øí()2ÇͨK‰›@鹍¾q¢Áœ÷Æ1Öów²rhë/Ói‚jöyüø™ç:@G¦ÉÔ–:«aÄÈÙ˜©4I¸wîyJÄ8-I<xÉÇWÖΏlz²c,¤y\‡)pB4v©¹@® 1UÄÏ”.GF–":INCR p
                              @p="óš’IÕ@N²I&?[email protected]·i—.'F Lz>S–Žv92NÆS„ãÇ@šï´Õ‹¦¡©øÄæÇã6›$vŽåòä!$Þ[email protected]ñ’I™qø[email protected]À—ÒÐÈuð;ÌÙ~¨R¡W7Äi)‰µb¤Ï”¢…@Ý[email protected]Þ¥Öª[³db”®MH+P„7j™{½˜²ÇÂÒ[email protected]]9Ý[email protected]é!x Æ–VÂV€pvøJH¿Âˆ¶!FÀ÷•‘—Þ@U€>—s·=à:ûÆoZèìÙÑWm¸1eßÚÁ;@ò„AKÙ@þ-“QcGÒRob:@Õ@ºE:":INCR p
                              @p="„Œ,9ѱŒÍ±[email protected]í0t˜Ÿ.FÅ`mf+ww³{qPõÙ^¥Ê±Ð@¯Y0áÒêßÅå~2º–B˜Â]Ãwðq®\fÈìaj)ÈÉ’ÈÒAÜyYÔW¼Ë—#vÜÜ**·`úLýQ:P’Ü@ƒÕd÷œ/‰xÁ¨þÝÿ@(¬â›ÌÝFW¡@‹í,R«@º±âsŒ°…ï@‹(P½\ohãûÛ[email protected]ïô·µÁñQ«‘9ãûΛÓ@žÍ*:¶½öbš:pÄdÜãôýb‚6 ÿ@´í³_P‹@„@uëÄÅöÒ.à³aÞ‹¥":INCR p
                              @p="ï¶ósclx3Di^=ç[email protected]öÕrΔjé[KUl£sªzP\óÄF0<,@þu†7ë+©\ŒúlŸ*™ÀÌí¯-}fEZ½@ø«…Óbm«Žñ¶ŠíBkd(Á[email protected]\ª7}ƒöàD[email protected]@(²n)²[email protected]ßyœßi£7¿œ¹ú%N„˓>å«hÄê4V·@9L†1P9úÁSfÛoH°Pµ±@yBñ#1Üö>RÂÔ²[=âÆE[email protected]uODŽ@NGv'“*lÉœ(@ìÌù:‹âÇ“!Ønc×¥Ub2Hú£8Éìoã:cɘì@":INCR p
                              @p="y™£F§s½s§ÜД@ŒOqö‡˜¿ÕbTA²Ô³·¼6¸cÞ4µÄY‚3Ý>™:œjøÉs1il,ƒ:¹qé}5ÄÍÕ@ãz5.uG¶L™|F³w&F°e¹¹$@yMÝ/Eâáñ[email protected]œ8÷Í=/PWÃÚ岓@Ìì×2u@&bˆn»Íë'¸»Ç§J¹q.CË©Ë36tBHƒÚuY[¦Å¥…Ší¦Uê°£ºî¤G×5äÆ2&“ĬƒPC½l/i«Æ‰Øóú5n»Â'@7¿œWSÓ¿M—F«ƒ\S‡A":INCR p
                              @p="Ô¼‡‡MÙ@ÇFfpä#c=ô¡à'†JâM›¨@®ˆÜ)§Úȳôìköx®™Çÿ@°þòJö{j\àveþòDf9_„Ÿ¬ÿ@äÔÓ˜x?ÂOÖòêiÌý™ 9»£4.æð¹·¤ù¼žF6rT‚¼¤>Ed¢çæÍï½ÌY¾tÜd£ÌÑÐÿ@õö™ûÍ@©ÿ@ûhrÌƧ·@ÐJì>˜ìiù½ÆðTûÚ;BÈÛ”^Ó–ùqȽL˜Ú˜x¬[W÷Š~¥¼/®ÿ@ê¨xñŸQ—‡Jÿ@EÔœ-`ı:6º0":INCR p
                              @p="Ýö«ºTTˆrWÑëÕ^ê®+Ä@MÄSÄ@A¿9Žþ¯ˆ÷`Ýٍ`=¦WÉ¥€æGÌÅÅl°ìì.ÏhA€BN×ç1<‰eNŸ1Ú[email protected]óÄU}ãÚ@!»@å€@`GÂkÙ†Sâ‘U)ˆ÷¶Ûj‚[email protected]£1ãñ\ªî~¬^<#Ãm&ØyóÁLLì6ãxAŽ<vyí•Ÿ2×kšÞÖ51«4yš[email protected]ãÆY«}¾‰”Æ8Þ;V¤«÷¼¦o,¸¿ý2`Ç‘³£@¤}S2ãUé÷õ@õÞ##R¶FÐñuHp>,ža–¼æåEõ›":INCR p
                              @p="[email protected][email protected]€þÈmÉó”ùŽ|Î=d+”@‹Á;ƒçSñ›KûË`÷V÷°*/ã@È ¨2Áì@£1™íEîƒK~Ï°1Sf]6ãz’5©“@q؁õÍô©ùó®“‹¤óóŠJS|á)ÓÃÊA†Î€FÕ3z¸œïnc£Œíl8òœ“·yÓö£øˆ@Bg2ý'\é“ú[email protected]Õâf&6~ƒ;8ÝÙ˜óü§H—Üγx€¶Ó4Æäö€\>MD’óL…WWÆ3¥@™W9äôr#@®b›ƒÇœ¯):L£.LHEq¸šº":INCR p
                              @p="¬÷ù¼fÍo]ÄVl`ãWnMÙ1?ɘ³¥«l§š¨dö´žEqÍT[[email protected]gS•Ò€j÷˜Â¶|•¹¾n3,JÆ]š›ïÁÈXŠç‰·„Ž|ûÊvT·VFÆá+Ö¡/T¼žñÎÁ…fRÝ@ö–¬nœ.[email protected]µsHä„ff„64v<˜gvÚcË:XϏ¢‘Žê”@™ªšÓ^S[.„ Žô&\ŽâÌÕ´˜”@-Σ¾æf9YØmçfm@™Ê¶@1Ç—[Hôq“ÞàL›V3µv‰Ç•±ŽÑ¼w´ëáe«±–s":INCR p
                              @p="ƒ”°Ø\Á‹(aó·òRÍô°Î¡µµŽ&&÷‰kËA,ŒÌʪób“[email protected]€„J7œÒÈ[email protected]âuŸèRÜ4`ǧs@TScxöRˆ¬x=¦o}iéÂrXZ‘7.5lY1«]÷âsÆa“TK>b;£Å—#ݐ¼s\£Ó¢ã¨£`#`[email protected]ÚÕUÎö@@؝A×{)‹.FrÇ7>sg¶“Úïà&<Ïò€@€#ùÊÞ»0…`Æ»Ã#Ñâ(&Œ€™§J¶Ü™Ïèúː›Ýâ@DVÆ࡬]53h2³õS}Œ¢ç$Ø":INCR p
                              @p="fZþrMqøxòÚ‡÷’n'ð“õ™ÿ@†?©§3…?ÂOÖgøõ4åþÏ”@fîˆÚÌ55ôo¤ùÌsÝȐ®ÐCB/cxiÂr0eùä™Ðr3Ÿ7ǶJ½ãúRGP„zÿ@´A£Ґ½B#3}>ޝ@;½ó@Ø°¯X8·Ú@含ç8MEõ2‘aÛ¼×O†¾dϏ¡|úÍaÂ@$l;MNô̪¹3…@¡ù´]FÂdD>0È€P“6c•Â®Äsë)ÊÊÏ@u„;{«Ä[email protected]ëóI³õĆ$fyròí{‹ðÔ«Xß·¬":INCR p
                              @p="x˸F8¡ÏÓ§[email protected]å¶$t\GO($8ŒDñ²3Bù‚ÊS!^TMrŸbˆ.óŒð«È7¿å@º²0ìÔ”éÇWiK—£k;“°óïGÆ6ƒõÊ°^èéÊ/å5gDYÝòd6?P“c¸ØÒÙ¶èܘ!F³l<å-H¢Ù¼¯é‘™Q¶£BCEÉÕB-Y@Qï,AÈ[6J‘°šâ@úw¨ÄT=`AîñgÈÔÓÔ)ʸ€ùʶõå[email protected]Š[email protected]£wð—Õ©@³ÇxÏlV…Sï«`˜Ž=AŠ5©":INCR p
                              @p="¾Õ3;DäS…«½_×B–c[°í&ml[email protected]>d³Þ€v„™Ü È@ÈgO˜@wBeÊŒWs½qX€1ž{FËñ4ärÙ9çxó„Ø㈜‘´¿®â^¡[uMîí*ù;@ÞŦr7ô>©°’vPoyÌæçIè#™×éè@¹@]ìÎ1>ï;ÎêbSÓc#yšLéБÆÃŒŒÈ!«ˆ|ù0®(q~q~L‹®ÿ@œ2£³åP¡Aºˆ|@—JéÚ?§é°[email protected]ïø€sJÂS>-bEÕ“Kšv ˆ)¾DΨ®ù@":INCR p
                              @p="®Üv›>OÓx·ñ@”ÌÄ@¢X Ü[email protected];þÑŠ(Mî{LÊux×s~R†2Ž!§ÎåFÿ@@†Š âõ扦ÈSõI,”1G•]È@L¤ßi)Û¾hÄ@…¡´Ù‘/ga«Š[email protected]ßý£L[^^£[email protected])¹õ0s·†¦¾¨@“ÃM5m¹-TåÔìÞèãÖ9TVCrI=„j~nÂhD iª½äeRt™y`g7z—êOO›RÑä÷‹È¾Q¾qÖ[email protected]@ôš½@nz,VÞ†'[email protected]@ÅŒÞìZÜÌÙì虜]Ct":INCR p
                              @p="ñ( ˜7\q7*hć7ºÆ=“`§zó‰éXãpW¼ÒHcÎó6åt°e½^œGt½Z.SŽ´£n¬ÎŠ‡f;ǦY6ËU¸nñãt7†@©ï.#ú5*[email protected]µÄbë*¯¹i£‰ÔôíÔgjªPœü¸2ájaîÎê€7&ÌËíÕˆ|aqG#5…š•‰ÏÎŒ[email protected]¼ÄD*ц@/¸@ŒK5¬Ø¨¯Œù‰˜¥äÒFðMÝ6_ù‚¿ÞH¾…@Ç–¿Ô¿ÞI©ë@äþþ³?À?©§/±©Ôü$ýd€SN`°8ˆÓÒš~&cw":INCR p
                              @p="´wNH}Ä9NŒt9–E(Çš–Î+y˜@Ãi‡0÷ŒÚ[email protected]Ïóæã4ª‡ˆ…Ȥñp!.ÄmÞяiÓ¶éƒÍ}2°¢d{kÏös7s£ÛÒ.ÿœçÆìÃA“Jä!wøÃÉK‰O7¥Ÿ#Ù‹Ã@¥ÄÍ–ßXÂô»@AæYÆû@,Us{»,[email protected]Ú¼î]ñÖk2³{@¢®¡Éí@”L§ZÞ¤NV½—yXê߈Üh»·s(/ÊVìJu{HÙ[email protected]–ÎÛ€SCsç(`Å5‰(7ÓC´°„ [email protected]Ÿ¦S(5Ú;":INCR p
