X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Hi all,

V 2.4.8.4 is online - jumping to a label could fail under certain circumstances, this is fixed now (thanks Denis)

JK

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Ok Denis, i see and i´m going to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Denis Gura
    replied
    Ah that is the right case

SUB routine
    GOSUB somelabel
    IF a THEN GOSUB somelabel: a = a: ITERATE DO
    somelabel:
    RETURN
    END SUB

ps: you could look for "somelabel:"+$CRLF

thank you

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Hi all,

V 2.4.8.3 is online - this fixes the focus problem when activating the IDE in split window mode Denis reported

@Denis

sorry Denis ​i cannot reproduce, what you describe in your last post. The IDE explicitly looks for "somelabel:" (name of label + colon, space(s) between name of label and colon are not allowed)

JK

Leave a comment:

• Denis Gura
    replied
    Hi Geōrgios,

SUB routine
    GOSUB somelabel
    GOSUB somelabel
    somelabel:
    RETURN
    END SUB

<Alt+Enter> on the first GOSUB jump to second GOSUB not to the somelabel":"
    <Alt+Enter> on the second GOSUB stay on the second GOSUB jump not to the somelabel":"

Leave a comment:

• Denis Gura
    replied
    Hi Juergen,

a small defect:

- loaded source code
    - Window Split State activated (F4)
    - you work on the LEFT side
    - click on the e.g. browser (ide lost focus)
    - click on the RIGHT side of the ide (setfocus ide) and cursor is not on the right side but on the left side (last position known, not updated)

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    George,

in my 2 monitor setup it works as expected. Obviously your very special arrangement of monitors makes it fail.

In general the Visual Designer screen should appear fullscreen on the same monitor, where the IDE is visible - did you try your other monitors?
    You can get a menu to chose controls from by clicking the mouse wheel or F12, scrolling the mouse wheel should change to the next/previous control, ESC exits this mode, ALT + X exits the Visual Designer and the IDE gets visible again. Please read more in the help file: Visual Designer/JK_VD/...

If you still have trouble, drop me a mail at [email protected]. FYI i will be out all day and back tomorrow, it would be interesting to find out why it doesn´t work with your monitor setup.

JK

Leave a comment:

• George Bleck
    replied
    Tried using the​ JK-VD on my multi monitor setup and I am not seeing any sort of palette to choose tools from. Just the basic canvas and a small rounded corner line in the upper left corner of my screen (#7).

I helps to explain my setup as it might be causing the issue... I have 7 total monitors --- 4x 24" monitors (#'s 1,2,7,5) @ 1920x1200 --- 1x 27" monitor (#3) @ 2560x1440 --- 1x 30" monitor (#6) @ 2560x1440 --- and finally 1x 21" monitor (#4) @ 1024x1280 (in portrait mode).

Monitor #7 is set as my "default" monitor, but #3 is mainly where I work (I like the task bar away from my main area).

The image below may help... the green sections represent dead-space where there is no monitor within the rectangular area bounding my desktop (e.g. space I cannot move the mouse).

Sorry, I had to ZIP the full size image it as the forum says the image dimensions are too large.

JK-VD_issue.zip

Click image for larger version  Name:	JK-VD_issue_small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	382.0 KB ID:	819779
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Hi all,

V 2.4.8.2 is online - The Visual Designer (Jk-Vd.exe) is digitally signed now, and should work now as expected. It was indeed a quite stupid mistake somehow related to digital signing - please don´t ask ...

JK

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Hi Olav,

the IDE´s edit component (Scintilla) depends on VC10 dlls, these files are not redistributable, that is i´m not allowed to include these files in my package - i don´t use or need an installer. Fortunately most of times these files are already present due to other programs, which include the VC10 runtime files during the installation process.

Regarding the include folder problem could you please give more information e.g. the path of your folder and/or a screenshot of the Options Dialog and the like. You can drop me a mail at [email protected] for a personal and more private contact.

JK

Leave a comment:

• Olav Bergesen
    replied
    Kuehlwein

Just downloaded JK-IDE, v2.4.8.0 according to the splash screen, and have some problem.
    JK-IDE does not find files in my private include folder. I have - under options - specified the path according to the help file.

Secondly two dll files is missing from the installation archieve, but I found them in another program's installation folder.
    The files is MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll
    --

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Thanks Rod!

@all,

V 2.4.8.1 is online - when digitally signed the Visual Designer (Jk-Vd.exe) freaks out, so as a fix for now it remains unsigned, until a general fix for this problem is found. Sorry for the inconvenience

JK

Leave a comment:

• Rod Macia
    replied
    Originally posted by Juergen Kuehlwein View Post
    I have no idea what is going on here, maybe it is related to digital signing - i don´t know. Attached (Jk_Vd.zip) is a version without digital signing. Please test and report, if this works as usual

JK
    It does appear to be related to the digital signing
    using the signed Jk_Vd.exe starts a shutdown
    using the zip in previous post (unsigned Jk_Vd.exe) works as expected

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    I have no idea what is going on here, maybe it is related to digital signing - i don´t know. Attached (Jk_Vd.zip) is a version without digital signing. Please test and report, if this works as usual

JK

Jk_Vd.zip

Leave a comment:

• Klaus Schussler
    replied
    Yip, happens here as well. Started a new VD file and clicked the VD at the button and instant shutdown.

Leave a comment:

• Neil J Hosgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Juergen Kuehlwein View Post
    Hi all,

V 2.4.8.0 is online - Added a new feature and setup dialog for digital signing, please read "Digital Signing Dialog" in the help file. All executable files in the IDE are digitally signed now with my certificate. For signing compiled executables yourself you will need your own code signing certificate.

JK

Hey is it just me?
    Just downloaded the latest build tonight (november 2nd 2022). Starts fine, created a new VD project. click the VD button at the bottom and it shuts my PC down..
    Restarted and tried again... shut my pc down as soon as I hit the VD button.

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    Hi all,

V 2.4.8.0 is online - Added a new feature and setup dialog for digital signing, please read "Digital Signing Dialog" in the help file. All executable files in the IDE are digitally signed now with my certificate. For signing compiled executables yourself you will need your own code signing certificate.

JK

Leave a comment:

• Denis Gura
    replied
    Yes, thank you. I don't have pbwin all my posts are with pbcc.

Leave a comment:

• Juergen Kuehlwein
    replied
    You can (re)define keyboard shortcuts to your personal preferences with userdll.dll. Have a look in the help file at "Addons\addons". In the IDE´s folder there is a subfolder "Addon" with a project "userdll.jkp". In Userdll.bas line 273 is the current setting for "find next" and "find previous". Change and recompile.

Leave a comment:

• Denis Gura
    replied
    Ah sorry so simple, with original CC/WIN debugger breakpoints move with the lines inserted but not with this super IDE
    thanks

------------------------
    some shortcut for Tabulate text ?
    a shortcut for Match Case and Whole Word in Find / Replace window

there are keyboards without app key ...

Sometimes it shows nonsense in the content of variable but original debugger shows it correct...

just to mention

Leave a comment:

Working...
X