JK-IDE Version 2.0 including Visual Designer V 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Juergen

Yes, something like themes, but on a single button, such as "dark theme off, on"

Very thanks,

Arthur.

@Jim - put your AV to not scan the chess folder that is inside the samples folder
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

• Juergen,
      I scanned my whole drive and did not find "Chess.exe". Apparently I skipped it before. I'll likely do what Arthur suggested. Thanks

Comment

• Hi Arthur,

i´m going to add what you want, if you will assist a bit. Please drop me a mail at jk-ide at t minus online dot de.

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.0.2 is online, the debugger for FreeBASIC is fully functional now, please read the help file ("Debugging") for further information,

added a new feature: color themes and a dark mode switch for toggling between the current theme and dark mode, please read about themes in the help file, there might be some minor drawing problems with dark mode, but basically it works

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.0.3 is online, fixed some problems with the code formatter for PowerBASIC, made it work with FreeBASIC as well

JK

Comment

Working...
            X