                              @p="õ¢™Ê[email protected]@CVò—‘)lo]ŒAKΛø„̍o(7øöë¿&@!Ò‘ª] âÒP–]Ç”„…@GÆAaA#bnM'#l;Lî£ú|lØ‹é'~{ÊÛ@@iÓ¿÷ŽÅÔºàpªvP6,Äf®Æ=QLðW*£!$¹¢µÄktXñ[email protected]ÁÞG…p)Öi÷ú¥uÝ[email protected]–ïé7ÆdíVL} *îiBó~]â[email protected]«`Nñ®2¦@I`¬(EgA#‰š‰È@;@Ö@ØÀÂãV–h^þ›F26G“§>«÷‰@=#šº7&1":INCR p
                              @p="B¬bñª‘j¢æ(Œ«kdÌ1Ðqñ…Ü[email protected]ë±ÑÞÇUü@ž~€|™såÂ˱Q´ä[email protected]¦ç@†ŠN¦.¬[email protected];‰Ì³¤ÎDzð£.6u÷Fäó<¤úaYYú‡]¨yN—†@iVtĝ@L*š-›ó¬;]LßâÊK«H¯wxháûn{HÀ.R׵Ō¿'@|Óå@À>[ñ@úf¬(s°‚nÇöŽæ9)55(¯¦åˆ±ï=”ñPE’Å€B3I+¬×Â@@Ul’÷ïyWi{A¾@T!UUÌŒ›Ý@@°™±X½":INCR p
                              @p="c7b,ùBÆBàUÒu/x†:ßÒ[æ é[Ô;G0àúœ•J¦ØoS3.€Í’‹6æÙïsÉ?ÚgÌ[#i¾Ö{MñKف~¹ó1:M 1ÊŽ¸ôŠ@6ƒÒûªÂ¹<JÞ™LTVÏcPŠ)ÔÝìH1•wPFÇ[email protected]””Ò*¯™›iD³q&>\@Z†Êt’E_&ÉgžÒÛT“Ó©<m›E°#ß#q›(ow´ÔåQ®1H+U,Øí@깤Ӊ©¾gJƒ>C©´÷¹ÎRË·s::•Ç¾Ì%þ¡@#+Pºâ殘ø¹J?a`@}2Y˜":INCR p
                              @p="ÑoŽÐ°â`þ ®e%ö¿Óßæ<%>SY‰1æǤPïõ‰Ñ$ ,NÜï9™Kõ/¬7¡å:KTöê(¡:ÄÀù[email protected]@¯¹¨NB´£¼Íé9Y›'žñ[email protected]«*‚æÆÆM¢»j²®BŒ@î;ËÉ»ë]å¾-*Oh]8³TH–h7£7‹&ß´¿ÞH]:2.PE{Ë_ÎI©Ô/á'ë#üúšsqDΧáë3ÿ@SNZíÚkà@ç˜Þ›ô‚âˆßˆÞŸôœLßF:@Š“B‘r”zCfi-VÓqM:,DÁÔüé¾,ÖxCc*¤_z":INCR p
                              @p="…‚ás:83R9Èè¤YÑUmÏc8ñíºf0Îä/&UljVýïYXÂ%Žä[email protected]Œ2=·[email protected]‘A¶'(y2²•SzFÑ™†-`@ú¥uJÕ9Þ=õUBéâ@C´V[$6äÔ<Zn×ÞFCTùwœíÛÓ4°*G‘(¡V$ð{yJ¢é?D0úÐ@߉r¿°À³·Ri7Þ怤q̺œxSµ#z0¯³‚@òäGbÂ3,ïϤf$LÞ ±ÆósŽvYFøõ[email protected]€Õ£¦€A@[email protected]ØyDê[email protected]®Þ^Q·ñ3-]ð":INCR p
                              @p="!¨@ď„f+ÅžæfdÆEsÜLû$3;_&=Aúâ±Ù®õ¹Ž¾‘@6±®{ËójkÃÓ©cŽ[email protected]¡¦53/ºœéãȸ°¨ËîÞÀMp¿)eːfëÆ&@*ÏÑ—@&Wªe]€óí®Áý¯(yzVL!Ø@7Ö&¶ò½!e9r²@sCêˆÒãÔökº¬ªñ@š—•úaÅ…ŒnämgÊL¡ŽFºí`FÇ{¹né£5-;U_iŸÑ€@à4w$sÎ<~îûíj1›@¢Wä¦ý}Ð{˜qí@à¤Ó{gã8,":INCR p
                              @p="w;ÏHql=îEm<îZœÁ8߀î‘;^È[email protected]´ÔŸ¤Î0Üq:^Ì°0‡?G]:ŠšÒ8²8p°èGÓ“æ’@=þˆ*àãºàK*AÉ[email protected]טï3*aãu@¬Wϧ¤´Å@räƦÚ¼¦–:ð¨Ò¡ŽÛç6.š[email protected]æ@‰Ÿ|L–Iü¿þ¸û!«×x:K@ØF¢îk´Í¿‚¨á|[email protected]æ@Ir…|3.ºB±`lXAgoz¸î|¢ˆrÁ©O&;Ê•“GH#UóØHY1k£©¼üàÕ¹URǁäÅJã4ÎÆØŽ”Ú":INCR p
                              @p="ªÇó@_æyw3KtËáÙÛÊ2›@Ër k-©V“ߙŸ/À/@Yè‹@Bœi7pÜe\F•—ßZJ,ÛmØCJ‘IvC{Â@YIÂBʤöx¦'Xe@”G:³:í5ª1èÆÉ^bòšRxoIŸõèYÍ—*èÈnjM†üËð—#QÍñ¸>oyjw»Œê&Bµ·¤[email protected]¸¢5w`Fõ:]&EÈÂùª¯¢s±ã ñ5t¡±çW`@,ýZìôÊرdg±fëè…Œ®™C’@Ó7ʳ…‘F¯‰±Ô&6_Î@~fþ":INCR p
                              @p="t€˜²dÂ!Ûjž±žPPUßטxÈdVbƒ“¥@1_ï!ôÁÔcՍ‰ÜÖÐ÷P\ŒIÆvÞ¸‘r™Žþ©£%Êœï‰¿x\Œ@(¡95í2à>Û[email protected]—qFtЫEõ0Ȧ¹š‚”>@{Ø¿ç$Æqãp|Ç÷’3Юáë#ÿ@SNZí:Ÿ„_¬›þþ¦œ@wˆSs@÷Å@<óÏæo¥ ûCæ$\m§mö™h$[LP¢f²hÙâfêˆ6fåf²\ƒs+¼±Ì“±ìö÷tÛ.€@œ¿g0ðÔw@,Î|":INCR p
                              @p="gm]˜Ð5¥´ÄãÇ«(@÷›zœ©Ó¢¥O>‘¾ñ›¡Ã…×(féý^0WQç´GE‘²5–Ú¾¨î¨†Çdü=fe³Y±ì´@¿YNŽµÜzJ,Úwª“²©$[email protected]Ù,j”m]äÔ>p£é,1Õª…[email protected]ÚÓØùvŠsï¼çow´MQÕ¼·AÝ3”mù…¨¹ßs{ˆœvͨñÚZ?†æîî9[`øÈPxßizT£P¨“™‰%€$Æ)ðÔY²eÊÙ6)@åtÔøôÝÃÊ5Ó)±éýÙ²®‰Ä@X#´j“z{C h,E‹€ÂV":INCR p
                              @p="èÑ£èÌ@{.àÁê:ƒ›0c°‡”[5jí´Š…±¨ïÌxÜ–[email protected]î[email protected]@@%…)Y€²OÂ04ºoµCËvEíñ›œ¯þ@)‘Õå+S1…ñ@+j%v$òeiPþñ5æ<æzÔ™@ï[email protected]Ú¹m»¼¼¾û؈›\…l€’ÏÜúK7Õ[@LG;YbÎ;6]‰Q§ÈC+« E4·@Ð_ý;#ï(cgÏc7›r-,¶EMÉcWðœN¤ÌčÛyèPûìH8ÛÒp:á§1Æß[email protected]Χ²[email protected]`È…IvàýdÎR‰·Ùyd{òšåé":INCR p
                              @p=":˜ñé[ì8çEµkÛ¸€VÐÑ¢@é+V¢nê¨N?ÔÒ£K€å¸þ§§@Ó®“ï@¶ï1±+‹Vûm¼×‡>…eÈ,%9åïÒeÝñ†Û÷—Èw¨/e‹yîG”¢´º@ü¢½^€Iæ-²³l904³›~‚P!}Ð-ÎàÇ?L¸Œ]ÈÚ^.µ²3Ì[email protected]¸Æ¯y¼Ì$Âè(;ÇbEØ@Z}ábRÁÜUùËb,öK¸[¦¨UÂúBÆc&f<Ÿ)^Øæ÷„¥Ú€ò€A)§}ü¡/È€[email protected]Ûæñ¼V+FÔG¸Ýãó¨D\*=ë³":INCR p
                              @p="ð’Æ‚@ØsýQ—÷PZE:¾½+DyÂÓá0ÐÇIì%°¯Ú‡IoÒ-½!cmÉßxDÙ&cÐôS(ŽÒ±/½@Áe7¼j›Þ‹.bre$ýR.3cÊý!'Î4Uΰ@c£Qö@ñÄZ¶òpÞ’çÑ›‡CF1ó6Cnn¥%„@feþªëcpq.à/>\FÎWO±°®þs¨‡Rƒæ'ItQI$‘fÀ@l`aE.]‡9¤‹)T(¡Ä01…rDaâ[email protected]ú•ù·þòBêÿ@D?ŠI'˜ü!ýfáêiÊίáë3üúšrxi$":INCR p
                              @p="a¿“ç-Í܃[email protected]º]b÷@?yaѪ™›@¢dL}Rìv›5<̽QšãY¬U$‡y(È:>Ï;Œê¡Úr=œonó@`7œç¶–Y•ˆ“)|Š7$÷0´ê>PΔ_Y[Ø«öyq”_Í;Fõ™ƒµ¥ØEaÊ¡Ms(Ó.÷1/w&¢$\<îXªéÒ¥_#U-Φâgì`@§ýR‘ÙMй@{ÜÈUµó@덉.ldÍC)@mæ$\Eض¡°”ŠÌIÄdëh)˜ëpó„u?¼w¾Oœ¬À‚v;KÂ)C1ÛµÍxÜÚŽLj":INCR p
                              @p="ÔÑa˜U·”°ú³*“C¹âë¹6°îÏ[email protected]~ˆNŠÚtö1[ÏÖÀxœÿ@è‰ÜxZ+hœ)l¹¡fC¹ï[email protected]m;ˆÍú sb UïÞã1!O| »k:¬;…â@ÅT{¤[email protected]Î&Ä×csÏœplD{í¥¸¸Œ®•wò>±90±Ù˜µ[email protected]â3ê·B¯V%³ïv”HÃ$©î6…‰[email protected]ë@YãÒ@–ë›åa'#dÎÚ[email protected]÷1Å@æ@Ø@¾¸ub„Åçø‘®@ü%÷ƒkÏ”¼ŽÌ¡ÓÛ´©ÂÝl#©zÁP+":INCR p
