Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PluriBASIC 64bit compilations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Theo Gottwald View Post
    How is the state of PluriBasic?
    Is tehre a web-site describing the program and features?
    Or maybe some YouTube Videos?
    PluriBASIC is in constant development. Just, not as agile as i would like to. A new installer will be uploaded soon, which supports the following syntax:

    Code:
    somestring = somestring.RTRIM$(ANY "rtrim").LTRIM$(ANY "ltrim") & " stacked function calls"

    This syntax will be suppored for all target platforms, including, of course, PowerBASIC.
    www.pluribasic.com
    www.patreon.com/pluribasic

    Comment


    • #42
      + 2 for sure

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Emanuele Colombo View Post
        + 2 for sure
        Thanks Emanuele. I have uploaded a new test Installer.
        www.pluribasic.com
        www.patreon.com/pluribasic

        Comment


        • #44
          While I am far from an expert at this sort of stuff (see Join Date vs. Posts), I am invested in PowerBasic. Anything that could help extend the life of PB is a good thing. Count me in for $50.

          Steve

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Steve Farmer View Post
            While I am far from an expert at this sort of stuff (see Join Date vs. Posts), I am invested in PowerBasic. Anything that could help extend the life of PB is a good thing. Count me in for $50.

            Steve
            Thanks Steve. I just uploaded an installer that fixes a small issue with PHP form inicialization. Any issues found i will gladly take a look at, as there are still many things to improve.

            The installer can be downloaded from here:

            https://www.pluribasic.com/utilities...SIC6_Setup.exe
            www.pluribasic.com
            www.patreon.com/pluribasic

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Brian Alvarez View Post

              Thanks Steve. I just uploaded an installer that fixes a small issue with PHP form inicialization. Any issues found i will gladly take a look at, as there are still many things to improve.

              The installer can be downloaded from here:

              https://www.pluribasic.com/utilities...SIC6_Setup.exe
              Hey Brian. PayPal you $50 to your hotmail address?

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Steve Farmer View Post

                Hey Brian. PayPal you $50 to your hotmail address?
                Thanks Steve, Ill reply to your PM.
                www.pluribasic.com
                www.patreon.com/pluribasic

                Comment


                • #48
                  I just uploaded a new beta installer with support for stacked user-functions. It should not be taken as stable (regarding stacked functions). If any issues arise, i will try to promptly fix it.
                  www.pluribasic.com
                  www.patreon.com/pluribasic

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by Brian Alvarez View Post

                    PluriBASIC is in constant development. Just, not as agile as i would like to. A new installer will be uploaded soon, which supports the following syntax:

                    Code:
                    somestring = somestring.RTRIM$(ANY "rtrim").LTRIM$(ANY "ltrim") & " stacked function calls"

                    This syntax will be suppored for all target platforms, including, of course, PowerBASIC.
                    Hallo Brian,
                    I can digitally sign files, if you need help on that you can contact me.
                    Generally it makes sense to sign executables digitally, otherwise they may not run everywhere.
                    --Theo Gottwald
                    ------------------------------------------------
                    76706 Dettenheim * Germany * [email protected]
                    ------------------------------------------------
                    Joses Forum * Theo's Link Site * IT-Berater.org

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Thanks Theo. I will send you a message, i think iave you on my skype.
                      www.pluribasic.com
                      www.patreon.com/pluribasic

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Hallo Theo, how do I get my programs digitally signed? I'm thinking of venturing into a software enterprise.
                        any website links to help me get started with this will be appreciated.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X