Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PluriBASIC advances

I have been working non-stop.

PluriBASIC can now compile more complex code. Math that requires precision is no problem. For example i compiled the code at https://forum.powerbasic.com/forum/u...ath#post789969 and the result look exactly the same in 32bit and almost the same in 64bit.

If you still havent aquired a license, you can do so now. I will be shipping the installers soon.

www.pluribasic.com
    www.patreon.com/pluribasic

Hi Brian, I'm happy to read that your efforts are already producing good effects. I'm counting the hours until I can use your new wrapper. Thanks for your wonderful work

Comment

Im working on the next update, fixing some of the reported issues.
      www.pluribasic.com

Comment

Just uploaded PluriBASIC 6.0.6.294721, you can download it with the same link provided at purchase. This fixes some issues for 64bit executables and also adds more extensive support for Javacript and PHP. More to come soon.

If you havent aquired PluriBASIC yet, now is the perfect time for it, since international exchange is very good ( And it will help me stay in quarentine! )

www.pluribasic.com

Comment

Brian,
          I decided to support you by buying an early access license for 6.0 (I already have a license for 5.0). The only purchase page I can find on your website insists that I have to create an account. I tried to enter my existing user name and password only to be told the user name is already in use. I don't want to create another account. I don't need the confusion of two accounts for Pluribasic.
          Dennis

Comment

Hello Dennis. Thanks! You can send the payment as a donation (last option), i will then change your account manually.

I appreciate the support! This whole situation has me a bit scared.
            www.pluribasic.com

Comment

Brian,
              Payment made as requested.
              Dennis

Comment

Brian,

I found the email I received in 2017 for downloading, but the newer zipfile contains version dated 2017-11-08.

Am I using the wrong link? You can PM me if preferred.

-John

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Hoskins View Post
                  Brian,
                  Payment made as requested.
                  Dennis
                  Thanks Dennis!!, i will handle it in a moment. Please check your PM's.

@John, i will send you a PM.
                  www.pluribasic.com

Comment

Working...
                  X