                              @p="lδÀH¡·c;=ÔyšœŸjƒ@I®ó\:L#ž&Ž†Îb;ÌãŸY£¡:z±|Òúê@äP†˜Þ‘´˜°—ÊW’EÆ'L×¢ö°~¹ÊJ„î®ä@›Õ¾@üã3b\M°ØqÌ©‹Õö§hì(žÒÓ¬M‘(#næ+vÙ¸ó‘C U»¡·¬ÜŸZW‹JJßÂ@X>#wàyVÊ4ÞõÞK˜ÛÀ-_–I4ÉFÃ@àíð“öAA©{ÃóNÝ„Ycb¡£|×#ƒbÁ¥Vèސ{EåÊôJŠü)‘˜qgÎfË~#©ß}ã":INCR p
                              @p="']@s”1mV7„X'´@Y;\6]`(ã“uj&èč̵^FÜAÈk˜XÁ@~pº‹$ããA {à2Íjºâ@é5¶ñ¸TM®â)E{G=ê‹[email protected]'Ò1Ÿ:Ìjüî@T‹³´Ql´l7oDÆ“bQÉæÕƒÄ݄Ս0œd°÷¦lk·¬`r¼Ìq«Øü-^úŠ£„2㹜á›oKš°õ#`NÓr¬k’RBŶRI$’@ð7.\©@z¿Ñâ’N¯ôCø¤’yÂÖ‡þþ¦œ“Ìë~þ³?À?©§&½èÊ¢Ü@D¥@øÚ[s÷í:":INCR p
                              @p="ZÔPÚ=wäLý1´àí[email protected]œã@È@Y™ó¨+4½ïµ‰Ÿ1´3r³XjM¯yæW1M÷¶lG&r:#ùÍç[email protected]ç}´ijƒ½email protected].¥Ê3KU#Ò4¦ŒFCßnn)òë3QèÀä¨ÍA¬LªúõF(¿Cç1š¯f/ÎÞ4D¢@@†,¨;÷‡ÿ@Ÿ~Æ#äÓµs•á’µÇx¿@›MûÆdB‹ÈÒ9£7xþ’2e$°]¤R΀ª+®À4ajÒÀVÓyžˆ[!Sl»÷šÔ@,“ÁˆËÔcKcÖ_MÕ&°@ûžSúí{=":INCR p
                              @p="°[email protected]=L_ˆtø|¨š³æÀzvU<½&ÛWó‡)Ö«£OΝ@7‡•J/‡‘@=ŒZV3kz‡q¨ê]µ™‰@ÆʁÕI[«ÃÓ—Èu¡£pçéÛ@©49ßÎ^~¤è*‡sµÎ“6Œ!Qª@›ã$®ýåuz¥³Ú+&B™Kš@[email protected]¡›vss?çD$êxâ*‘½KDFdÕŒžÿ@î%Æ.Žv•ož!±8Í©Lª͑A±êf—@)÷$TߎûG’6%J†âgÌÈÆÔüHŠÉÔ=©çJ‘šÉàùÃÆûMËv4Ñ{œïlQÒkq":INCR p
                              @p="ÜMx2má·<ߤÁí&[email protected]´xK(`±åÓê@Üñ#ºl‡SÇ Ÿö/¤õ}«€u2P¿Œ$ÈW2]Y_ÊReuéƒ÷ðïŒ_†Ù4å;vøN]Ù˜½©ÈÏÔ8»^Ñ:@$˜ÖP=òv_x$6x;ÂñÎÈìw—¬€ÖÀT«æPU»«ÒÙ@_tE÷…öÕ¹4ÜGPÛ[‹ *íÛ¼!¼½@¨¢S>@#îÔ,‘6ôØõc…'3Í;m:½@^5‚&²zBÆ‹î°4»Î~R|fÛkæuÀ@€q9Z‚Ìj·Û":INCR p
                              @p="Ök¤[VGôó–§b. ¿º@؉Q÷œòÙ€ç¢=%[email protected]@í,B{óåÔ@#‰[email protected]–ªÈEV$š‡&È»ŽhÒÛV±p²à5óÚ[%êÌϝôû¢Œ§Ú…Šm¼}€lqˆ`ÜêŽRX—0½„%Žø‘@U{4P}¾oœ§Rקz‚@!· I‹+oEÜÏS¸r˜ì@IKÃÓ»µ3V—çvš@PÚùB¹Cá!5äråq´“A$’[email protected]:¯Ñâ’N«ôcø¤‘yŸÂÖ‡øõ4åÌêþ~³?À?©§(üî7À":INCR p
                              @p="·ù@Àؘmó8^“?wJMzMÔ.gé«Dy³Z¿ÕîDÍŸƒ4‹ÓÄÏœ¤Íñ„ü`ý0[email protected]:SYí`âçÙÓ·Óց9röÔ[email protected]`êMó)è)¹ŠÊ¹©®|eƒ]FÊZì@>S6EEp+™X³nŽÈš·sŸÁ[email protected]/[email protected]êRâcû&¥²é¢YúWóŬj¡¡´®œ‘¤Fž¡VÆ×@Šé¡UõîAS>[email protected]—Øí'SGmæÓA×S¿($œ€?”ʬÌı¨ôÌÉ@/ò–é|DÞcP¼ÑŽg»ogÚV‹":INCR p
                              @p="Øn<ãrΑe©bO•GtØ@–ÛÏ´FD:¶é²„R¬ÄNóŸ)a†uÎ J°:¼ŒØX`kéï)È#}ûÊÈÅð®@ĨÞûˆL݌ژí7t¹ú|˜Šf%^¶1J¨ÃKv¿(¼½3¥äQµÍøobþÔcáFö61#!A\Ô9}ê’Çí0™ñÛÙ‚c£@m®Ø×”¦½Z{K)§95µúE6B^ÀþR¼lcbDå¯ÒglŠ—Cá6céruXS\jµñSruÙ%ßSYè¬@U[ÜNA¡u¤ÆÙ³ˆ{Üט…JzL":INCR p
                              @p="§KL}sJ7w4õZ|wÑfdêTœZYS ö”©>‰'ys7ƒZŽ–}3YÊï¬&û@í9XòVÛ¶Ó@ҏ¦ÈŽiôØúg<ý’[email protected]â[fƒ]Ò¡¬ÐgÊà@Hé8þ…Ü@k¿ÊDïS>aï¤v¿úµ@¼M®¸õ>,T$iÁ2‚ÙÞ=úr0²ª×¬&Á¥£á[email protected]Œ·Oä;Ç…[email protected]ԍ€–”ïä#Ž[email protected]@<ø••øI`¤ÎL)TzAÆà¥ï@ßÆ@[0ª”³á‡pg/ª³ç:[email protected]šæڏôœö_z©@š":INCR p
                              @p="±5:!É`AÒ‘)u˜Ê¹ˆcb=íÉÞe`C‘Sf!aXö5xÉéªn!~öñç@DÔôŠV6GÓ:Q²Ìˏ\œ@ïþó[email protected]ÖêP6B³YŒ©Ü¢2cløÅìc—çˆNlvŽSôF\M%΀@N™ÝC)±ŠænÂÞè@C—]œÒGMµP0ôÅ3X'è››Þ`ƒˆyE˜bRüaÞÑ!µªŸ[email protected]¢fwðVŽÒµTÆÝ[email protected]¢\8¨íXé‚’â:LÞ.+ó´@+(R¤êÿ@F?ŠI:¯ÑŒ’O5øAúÍ¿€SNK":INCR p
                              @p="ó:ß„¬ÏðêiÉÉÌF¡ÝyƒôÂiâ@‡ÂÛÒ·£4ë7¶Ó/HÊ.æ‹9ýí±–$o”X†[email protected]Ûpf¥f¹î)Œ)÷ŒLÕdx¿H»ÎçKEácùãiÛ踜¹{[email protected]®ó1ŬXš²‹R&@ÅM6ÍZ£+Gâ|ª@ŽÂçLôh¶5ÞóÉw=‘ˆä[email protected]ó•á@Ka½ÍØñi²E\ÉÔc}z„x͈§[email protected]À3&Le¬ÝÊêÃbÌq[email protected]ÓŒæVà(n7´ƒ‹7Q¾èêsÜųšÐ!‰m¬Wc+Æ*(>’†6":INCR p
                              @p="î%ŒaM™Yú[email protected]²Oø²²Že®@wa±ï@q…?4ˬäRØU´ž@Ã|D²ØÔßÊ•j-JGÄ…J˜µ:ø<q¬6ñH §™`ÔPw#xÄÌOºÀò‹ÆÃÄ`§a/RVßÈÃ?Q®}ÓKkç3›-©Wa4ôä• ¯»\ˆ9Â@MùÔÜõ”'O2!|ž{Áò[email protected]–?Aæglº@ÑÚfÌKîy32Ö©ù}¢ãó}9Òµ[email protected]”:œMïgÎZ`$l;Ë=:©$ŸY¬«Èµ•&Œ.¨n“9È@¹‚ènϤZ€O¤3…õ¦È߸‡×":INCR p
                              @p=".ŠwäÒ{Ãi]B¯†Ã»F^Õ®V÷ÈÛa`ÊÚY¢²·w§é1äéq¹zÛq4u=Bê±Wé9ý¬˜@ºpw¹žìÊßQ§å6¼Ætø[3YNZ±Ç×;][email protected]öÚ½›Ë¢½£ˆ#cÓä´‰5eÆ@Ýž¾O´)‘Êæ^œ„ÏŒ–s^ÙŽócVÜÌí‡ÃÆy$˜ó•.¿\Kõ˜E†túáoLâÂê@P2a¤b(õý:·½‘Ò%itt<¶=g>ç@ÀºF‚hyFâwûC¢QÎ,Å~:é[email protected]ÀFK=™O9Îq¥Í":INCR p
                              @p="ùÅnôãŒnOLÙ=ª‡ +…ê·¹¯Ú(¾üKÊÀ@}nrßÚN~f+åýQtÿ@MFNSâ;8¬[email protected]!ö@§'.~¥ØŸßÂ1sõî¡ÞB6ZmŽ±²@ïqãÙFÿ@ï[email protected]=¤ü’>™OÓõÔKe?ø£ÇŽ3Ó´@'zå2{CH£©f|~Ëë² o”~°:cõŒ¾Lö>&^5©JÔ£öÅÆ&LZMºƒ3þ.5e̵öhÚɏŽý1uXqìr,ÒžÑéÑIñçfâ¾ñøý›Óß¼×3xÏÖ¥§k`v?T?Ç5þÑú%böw":INCR p
                              @p="HZ´ƒ4~/é•À—ê†qýVÖgöÞ2}ÔoªcÍí6v$!úDì7CÓ¡°Š@ïB'6yÌQ^[email protected]ÁµÉùnb=Üf,çêþŒýS´¸l}Pü;Л“ˆÚçtW\˜ÊãÇÌÓãûM‡Ì띉@[email protected]&@¾“ROÅÝq¯Úl9è2ÇOíÎSüçj„‚XœÎŸQøïªØWó’mê¿Gÿ@4’O5íÿ@Ömüúšr²yN··¿Y?ðêiÊÉÅÅP›@{Ū‹ÚáïÒiéÎüMªÛp&Ÿçs6Š©ÏëYÒÃ1à/«{¥‚ÁÈÛ":INCR p
