Main site (www.powerbasic.com) down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main site (www.powerbasic.com) down

From Belgium, the main website, www.powerbasic.com, is not reachable for a couple of weeks now whereas the forums don't have any trouble.
    So here we are, this is the end.
    But all that dies, is born again.
    - From The Ashes (In This Moment)

Same here in the UK, forums are fine but www.powerbasic.com is unreachable.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Pringels 3 View Post
      From Belgium, the main website, www.powerbasic.com, is not reachable for a couple of weeks now whereas the forums don't have any trouble.
      See here and also here. A result of the new GDPR. As PB's new owner Adam Drake has told us:

Originally posted by Adam J. Drake
      I must apologize for a delayed reply on this one and no real information available to you all yet here on the forum. The day the website stopped working in some parts of the world I have determined that we have had to temporarily go dark in the EU while we examine the ramifications of GDPR and how it affects sales, etc. (the web team didn't inform me immediately of what was happening). Our attorneys currently believe the forum itself is not a problem to leave as is - but our web team and attorneys here have made the determination that it is prudent to take this step for the moment. I do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing, I hope you understand it is just unfortunately necessary.

„Let the machine do the dirty work.“
      The Elements of Programming Style, Brian W. Kernighan, P. J. Plauger 1978

Comment

Working...
      X