Looking for Graphics Tools 1.x installation program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Graphics Tools 1.x installation program

One of my customers has a program that uses Version 1.x of my Graphics Tools package. His computer crashed and he needs to re-install it.

Graphics Tools Version 2.x came out 14 years ago, which (apparently) is longer than the lifetime of my old backup media. I am unable to locate a copy of 1.x, so I'm appealing to the community. Anybody have a copy?\

-- Eric Pearson, Perfect Sync, Inc.
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

Would that have been on 3.5" or 5" disks - Either way, all the 3.5" I try and read fail

Comment

I have both CDs and a backup tape, neither of which is readable.

This is why the official recommendation of the U.S. Library of Congress for "permanent records" is still acid-free paper and India Ink.

Comment

A happy ending, forum member Klaus sent me a copy from his archives. Which I backed up and then sent to forum member Bill.

Comment

Hi Eric,

I was going to get a shovel and start researching in my garage. Has to be there somewhere. As my wife will tell you, I never throw anything away.

I bought your stuff as soon as it came out, and still use it. Thanks for great code!

Cheers,

Dan Raymer

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pearson View Post
            This is why the official recommendation of the U.S. Library of Congress for "permanent records" is still acid-free paper and India Ink.
            For software, this is "decentralised backups" aka "pirated copies" ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X