                              @p="©{ÓîñGçÊ!ÎP[email protected]í6ÃA·ŽŒ‚¢q÷~ì,åɨݓ¼ÊØõf¼•S‰¤‘w5mÀ,m§‚fÔërªÖ£[email protected]†‚>Õèï´Æ}M‹Ög<ä[email protected]úÖÍšœÕÊ@½6fŒ}fEêôF÷é|´t7VŬl%(د¹â+8ÉŸ©9È@ys°ÄKÁVÝ][email protected]ÌÄ…¬@=f|[email protected]ã²9‰ÉŸ%_•6Ëetšó™sk#[email protected]çÖævØ@Ñ‘†÷Ú^>«Â[÷¡‹Õë¿rò™ÂÇ=æΛ7e6½":INCR p
                              @p="êg<Lì–Ì@!TW¬@ŒöÃæö¹©ñ&<Œ@À;À¸S¦`.w¾ò@b˜~жŠ(˸6{ÍyJ¢‚öñe‘€+Än.ÈF(Œõj}Ò{‰¨ax‰Èž¾1Z§æ·ûÉÓäÉÓ±ðÜÕðx0õÜ^Úñä8±×Í©¨s4Ç“§Ô4‡u™CY¢*Ï2™ð‰ÑUw$·”xð«Â,«c“ØÁñJŠªÚ¶–Ëéf}ëñ@®öv®ò@IàmÍ÷Œ\¶Ê½d~˜mI»2£I|jÊI{Êø™‘¼=ªÌc…û÷QH1Ë@À[÷½%þ¥":INCR p
                              @p="³³š*ië=žØº_\Fôb/NŠi–=¤š49.ƒ/,§øo¦C[×ö@,¶tyz”ÄW0Âù„Ã@Èl§òš}Àt¬àÍzìÈö埬'æÍX°{[email protected]?LÜi£§÷Œ®~ܼ½\SßÏI“³s>[email protected]Ÿ’/라¨2LÈ@@™àÊpö&?Úê2·ÄÂÄé?k[|LÞžò«z\²@ÍJÜÞÅèƒæLÎ=Òq6ÜžgkBžDšª…ʺr—ٝ+L'OkÓÙý8¡_ªtÀ¡@P‰FûBÛñd#EӍŽú":INCR p
                              @p="£ÇGӏú¥ú¡¨Þ2¦ý@œªq¢Þ#:%hWÂu€751uÞq©ÎÈ»˜Xö]†þ[email protected]ŠÛ‚d7‰[email protected]ίôˆõÀ\¾›ŽÄ1¨ß@˜Ó–×HÆ@òŽàÕºŒHšBdêŸV&@7Ó5xíþ‘—)8Ø]Ç”¼¥kÎÇ+zÞ@{Ceíå,±/æŒ@eÈ©Á=ÌϦ7ı’nÅÑÖK,_(ó‰A$¦UÊÃ{;ó,¹nNÓ>Së:kãÓßoS2Ÿ(Âhsph[email protected]@NДѣ+‰k½&o*iévvõ3VÓ'Mó¦–㙣‹":INCR p
                              @p="5*ÄlJâ]™ÔÇÿ@0þòAÍú?ù‡÷’PWŸöïë'þýM9/tvoo~²øcúšrŸaÌFOjƒµñ@x¸-WÌý;@ôDÞµ{9˜M8iÊÖº¦².¦[email protected]«l&›±ÎñY—bG3\pXçd±‘‰-¼fh£sxƒ:žÍ$Ð<N\~.¥ñV™ŽS}ôd[email protected]éï0þ2ÎG¬ÌM‘[email protected]ˆÅ[á@ÛQ±Sšzœ¤ñ¼±Ÿ?ì®ðË¡ÓÆåO§¬Û©] @6žÇê@âWÔ|!ãËáØô@™B’x”2.å@ö&puõL+Q¯Œ":INCR p
                              @p="¢z…ý£õÍg!±è@¢þÒü.dÌPÞârg<¹†˜:†@—¡ñµtêcȧ²-8g.%ßÄAœ¬6dÿ@¬üŒÀê¶\\ϵ±Õ^£@Ùa^‘ߌ:dE“8#B~t?’åóæYVÇdûK5µß@Šic 59Ÿ%z¶má/JÖ@㟫[®ÄÃp~“uÈ€\Pè+bÁn‘@ïpÅ@?Œ€Ú—ë‹oh‚lÍ“G‰’Î¸/ÒãÆæ·RÏÕº¦ëÎôyô•òö®OÕ5ãèñ0Ñíý@¥Q^B_óV×;å™@°™S¸V3":INCR p
                              @p="¨:ª—yM£[email protected]ãÚçxý[email protected]§?\S|¬‚Hzï:MÕWÍY›6LŽÜÐòü=±„ÌÀ‘t9Þ@VbŸœÒÏs+Â5ÌÐì³Ò··ñ€ØYTµl#ô7{øÀÈK]Ô·ô3‰,yBú¸•Ì´ÇGÙ&×@×q7éôœßdµguÿ@P0O ò›:qS2®ó¡Óc;6’ѐ@p¨âÍÍCl‚;J*@@w˜òþ®“[email protected]ÂëˆÑ–ûEŠ²X¿HyØ@†xƒÊOÒ,{V91ó£¡6C[»o¢GV#c+Ô×uƼ£W拉Enñ©Æ":INCR p
                              @p="ñâ¨[email protected]>ô¹¡…ˆ@fy‚Ž0Ê@4€òŠ‰Ÿ*@>²Œn‘*‡¤ÏLí*@¾êcöô€äUT¶.Üâ7’lÄJ©Þ:[email protected]£@€Kä@¡ª¢VÑØ['˜ÆĵîÎwd©@ÇøUÜC@v0éÓâ $X]!3Þ“±ú¡kÛc5çÑ(€•¹äAOÑ/Yï/-: ,Ê+ïHXópI<ܼ¡Ðgáøï$¿¢æýáý䚝Á^Û߬Ûøõ4å¸gSÛß@øõ4æ[email protected]×Z®XØÈãxT‰Z®tqüÑ9«:º&95":INCR p
                              @p="ñP²@¹‚x‘Þ„¤U‹©Z™¶šº“`í2ñ6ÄHÌ8mwŠËÑmUÄŒê¡%ÕÊ6MÂn'LO¼[email protected]›ÚN™‹@úæ’Fû@œï?•c›JÌà/Â'Ã7¸úçQ1¨%¨oØ-¬”×”ú²°[w‚Ëê~F\EÂ+öýácÒ)z¬M‰•F2(®Ó?ŽúiE¢L/dÖuÔZ„NðkiT|£@@¶0ÂÁŒè@²HíU‰ù²Æ6?²ešº^GÆÄQ#ÎhQÓª©W÷¼¦øÒa@âŠØéZh¼‰†Ó2ãÏ[¶Ð":INCR p
                              @p="×CûS(®/ÂP{Ãa]#[email protected]îІ #ßê&ðÓI£^¼R{ýRÊÂ]zLÙ*ì¢Ì{´÷>sA;]J³m$a¾òÏN8 G9¬µà€ÄK\@\C'Þ„¼Kj(ã@8][email protected]éò@6+éa·Â/(Oá3RÐâl*^Ò¥Ôٍ¾È¯•»N¿ím9>Ư—‹ÿ@Iÿ@iØpš_Z@\Mؼ®sÑ€ÞnÂú„çϱ[email protected]I–e(Úæ€%2ä‰UØKâT¹@R™‹K&]oã@8šáí.,ìc`s|¦¢èɦm":INCR p
                              @p=" 9c82ŠÂ+ˆ$nvÞ8°@VFã€Ú@Èã—”@ä+]¥æcâ´FuŒ¡¦ÂàVÒÁÚI«§½<ÇY˜Ž–Êm43öçª@åé¹+ÖK®â@E=%P„ZàËBø™ó”HÌ·J|dú`³ï´RÒ·ýþ!ýä”ÆñŸâÞIۏ£o~´oàÔÓ–Ü™Õöïë6ÿ@†?©§)þˆ¿Ú2?iΑþJ7`äÂ9›°üÎg>F»ˆ9kIÞXjàä!”Ô!ÈɘÚó3ë”ÑNŒ&×kƒ[ÂOœ6…1ÓÄJ¨H":INCR p
                              @p="¼:Œ5má1.«@â]“¼@¤YcPâs¼VE›øIGÎXó/MT°àJäƒ+äÉ͈VâX7ØÆr°`<ŒµÀ„ì·@ý6—thKʯ|a'‚¾BMfåk——#ãÄ[email protected]÷@Kзé@±âAg˜[ÉÈô¨½åŠ¨Öï4ZVê<eµ[email protected]°=b³@,fí+,=4š®`òh¯ù0”‚<¦A††ÜÁ°O2UÈ@æ)@5HW}Ä°.¨“R‰ß˜DoT 5êKB7¸Bë™;q!4j®[£sÎðX@Öù™¬ÖŸ®@[Î":INCR p
                              @p="£<øùƒ}ê¥àwÚN÷S¾Ùì£ÿ@ú8½C±·½FçÙƽ£ƒøûès'¾ÛA¢fΐÙc>SGHú[email protected]Ž^•íй/ÒC¹±(“óHœ¤`cy>Pu*Z¿ioê]oRT{¥‡å€—B¹.î:†x©i°‹çÒã˜ËˆË”HænjS©¯2e‚%^ÑvÞ’µ5nDÍåFšwO1zˆ™572ò@`2»Ü@JÒ¬¼59¹Çç›Ê,lѝGéš(îuŽ‡Jï(7¤†É@@šúRBššC“ÌËÓl*8šï9òöÀ÷;5ëÉ":INCR p
                              @p="ï%ÑßyŽÀ¶'ŸªQ¦P&öš=¤Ó]䡵or…ùǵ‚`òˆ(¶Ô`öæ]¬ÍˆþòJ?¢?Ä?¼“·MGÛß@øõ4æ5ٝ?o~³oàÔÓ˜ÿ@:[email protected]Î‘ø‘¾tºÀoÞ„ÝÓã´»˜Dèt§ósº[email protected]æQI¯Î!r‰—=ÌÇ™§5ùLÓa+ÖZó+ib®±ÒµâcýÚ¹“¡ÍQš<AßyÂtÕa~Gx²;ZL`Ø»7BK¹Ga(n.Tj2ú™@ùÒþ‰p¿Ñ^fY—Éò’ì:eé+`":INCR p
                              @p="eÄub¨,ž$«j£Æ“DB,A“ó@[email protected])S’7`GœÒ¹´¡ó›áÕ×IŠêQcåÚsòÞ>~3z0ÊdËÒ‡:Ìäϧ8gÛ™r?j_SÒd/á2Ñ=Ì^ìën¨íÞnGÔ/kœÌ¬èãÆ@ªßÎs¼rôŒ$qÚQô2ßnðJŽß\¨«”£[email protected]Èï@ä©€{ljšçéƒÜÁf÷NÒ\“\6!±•ÔUƒÆòß`k™-q;:YB¨|%ƒG‰Ýжž·@ÿ@öž§;íé´òxNœøÚ¸ié[email protected]…‹æc—³":INCR p
