Incredimail closing down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredimail closing down

I just got a letter saying incredimail is closing down visiting incredimail's main page.

www.incredimail.com

You retyped the letter for here? (Should the year be 2021?) ((No, it's their web site. So typo on them.))
    Dale

Comment

> You retyped the letter for here? (Should the year be 2021?)
      I did not type any letter? The letter says as of March 2020.

Comment

was editing when you posted. Your reply quick, my realization a tad slow.
        Dale

Comment

I once used incredimail and thought it was excellent. Sorry to see it go.
          I tried to redownload it for some testing with mailto and got the page saying they were closing down as of March this year.
          Oauth 2.0 and other sales reasons probably got them.
          I'm trying to get around Oauth 2.0 by using client's email client(s) so there default inbound and outbound folders work.

Comment

HOORAY!!!

Incredimail was one of the worst things every inflicted on email users.

"
            All of our IncrediMial graphics, letters, eCards, animations, emoticons, sounds, notifiers, skins and any other IncrediMail assets as well as any additional services such as Gold Gallery, IncrediMail Plus and the Protection Center, will no longer be available."

That's the best news I've had for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart McLachlan View Post
              All of our IncrediMial graphics, letters, eCards, animations, emoticons, sounds, notifiers, skins and any other IncrediMail assets as well as any additional services such as Gold Gallery, IncrediMail Plus and the Protection Center, will no longer be available."

That's the best news I've had for a long time!
              I tend to agree. I haven't looked at the program in years. If it does POP3, I hope they come up with some way for users to convert their mail to anther e-mail client. A quick google search showed at least one for-pay converter.
              Real programmers use a magnetized needle and a steady hand

Comment

Working...
              X