JK-IDE Version 2.0 including Visual Designer V 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Juergen

Yes, something like themes, but on a single button, such as "dark theme off, on"

Very thanks,

Arthur.

@Jim - put your AV to not scan the chess folder that is inside the samples folder
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

• Juergen,
      I scanned my whole drive and did not find "Chess.exe". Apparently I skipped it before. I'll likely do what Arthur suggested. Thanks

Comment

• Hi Arthur,

i´m going to add what you want, if you will assist a bit. Please drop me a mail at jk-ide at t minus online dot de.

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.0.2 is online, the debugger for FreeBASIC is fully functional now, please read the help file ("Debugging") for further information,

added a new feature: color themes and a dark mode switch for toggling between the current theme and dark mode, please read about themes in the help file, there might be some minor drawing problems with dark mode, but basically it works

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.0.3 is online, fixed some problems with the code formatter for PowerBASIC, made it work with FreeBASIC as well

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.5.0 is online, added support for GIT version control system and fixed some minor problems, please read about GIT in the help file

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.5.1 is online, improved support for GIT version control system and fixed some bugs in FreeBASIC (private/public procedures weren´t parsed properly), please read about GIT in the help file.

JK

Comment

• Juergen,
                  New bug report. Recently I noticed my include tabs were disappearing from the IDE tab bar. This is an image of why this is happening.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Problem.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.9 KB ID:	777877Note: the up/down control is highlighted but the TAB below it is also showing focus and when you click the up/down the result function is the close of the include. For me it is not really a big issue since I only have a few includes but I imagine that could be a real problem for those that have hundreds of includes.

Comment

• Hi Jim,

thanks for reporting, i never noticed it myself. But now explicitly testing it, if the close button is (partially) covered by the up/down control, it is activated, while it shouldn´t be, and clicks go through, which shouldn´t be the case either. I´m going to fix it.

JK

Comment

• Also I noticed that in some cases when your mouse is momentarily positioned next to the up/down control but not on the TAB close button and neither control shows focus if you click there the TAB first gains focus then the TAB close button turns red and the TAB is closed. This is a bit harder to replicate.

You are welcome. Always glad to help.

Comment

• Hi Jim,

V 2.4.5.2 - is online fixing a bug, where a mouse click in the up/down control of the file tabs could inadvertedly close a file, if the close button and up/down control overlapped. Please re-check, if it´s gone now

JK

Comment

• Alright. Looks good. Thanks

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.5.3 is online, there was an unnecessary error message starting PB-Forms or the Visual Designer, when there were no open files in the IDE

JK

Comment

• Hi all,

V 2.4.5.4 is online, fixed minor visual and help issues, adaptions and additions in the help file

JK

Comment

Working...
                              X