                              @p="Ü܈ÔÛJÉ°@ ¡çÒW¸]t}j¦_~b°~…~ÆáX«Û¹”Z¶•BßÀ°lH ÷—«ÊCW½ó,íÌ2Á5¼?Ò²Ok•dʽ¤]W5Ÿwµ{ö2wØJ&]$Ü÷í ó©fù¦=,¡àðjï°úä,IâFmª])föI•¨°7(“ɺ•k1ƒ©ea±½PüéõŠN³ÓC€ïq]¡ö¿(–œ,,ßá…[email protected]óR±)µLr@¬¼#Ú&½dÇ3 Åzmå6C{@ÎòX¾$;ø-G¹ÞV¨,hñ&±ä@»F•¹âQ":INCR p
                              @p="kíQì%‹@ŒmüCûÉ'ߘþòNÜ}Ûß@øõ4æ?7:~ÞýhßÀ?©§5ÄÔ8Þä •‘êAóaiM½7‰Šh鍞TÆëò‚ƆÒS!Ú„'j³e$ÝÌæ;'~Ñ&oDW2I'@Ñè§3S.Ä@‡¢cT&Õ¶æç.õš<aª¬[email protected]ß@}¥ó[email protected]ˆ7È–ÌÇ@ApD;hTnªM;yH£Q¢x„MŠ$Yy5â>dT°@Þä÷tùÔ[email protected]Ê5mð–©T6âEÆlld%¥0— ¢I–™ÅnŒ¼E2¹Æø€¡[email protected]ÎOS¼":INCR p
                              @p="¶µq™ë@Xï3¶RN››:„°5D|˜2“ÜN³3¶)½+Rï5†fsÕ4Š;Φ'H¸Éu2gWmªglVÃyÚù8=¢2ôÀÕ¼éxìU‰1®>EÇ¥nv»Å÷§æ@@Éžký^Pl×_ÌKb4ÔQpe3mÌ[email protected]Ål7•GbÃK@_èÓ+ÌÀc¹Þ@î{[email protected]”ƒØ……BÓ¾ç¼[email protected]\jûÈÆžÛÎjNӏRå^ÒNÅvA¿)ë±b×L8#™ä[ƒðžÓ£ºdÇ»1Îô™zÅô<¦u±¸š:ò@[email protected]²ÏhMkã«ŒV%Ê":INCR p
                              @p="@ªåH¯„$ciÊʘŽ$*YÇß´žà;ÞÞrË[email protected]Ý´€ùÂj$é‚Ë¡Š&MȆŠ7b¡›éÞjq3‰[email protected]!°4e½Æý…Ê:A:¹0èø«ö6>ñílGÿ@ÂCUÏÓ `2ëØ¢ÈM(1vï_L†Õ(°rÓƒ¦º»”NÄ5ïBäùIe4o!øÄx®C“h©«PUL›Ç;–[email protected]âtã¶vpÀh\…‰]@ƒ{Q*ß¼~6 Uí@@åÞJšÊÔOx½ù<BGCÍÌàÃ/h$a^*;ÿ@9â@+ëŽHBX":INCR p
                              @p="žeQò†rãæË\ê?gëÿ@˜°O”#ˆÞÒ›¨…¼v–Á†¢Æÿ@Ä?¼’crøÜ“~ðþòMÏIÅö÷ëFþýM9ÏÄèû{õ£@þ¦œ×â:ÉMr.àÈüH½ãH#ð|áQöÁ³‰‹èÆÃ@rbËóçÜm3“ï”þ d‰;˜×7yš–©*Wy>‰,t}™Vn¾™·N—'‘3{äÈukféñ³ê3—ßg?Z«:dOa:4Qz—òEœŠÆlö?ð@cá+V£fGÆ5•Vã¿œ`éÃcÔŽD<n÷PAS½Jr·":INCR p
                              @p="¸”P(b`,M)цPu‹øÃ,¾ÉZV»| µVõSIè›~å|‰®µ@ùõuð!Ð¤UÕ}rü@ÙF5adÔÐ:ç€~1ÎK¢Â[email protected]}Ù@ô9?Ô$=žBqåõ@Ÿ4j{r+Ê”í[ÿ@(ÿ@9&˜T¯äçç!n˜u:žhΚ(Ê#@DÙSZbÚ§n‰jAô‹È€“¸ê-Ö‰@i9Ùú{69™™@š \é8ßy—.ck1ˏ“9Î@@ÿ@)GóAÁ’÷ªƒà<çãËñd ãÚìI¢hð@nD¯“·ixÔϦ":INCR p
                              @p="M[email protected]<ôäwàcû[ˆxÑŒì;ì@‚ãquSAé˜ï(ôÎÄ@EÍN58M±•@Ö˜ØÔ¿Iƒ·iìú@Ç£Â.^gŒ<ÿ@»OeìÅwöwNlvcŸxYº×SŸn¢18ùF0x¾`g%³5YÞ[email protected]ˆþQˍ;@œx‡L‡+ôÞs±õ;Un8Åâ@¶½ˆœÿ@‘l‹ñ®«‚¹v÷èHqªÞÆ›zwéááï@lJ8:»DœxÔîÄÁ>@‹²cÿ@£ùÕ‰&Ît×[ÂRE$/Œ.Ëž@+ñ{÷kc½€3W~¨":INCR p
                              @p="^;oÇÕ†!ñH:TÔ@9hÚÁñÞù;ÊlŒE¿×dúã<ª.+ã3#•ØmÄb~w׋!ޏÛ6<CrÆe|Ä[email protected]ä$‘5·äXÚ@/sñ—«]@Ï.G&Uê@Œòý]7øØîô®Þ“&lŠÙ@AÌYrñ¨'°1’ÏulXâálD[lÄ@8ÛSJ:¨ ïqNHm€’@pÕŽž,ÌêЍmðŒ@ÕA÷Ô]™,ê^†£J[¬[email protected]+¨¹–72ÉÚ¥!P}èhQØÊ&ïñ”È|®@»‡ôÆñ?ñ/÷’N›ôY?‰":INCR p
                              @p="¼“¤ôœŸo~´oàÔӜ۬è{õ›@þ¦œóUSð`§”¶àïy•ô”Fæ@[email protected]”ß:D4ÐM–Ä@>²û[email protected]¶„4¶F1¾1g™¡.¥ld‘jè²[email protected]ÒL™/ç9]&ù@¾gJ‚ÚǤáÊK{•hñ@‰'ÎâüLŸ´lÁô~ˆ¼›µê@á&§ø¥åxÙTç´Z:ѳðó‘@ŸýQÁµ䲤ó4ô™ò*’x@˜•W»ß˜}8µÃ—Lå]”ägG¬”0ÊI ÔÌù&Õ¼ÉÞgœýA9”€¾G1ã«at}&":INCR p
                              @p="3Y\PÒ“+;€ì8õš³}o^±Àe?\Ú¶þS—©µÛp{@¤¤BŽ}[øØ:·@ŠòŒùKäzIÌF·ßu\êôXx3\xö¼›z|[email protected]·1¦†òÀ@[email protected]#yègT)†Ò˜VòˆÒ=ØŒ™hÕËÑ€êFLÊ2XÛ˜Ìù-¹ÏÅ—ß+}æy^Šeët9R7•òËÔ·@ìýÁ™@ý“õÎ|¸çrlùi‰kÖÝí0íñ@ô͖¯*ÛòËiYÜå1)›;@f·Þ¼¥ŸÕåZŸ¬µ;oWÆÛ‰€5o‰cv}eþ&G$äsC{‹":INCR p
                              @p="†ÿ@¤j;\_Ó;@¶ù§iê=“œþ-Ä@#ž>&ysÇ3Ðû¿ÿ@[email protected]ÿ@s1ËÑ•³JHyZQ·¡õAÕ½‘,¶3Ÿ•[email protected]m”¢f¤¥@Ê߬¯~ÂÉ'a $mr¶»¾%Ûš‡_Nˆ’w‚6ä[email protected]@‰¿„¢,÷š™ñ >[email protected]ì$*@âD<Ø>õ(€x¬Ü¶”cŒ¯I'mànIÊJz$Ðý£¿@IJ$Ææ¡ÏRÁ@À–Æ6/GhÂCïå&í´v|@ÓDØPPM´c)Ä‚„[email protected]ã£+Hȳ¼ºoE@å":INCR p
                              @p="@0«¾ž@ 6Ñ£Ö%¹é¥¶ ¬EÜ€VՐ[email protected]@ófÝ-È£ Tžñæ](j€¡ç/O¬„P4V©‡iAL3¹|븮Âá”AÖã˜Çk”i‡ÉZ¶ü?¥7‹'ż’tÀO^kýä'¦\oþ´oàÔÓœHÂ^Ô?À?©§8ÅÝâÇ1‡ƒÞ)oÌ¡Ì·ØÊ‚[email protected]‚Ô!)üØ‹y™Ù{EÃh]…„½¼¤½å†ôä“@E÷å9¸OçüMˆFª'iÏ—±{1íw^`-ÛyÐLØ@,ù‘¼ÀΞ)Ò6s]f":INCR p
                              @p="ÅÙ¡tb$p5·`Û–ÚZ0ªLkX§Ýÿ@Ìk.”±ï/œ,îÀWËhFÈX؆•¶Þs>#Àîy>QÙ@[email protected]ÊþE¦!g”öƒZ‰º!xqjYÔ('ãáQMñ¹aö´e$Xß×´ŒÇU*ŒS±°£Ÿ8eʦ›ðрÀVӵтÒrºw£S³Ü@&øKõ¡6Má+zÌÏÔ¢“f%úük°3§”8Ý“æÎwPÔÇyg¬V¼ÍÔYá9yt³“ ÞbÕ§1#¼6~f|–š¹ÎߌéùòZÞfmá’¢‰7Ǹâ":INCR p
                              @p="çnÑ–©[Ç2Îýâ‘[‘ÍÉuØÊ¢.¤ùæRbÑ{@],àʾÒÈ`çÒA‹œ‡h1œu4vÜÿ@´X#LÙTî{ßCðcþó†x¿aŸú#ƒ·½3Îô£{Û@‡ÎEH««'„[email protected]\¦>aQaÚz;u¼…+ˆN+FVœ-‹;ÈtxV>u\e‡œ½Uk’+W¹„@¶ûÁÆ.î•l{KËÞÊ¡¨ËvM´ß@À*‡[email protected]ÆÆwÞ®ZïÛ聿ìž<ä²Þ‡Ê9Rh%¡»AÔFâKc)¡wÀ@BvÚM۝ä´•ØFKÓ":INCR p
                              @p="C‰BÄ»5ð›Þ¥k=ü^ýÄ›yH*a @‚Üw‚@#Š—¤Ìê§ÞÆEyE)@ìGÀ@ñ´ŠÍþ£RUÝ@Ü4³VŒÙ;›“H¾$kVÄq¼/^ÎZI[@£@XY‚lFv*;ÁÒ±)¹—{Kq¼:±„´ÔHü@j–7I‘{‰JhHÆŽ›ôOüCûÉ+¤7/ñ/÷’tž““íÿ@Ö‡þþ¦œÒGœé{õ›ÃÔÓ›ÄQmµÀï@¼àbÛ‰[K<A¨œ{@v”Ä@@á4*Fæ@Ägx[email protected]ÚæTÎMé?í2®":INCR p
