JK-IDE Version 2.0 including Visual Designer V 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Juergen

I am not getting a reference to a Metastatement conflict but I am still getting 'No Compiler selected'. Text box for 64 bit has my 64 bit path.

Comment

David,

please drop me a mail at "jk-ide at t minus online dot de", so we can fix this in private first. Could you please include a screenshot of your Compiler Options Dialog and a Screenshot of the IDE showing it´s caption and the first lines of your code and (if possible) the code itself, so i could test it.

All i can say at the moment is - it works for me (on my development machine and several test installations on other computers).

JK

Comment

Juergen

Email is winging its way to you. Well done, by the way, for bringing FreeBASIC to the table. At the moment I have JK-IDE on my left monitor working on a PB dll and my FreeBasic IDE in front of me working on an exe. Must get a third monitor to watch Tina S shredding on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by David Roberts View Post
          Hi Juergen

I am not getting a reference to a Metastatement conflict but I am still getting 'No Compiler selected'. Text box for 64 bit has my 64 bit path.
          I hav the same problem.

--
          [URL="http://www.camcopng.com"]CAMCo - Applications Development & ICT Consultancy[/URL][URL="http://www.hostingpng.com"]
          PNG Domain Hosting[/URL]

Comment

Hi Stuart,

i must have missed something - the usual teething troubles when you must change working code at 200+ locations for implementing a new feature. That´s why i stated in the help file: "This is work in progress and may still be buggy !"- but i´m working on it!

If you want, drop me a mail, then i can return my latest test version and you could help fixing it. David seems to have the same problem, he replied yesterday evening: "works on a quick test".

JK

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.1.0.2 is online, fixing a problem with compiler settings for FreeBASIC (hopefully for good now). Thanks to David and Stuart for reporting and testing.

As already said above, FreeBASIC support is work in progress and it may take some time to work flawlessly. Please keep reporting bugs, so i can find and fix them.

JK

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.1.0.3 is online, improved FreeBASIC support, please read about FreeBASIC in the help file, more minor fixes.

JK

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.1.0.4 is online, improved FreeBASIC support

JK

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.1.0.5 - fixed a bug in Code Tree introduced with a recent update.

JK

Comment

Juergen,
                      I have a request. The Find dialog with the search history dropdown box is very handy; however, when you select from the list your selection does not percolate to the top of the list so when you are searching again and again and again for other items your most recent searches can float out of the list into oblivion. Please help.
                      Thank you

Comment

Hi Jim,

so you want the latest search term always to be put at the top of the list, even if it is already somewhere down in the list ? Makes sense to me - i will see what i can do. Give me two or three days ...

JK

Comment

@Jim,

i coded the changes you requested, but i cannot release an update at the moment. A few days before your post i began to change parts of code which are "mission critical" and i´m only half way through. I hoped to finish this earlier, but now i think the end of the week might be more realistic.

JK

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.1.0.6 is online - Find, Find/Replace sorts the most recent term at the top of the combo´s list. Some FreeBASIC improvements

JK

Comment

Thank you Juergen!

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.2.0.0 - is online, added an animation for Project Explorer loading large projects

JK

Comment

Cannot get the program to do a backup of current file.
                                  I followed the instructions in the help file under backup.
                                  Trento Castricone
                                  www.fileraptor.com
                                  trento@castricone.com

Comment

Hi Trento,

do you want to make a backup of a single file or of a file belonging to a project? You must check "Backup Editor Files" in Editor Options Dialog for backups. For projects (and only for projects) you may specifiy a subfolder of your project folder in Path Options Dialog to receive backup files (.bak extension). Please drop me a mail (jk-ide at t minus online dot de) if it still doesn´t work for you!

JK

Comment

email on the way.
                                      Trento Castricone
                                      www.fileraptor.com
                                      trento@castricone.com

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.2.0.1 is online, circular or recursive use of "#include ..." could freeze the IDE under certain circumstances - thanks Jerry Wilson

JK

Comment

Hi all,

V 2.2.0.2 - investigating further what Jerry reported, i found yet another method to freeze the IDE, i hope it is foolproof in this regard now

JK

Comment

Working...
                                          X