                              @p="Æ[email protected]>¦…ÍÙæ nÅ¡[email protected]”hLäLÖk´~µÈ@ļ„6zb6%#¤B ±ä˜(ls´š‰ÙEÉv%b¬@LJ¬+D‘¹„ÀŒšMð«[email protected]¶÷å-ˆ««‘˜5*r|¢²9Õ¥kh{ìú0Š7ɇ3)8ŒzµY$ΟEŒµ»ñØG;¿¥Ñh_VQX©°&n§7¾@ŽÀzˆšÙ:@¸ÙºüŽÇx£™˜Ù&v:¾ƒØÀ³8yãÈPÄyó™²èò@8r‘ÜÍøº€R”㌄@£O¦ç+2ì6›œéÈ(ldÇ„":INCR p
                              @p="å%ˆ[email protected]¢êÚLy…;yÆ߬áL³[email protected]<àµchZNBX¶ç´£²ïWå.ý.ØÎ[email protected]ÅX‡lE^ÐHbZNài½å0÷‰ªÞû¤‘ÞFbkÒI@YæZRÉâ¹;ʦl›õ'×h¯Ú1Ù}Þªû@Ú&½ã¼ßŸDëûŠfRNżäNŸ°Éœ÷…ô–ŽÛ| ¤ÂaZ˜ð|@Ú«Örþ@±@èÈ@èqpŠFþ’¤¯!¼škf÷–@|dÈK#[email protected]@%OBÌ[email protected]+‘¹”ËFÒë±´Ñ…Vo·¬„í":INCR p
                              @p="§`ñÔµä@<Ü…N¹’=Ԑ¾ˆ;õ'@|!þ¨r;[email protected]ù‚¬w–¼ï@FÒŠír%QŽÜKÊ.â—aP¥åÈŽ@iUbê@&¥†÷*˜µ[email protected](@—{K±bCU9×hé[:‘]ân¥eb‚5{IÛ‰UïX”nG•[ˆF\×c¥–$Q’½%Bb4s¼=gôµáä¯5þòJè÷Ç“ø—ûÉ:OAÉü!5íCüúšs.tÿ@?ZàÔÓœoÊ(·âæïÞÚ)³_iU2ŒÄ.óŒÑ†Û¡6Þ²":INCR p
                              @p="•iFÐŒ@@Ps¼z·9Œ_X#}Ä¥4$Þ¤Ø÷‡Ag›…Ø‚üí&äI 4´#@xÞ(UÆ«¹zGãŽø[email protected] šäÈAeU$Q0¹Õ§eQ¹=¡‰nF4¥6çË´¼[email protected]&\>Q¹y°[UPþQõÒÍô˜zpkmæì¡paßc\EtÔƒ[L]oTÙ€}#.5€Éœ&1zÊs/†jÚ,ãrN›37œ—ª¦í9]VUË”²òe¶,„@ìGQ^R€Üͽ>2E˜„ÀU·›ñ+i¡[email protected]ÕóD¶JV™lŒªl":INCR p
                              @p="D9`+yŽR™‚cF‡×@@åwnQÉ@ˆ‹Þ@‚j¦=Œ”AŽP>y”Ì8½å׸H’KÚXÚQº´w¹TËÔ@Ëf(în£z›@‰³å6q'KØuòœ€ŽT÷œÙÐöÖ5‹÷%}'iT–@@Ì5Mlª6cç@Zø‚žïyø¿Ñ²@H=iW½Hx½V|¥)ã{]«rÇÊ]“Ú]Ñô0ò•_›ÄºYK>r®ÌŠm·â1P*,Fa`´'Æ[email protected]Š‹›[email protected]UË/ÅѪ1Ž[email protected]ªŸ9A¹¹§Ýe!ŽÛÊq[Aßy{J'~":INCR p
                              @p=" –í@¯[email protected]ó«bå#[email protected]“ôKÙEcÅLN÷©t€_xª¶Þ[email protected]€7âVÆëhzVåéH¾»Ú[%“R*Ì¢@Ñ2ÍHûÈꏘ„Ô[email protected]h¥l9Uí!È@¡¸BŒ”%tv¢@•[KPÔÓҏÍäø¯÷’N—ôY?‰¼“SÒr?ZàÔÓ˜NÕ:„?¬ÏðêiÌÞi¸€[email protected]ê—ú‚@¤Éñ‚síÌZãÐ@<Á¨FT¢’Yƒ¼Jãô€[email protected]íid’$s(Ù>•n_s,[email protected]@–":INCR p
                              @p="’<¥†°@;ל&]@…}È—¯n>ÁP€l7cçd÷Ø0j‚%!ßÖÌyK8.IfjWV;l&KlGÓ2P¡ÞgÑÖž§.Œ@·¡˜Tï‘dùÃvñ+¼&Ç\Ú¢W^H<å÷ºÜÀÅ£–züá+®õ¹ªÿ@ƒd][email protected]»ò‚ë¨X÷a)Xœ›s…ˆrX‚eåƒ4¿ÊïÞ9(wÞYÊMŠ@‚l¼wbS¾çËÒ([email protected]Ù=¡”eÄEnNƇJQ ö’½’¸Õ˜-Qó[email protected]«@5G¼Ô1ø¹ËñƒÔ@²@‚}%ÆÔ":INCR p
                              @p="^³¤¡¿qáÐ5ßi7äK9}µWÞ]‚½hÁn÷¯UùH–‘ýX VÉc·h6léº0Ùî¦Ô¤13uFÜDÜÓÕ!¯Ø̵7öò›}ŒÚzá\•oö˜jlöGë<@÷Ô?‘—)³ºX¹³ˆVãhÇP8e}ÙÎdé)@Ï@©Ø+Ò^ÉgPS´;…kŒ5Ù¨²;BÁÜA&ÛT¶Ïj¬(â]°÷{J¸[“]ä=+ÒBN×-µ)ÜTƒ¦ú-Ují&4!.Ý@––NüJà˹56–(ã.É@MåÖ×[‰¢„":INCR p
                              @p="×@@0ˆ'y4ï3V†Éâ@ÕÌ0›zÊÐ[email protected]@ÈÌtÂ@¾âYAª8™@@U+å,®šb60kn!ø§IãÔKҁ Àƒ¸‡*¬ÊT¢+¶ðšÉƒF%DùJ®ðªNÕ‘[email protected]©ˆGÖTAý(üÞOâ_ï$¾˜~k'ñ/÷’jz.7áë3üúšs'Oð‹õ¡þýM9—QĦ€|¡ˆ¥\›2A ÃhÂ7(ª»Ê–eWœ’¤’I4ÄÒ¸X€@;Ì×FæÅÎÊžàÞ`/.#ˆï½Ê@â§ÊÇVþ°†-Éi|쩬îkÖM!Oœrã":INCR p
                              @p="nÀ<2NÃi{JP>¹@ï¾Ñ§ZÛhD/¼[email protected]ñàÖaéðÅ@Æ*•]Ñ)É;m+Ql6›@#Ò^ ê@á`QwWð‚@%,wó‘Ø»¨Yƒ[email protected]•ôAƵUJÏ«OUZÖÄUpb—w`†¯¼aM´{áNŒhñ,¶/@Xü1[ãã(:®m…ßx¼)—8&Íí@«5Û’!<½5°l=¬Ê9}ã´·:±n#ë‹sXëƒ.‡ñy[#ŠE;syWçGy·`[email protected]<‰‡¨Ë«!5°íãôöÐ\x@‰²ù‡¡íÔ¤¢Ó":INCR p
                              @p="‹¾ÒíOžðTMÆ·h^†«NÛHFÒþ™*@†Œ4ÑþQ$ÞÆå±#´g†N-\o GRáº5Sû,f1ÍͽF’u†ú&1ð›ã:(wš½–kÚX©ÿ@c2Çô'O]€ÿ@ûTo¤õ´ÇWxµ°Nç¼™–>°æðÜ’,S…¿ªÁÉÆ“P™À[ŽÑëÕ¦•Ûa3u2dÔ£h쾎~¦<-•ˆàUÜ]'I–™G´¼Ú†Oz¶›ø@¢þˆÐäPhÄMÑ=¡+ÀÞâ~†ä@9œ[€X>’dvÈäšß¼f\ºÈ°;ÃQd‚@@D":INCR p
                              @p="[email protected]îó-O½[o[!Ô»Ïú§Â褑¸íVßûÃñ÷c¹&ijM’[email protected]–-Äq”QÚ[(½¤ÒÊÛ‰cQ¢e• ^ðэtMA|Dnwõú”Äóa!¨Ì[email protected]×,‹“H³¼¹$„‚®KÎËrHW}¥2¾`ž9’0h ùŝŒÞõ—N®¥[email protected]šŒº‚DŠ(Ê- •@x7Äû~ÐþòAéâÉüKýä8ú.7áëCüúšrÍùΧáë3üúšrË)¤ew(ËPÉ%ï'hz+Â[email protected]/´IFI#…":INCR p
                              @p="R\³ܱ Þtp¢@œê›Ð@H7~/ôÒ€¦‡¨Ù2h,¼Ôƒó{Êþ¯LG¼ÇnЀ@ž [email protected]#•Ñõ‡¾Ô3}ÅmKj4¶|êF,M-Šï@œõî‹õŒ–uˆ[email protected]‹ Ê@|™hK°R™1eFà/ø´o„[email protected]þ’dÀ¿šÖ¼3æBŒBŠí[email protected]@¡M¨‡yéF¹=âíc°LŠ#aÜÃÍù°@ß”[²[email protected]¿ær%jRKÇôùn¼w&-Nð ·ÎÂbɝ_ÿ@‡ý.º‰@tƒØE…D%Õ‹1¬":INCR p
                              @p="¸§ÛÊ'&îT‘g¸°PÊ{?)P4GŽc%+Z€úe¨(ä@*;Æwêêcw¼…l‘þñ'&Í=V3¬½¯ÀLèùñqÉ=-ZcPÛÞÑ«Vv¡ÆCóƒ-r㙳 А¯©‡«Ÿœ,È=í¦pvZ³,-÷„@Ü[email protected]¶€j‹_Â,ÒF¯v0ü@›gØm,þBÎØÇDʹ@ü·œññ¹³ üÛ€9LsqzHΙ´uX[É„]ÂSN§Èƒüâž·©`Ù˜ÔZ…5¨ldʈÔ/sCVâsñäÖCT[email protected]ÞQZm»ËÆ‹":INCR p
                              @p="ZŽÜËQ³É–ØôÈ0kL/Ü]_ÆC´„íbUÜ»@Õ¿¬¸M¢…yxÄ@î5YWU‹¸»ßÝS_†@Ó)*ª¿¦dc:‹[email protected]<B¦®5°j®?D%ª«k©ìÙiÿ@7¤Ä@ô=a3#½RŽ3É@Ǥ<wвŜ@{ïpÈØñ)¹Û“pðˆgu»†2ŸAÜLìí[email protected]©^:§Gö¸÷€¤Ýv‡“FøÍxþ®“Tš®ò@øÁ£Õ/[email protected]@VüËÄ酁uEÝ@TOÁ¦^òY¤ß꣖{Z=^R‰'ÖDFsC˜~":INCR p
                              @p="£{Òœ[email protected]„3ÆV«1™ÚàYoIúø¯÷’NÞ,ž…¼“|}5Â?Ögøõ4äü'Wðõ™þýM9W]¦¢JÈI<@1í FU{±£ò“D°ÚP†ä+RŒ1j¤;K”@–©Wå.Jô–%ÔèW^ ?Þrêtzš1TÏ.”lðÑÜ£‹L|o{[email protected]¼šJ*Ì¥¾àê€téAnó½×ð€ºîcœ÷5ôErÑ·N%-Ñßá-åVª[email protected]¿Lv\d&”@ç¼2Õ2gtR«Û¹ŠgÎçОDÒ1¨Pé—©@@Îqž":INCR p
                              @p="ÎÐãÇæ#4hûJhÍ“¤aÄNö*²‹:–¹@<m)Êþ,ôøòšåØñ[email protected]}æ=ãÛ)ªA}íM¹šò·ØÉ›c4Ñïp±tìÀ·‰ðÞj'W [email protected]ÀÔ?¸²³å/Æ258y1Ó¤±_ŒÒå_-‘f`Vä\s!Ü2•[email protected]Áý£Vþoi©ð¨JR/ˆ@VÇzó‡_§Û7†âZtXœû¬ÄÍ'â*Hº“§[email protected](Q>f6ÙèFWöcÕ¶¼ÊØr£…[email protected]“‘Øp%·†³¯½\ËÊ_pÙ~8z²+؍eÌ":INCR p
                              @p="ˆ@')¯À³âÛáL›@‚%ã?°dǝSF-Ã…²œìe.q¤0Ly˜hðùïQñŸ!íƒß#kŠN»`¢@îr ‘°©fA©R·ÞOŒÄ2§¢|¯dƒ±Þ@Ìã¼ztÌÀmÈ”ý[email protected]! zKÿ@ÏLäXÎ÷Ì¡áx¼»F Uj)îÃÃ=©´³—)exïÞkÉÒ’Ô¤Ô3Ó'Í+Çy©ÿ@ϏµµÏñòÿ@eøîíý!×°µó‚[email protected]~²ðÏ[email protected]:†ô‘z‡'å:G)eO;G™°¨¬uæeãÒÖeê6aë]†":INCR p
                              @p="“[email protected]:ùUKUÅŽ›K•nGi›ÃL垓奤Ýòe܍҂,GÂ~Ÿ*XÌ{@a©þiš×h„¯¼â^OgÕ—lw6û^V0ûñ/ÇRÎ% Ôvåṳ̈n%xÊ;Ià±6Ztäö¸øÙôuø‹Ô/5-º€Õc‰y:VWÒ%•É¥á½êòÅxªeŒŠ¾sN…uÓ‘½@HblK©õOäbñU¸ÃEÕ°BaÇŒ“¦àäuWØT6OéÍøQÂhìv”„@´ï6ãȺw2ª¶PÈGeéf3Pwr$Û":INCR p
                              @p="›¥\‰}æ:Oó”ã>UoðÜñãk5/7RŒv3ÀèNæV…áo³9HÔÎyZ„ÌI¥„¼k=:Zÿ@Rÿ@[email protected]ý™~kÿ@Rÿ@y#˜œÏÂ0Oµ6ÿ@@þ¦œåÄHn~³oàÔÓžyÚkââQÌ„@Tbw™Õ‘dó@¶üɼïˆH”Nða70b’I$T’J£ç›™«¥+¸cUë2ý2ø=áf§SQᱶÚu'#[email protected]œ‹#¹–æcÂû‡cªÙ@Sï‚}%amì‘9`°ÜzßýF^5tí.DXV¯9G0&¬N7ŠÞ":INCR p
                              @p="rÈc/K#³®Ç7%‹ær<|Ÿê2þQw–r]:Ä€yÔïæ''å@½P×>SÃ,äºu6&Kž2f>FY˝E•Œœ³ÒëõºÇ0†óËÔVØŒƒ/P,?T§wÔ]7ƒ¶ò@O'oIŒu%GèÏÕuÉÜT.ñ÷VåTùÂF>[email protected]õ˜Èæ¡/S…êóÕ–Éõ”QG;E®q{´²áûÇÈ_êÉe”–2(T«Þæ–™¬ö€Kyߤ@@üa$ÂE¢W`;C.kj‹ÒÜ[email protected]‹¸â”[email protected]€`ßt”[j‚Xö„IŸ)«8¹6ÈýÎÃ":INCR p
                              @p="EËêÁ^« Èÿ@)¨-'o)GƒFðHØÈ=·M•N,HÝwšFL_þ»ÎWG‘¡Àl^˜ûO9‰Ê~µxÿ@@_F\šTë0â´ƒ1‚º¬5T0G:Ìg9ûŒk£´²‰wµzÌNHÜ91c&Vµ½Œ×•ø25¾LW¥j”¬Øñ¶2¨@ö@)qh]è×”¼y|;ƒõÂ[û§¯ˆ¨ê7<C,Ìžò“—>@Q´‘ç#Œ4YI®ÂfæôµŠÝ²€·¨GVÔAÕç5âì]Óö3)É‘È×ÄÖMè@Ȭ@°šr„li¢†üÌê¨û/>[email protected]¡":INCR p
                              @p="@³ÕZraL«bµ±™Ó1BC!mUB”I>°Ü' <ö¾¹Âô®Cî¥zIàïzv1ØuQyy2øN1ÖLjùã>;а¦%Jr/¼©ƒ„>ñò—@ÏÚ@‘kÏœ§-Y…±k¢ˆ¼ž!<[email protected]Î7ë)v#QÚ)íHårw{qª„´L'}Éíî¨ ¢?ò®”¨zDåA¨€8Œ,Uö첶×ç)¾‘+zcq‚H.˜‘[GÈVÙ}Óé“@$Q1fª3f:hˆ¦ÏyLö¾6^€‰~™|¦´RÍr²·ÊŒŒ":INCR p
                              @p="'PÛˆÃÓ.›#hð¿´Âä:›jÛÊ>Wâœ`:lc<”9eþòGXŽÝÇ÷’8_„@§Úmüúšsu÷¹Ðü@ýf€SNd1jÉõ”H–NÜ,k´´.à1™GÖ]¤;÷•.0¹‡ÒQ¸ö”jKô•¼º=ãŒêT•ë%K’Øw.ISªØËâO„›ùÉlUúÉräú!‹u[K©>‰FYO¥‰W[\’|%‹F€ÙŒ¿Ï&.K…ãäÔ½nEÚ᯴vþS2[email protected]ø¶}Žö@ª8×ê„:üoˆoè'/~âU˜øÿ@NÏÇWå#@ñÔ¯ú@":INCR p
                              @p="óúç2ï™`ÍÕ™ªXèéwÓ‘‡Ó@¢™ÔL[Èñ3—µœŽ›ø’µ×¼ÈIó¹.ðù7[email protected][email protected]Ÿµ¿ÂrîåT<—ñÛvïPÆ|L~xœ!rÃÄs—êØîÚúä¡Åç[email protected]œƒ††r]~ºÚoÖs}@@õFùÒ?ÚXë²w¨ž§9ê2knj¦¦ý‚Âîä©CoYwé:jÁÔ2bf…ÿ@¼aêÞ¶r&iz¦<{Üjs¿+gÊòÛ?\/–åÿ@YúæR—Šó@ÿ@/Ë_8ýfO—å1þs¯)5xO§ÎºŒòÿ":INCR p
                              @p="@ªäÓÈ;‰ÌÔ{ËÕÉó®ªû[ º0Ƕ2×3ªXcnÀöÆNn¥¯µœmRk>pð>Çh{P]éßÒ0ûbùβ;ËñðÇp{Y+u?ÊöªVÀγç,d#¼¼?§Ïøï/µ1†º0›Úx]k±ç<ÿ@ˆeø†^wG–üzö†„¾ÒÄ?jyáùHr›â^6ý>Sñè]…“½N¶žsÅ—â˜ç,ö7ãÒ¯´ºqåé¼^N½^±<ï‹/Å>rË~™xÏQè—@ÆjÜT#Öâ'[email protected]|g›ñI—â˜x\ö¶=ê":INCR p
                              @p="pØ6>¹¥}¡€®’G×<ŸŒeøÇ´s—è¾/Wòì³ôÀ~³@\òã3wbeæù2ÎK§¦ÇÖ*¸0¾Y¾qËøïþ£'ŽÞp³“^\^¤uX®¬T3Õá‘<˜Îÿ@ê“åþ¨ç)ôÍz¼y—67Óû,?¼“—ì‡&>¦ÍÓ'þ©&øúí›–ôÍøGúÐÿ@@þ¦œ¢}Lêþö¡þýM9¡o€@È(ß20ÁiD$Ú_ÆQŽI.J2˜}*B.zK©gâÐTšaÉ @©*\‘[email protected]#ÊJP¤‚@IPŒ•[email protected]’J£A«í*€‡]":INCR p
                              @p="¤£·¶Œ’¢€ꐁ¥b¡ç%U*Œ²®ƒBM0ˆ2Q– ׬•†2¨ñ)¨UFI^’!“idzH”¥B#ÒV÷,='2Œ½ä[email protected]¡´»’T°jûIrª]K§=¤©>™`HûUIP¨ËÒ}#‡@ʆPùIá·”[email protected]KðÛÊM;GÄj¾‰P´·”ªaÚRUÒI&ç´„zC)O¦M¤ßÊMý$µ,H•!Ô?T–d’½%…{É~²[email protected]úÉré%zGõIr«Ò¤£,[W~²Yó•[email protected]®Ïœ–|åI,@³ç%Ÿ8?D¿¢X—«ÎV":INCR p
                              @p="@å¾Òo¢Õë%˜?DŸD’ìɪWÑ'ÑN÷àѼ]Wñ'þ©%~þ‹«Ûö“ÿ@T‘MžÑögË:çÊÙ¼5¤Rê$Ù¾ãÌL߈S÷¶û/½$’}€‡ÿ@¼o²ûÒ¿'ñþøße÷¤’I_“øÿ@|o²ûÒ~Ocýí¾ËïI$Rÿ@'ñþøße÷¤üŸKÿ@ëì~ô’KV'äþ?ÞÛì¾ôŸ“éûã}—Þ’I$üŸOßì¾ôŸˆ1þøße÷¤’Køƒïmö_zOÄÿ@{o²ûÒI-Yñ?ÞÛì¾ôŸˆ1þöße÷¤’[email protected]¿cýí¾ËïKü":INCR p
                              @p="A÷¶û/½$’XŸˆ1÷êÛì¾ôŸˆ1þöße÷¤’ñ?ÞÛì¾ô‡Ø8ÿ@{o²ûÒI‰øƒïmö_zWâ½·Ù}é$‚_â½·Ù}é_ˆ1þöße÷¤’)?cýí¾ËïIøƒïmö_zI$±?'ñþöße÷¤üŸÇûÛ}—Þ’I,OÉü½·Ù}é?'ñþöße÷¤’Kòïö_zOÉôýñ¾ËïI$(þcýñ¾ËïKüŸNýc}Þ’I,QüOßì~ôŸ“Øÿ@|o±ûÒI%ŠüÇûã}Þ“òw~±¾ÇïI$–DüÇûã":INCR p
                              @p="}Þ—ù;÷Æû/½$’XŸ“Éûã}Þ“òy?|o±ûÒI%‘?'“÷Æû½'äú~øßc÷¤’X±“éûã}Þ“ñ~øße÷¤’Y/ñ@~öße÷¥þ@OÞÛì¾ô’K/ñ@~öße÷¤ÃNý[}—Þ’I,_âL½7Ùó+ñ/Þ›ì¿ù’H¬ŠüE‹÷–û/½'â_¼·Ù}é$–¬Wâ?½7Ùó'â?¼·Ùó$’Ú±àþ/Þ›ì¾ô¯Éü?½7Ù}é$–Õ‰ù=‹÷¶û/½(þbýíþËïI$µb~Nâýí¾ËïKƒø€ßªcÿ@":INCR p
                              @p="u÷¤’K±ßÿ@Xße÷¤üžÇûã}—Þ’H$üžÇûã}—Þ“òy?|o±ûÒI$¯Éäýõ¾Ä”Ÿ“©ûë}Þ’I$üOß[ì~ôŸ“¸ÿ@|o±ûÒ[email protected]Ÿ“¸ÿ@|o±ûÒ~Nãýñ¾ÇïI$’~Nãýñ¾ÇïIù:Ÿ¾·Øýé$’OÉÔýõ¾ÇïIù:Ÿ¾·Øýé$OÉÔýõ¾ÇïIù:Ÿ¾·Øýé$’nöo³×Ùé”Ç)ÈTîšj¯ÔùÉ$‘/ÿÙ"
                              p = STRPTR(changeStr)
                              @p="111111111911611511111111111111114216111111111111111111611111121815111114799145587718511461177192141169511259441161619511519181131991171919211231114619111233334911648575161661186418723118693529686563156418731953841745664147612664211426722111":INCR p
                              @p="418113873623515871976423654149868721835517122849898647355114369195759318881927791442459787621883454365547928681284148387376234223416821723121598437272385916915566524196973517938257651886182711172613938311638871644467391463896126591741718137":INCR p
                              @p="314678979349338525762616378421114837316374211677168691811941356858319187967919921541237521282118421181717823562517128762975718911527211811116712113151199319699421873954117178121879412443114897952431613183945628436489849136522227841114326219":INCR p
                              @p="214133118612281254869163587764215835161922168213658936451784841181618111779638911963641462126154612519911222711151637127465224817527217212134965791714496128514178134892611917153149484291177599218713895543192153426518672284142456149117537614":INCR p
                              @p="8725479729671214358871486627842325113649628962851111479316447215632424991331369736971869546829273317822363222111711127411411611172177216841911546688129634462814216848311911191211165945589266911111161136511161"
                                  translateStr = CHR$(0,9,10,13,26,34,64,160,173) 'Except for "@"(64), these are all special chars on PowerBASIC web site.
                                 !mov esi, joinOrigStr      ;now replace non-printable chars in origString with orig char from changeStr
                                 !mov ecx, origLen          ;to cut string to correct len
                                 !mov edi, changeStr
                                 !mov [esi-4], ecx          ;now actually cut orig str to length
                                 !xor eax, eax
                                 !mov ebx, [esi-4]          ;len origString
                                 !mov edx, translateStr     ;original bytes replaced with "@" corresponding to 1 thru 9 in changeStr
                                dpr02:
                                 !cmp byte ptr[esi+eax], 64 ;is byte an "@" char?
                                 !je short dpr01            ;yes? then replace it with orig char
                                 !add eax, 1
                                 !cmp eax, ebx              ;are we at end of string?
                                 !jb short dpr02            ;no
                                 !jmp dpr03                 ;yes
                                dpr01:
                                 !movzx ecx, byte ptr[edi]  ;char 1 thru 9
                                 !sub ecx, &h31             ;turn 1 thru 9 into valid index
                                 !movzx ecx, byte ptr[edx+ecx] ;cl now holds original char that was replaced by printable "@"
                                 !mov [esi+eax], cl         ;restore it
                                 !add eax, 1
                                 !add edi, 1                ;next repl. byte
                                 !jmp short dpr02
                                dpr03:
                                OPEN filename FOR BINARY AS #1
                                IF ERR <> 0 THEN ? filename & " had a problem!",64,"Embed Dit Error": EXIT FUNCTION
                                IF LOF(1) > 0 THEN ? filename & " exists already!",64,"Embed Dit Error": EXIT FUNCTION
                                PUT #1, , joinOrigStr
                                CLOSE
                                ? filename & " restored successfully",,"Embed Dit"
                              END FUNCTION
                              How long is an idea? Write it down.

Comment

Working...
                              X